The obama's will be staying at Ballantyne while in North Carolina

this is one factor about the obamas that has bothered me from day one.....they keep telling the american people to put their nose to the grind stone....to endure hard times while they are leading the life of riley....i can understand security concerns that would require a place like this....

I'm not familiar with any quotes where the Obamas told Americans to put their nose to the gridstone....can you provide it?

Barack Obama is the President of the United States. First Class accomodations are appropriate.

After obama won the election in 2008

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0jrF18Gh44E]Barack Obama: 44th President Of The United States Of America - YouTube[/ame]

Sweet cheeks plumbers aren't cheap nor are they dumb so shut the fuck up. You wouldn't know the first thing about the job.

No...............good plumbers aren't cheap Little Retarded. But bad ones are. What do you charge, about 2 cents/hour? Probably because it takes around that long for you to fish the wrench out of your plumbers crack.

Quick question for you asshole................where did the Romney's stay while down in Tampa?

"What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander." - Mitt Romney

I'm one of the best sea bitch

Probably because it takes around that long for you to fish the wrench out of your plumbers crack.
You are so drawn to my ass because you always mention it every time you post

Quick question for you asshole................where did the Romney's stay while down in Tampa?
Already dunmb ass I have answered this several times ROMNEY IS A PRIVATE CITIZEN HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS TO DO. obama is not I'm his boss.

So...............Mittens can stay where he wants, but Obama has to stay in a Holiday Inn Express because you're his boss?

You'd make a shitty boss then.

Why do I say this? Because every year that I was at MEPS, I had to go to the district recruiter's conference every year.

The last one was in Corpus Christi, and my boss (the Navy) put me and all the other people in the district up at the Omni Hotel on the waterfront. My room was on the 15th floor and overlooked the ocean.

Me personally? Just like the Skipper on the ship got the best room, private cook and the best food because he was the top dog on the ship, I think that Obama as the top official of this country deserves to stay in a place befitting of his office.

And your bullshit reasoning that Romney can stay where he wants because he's a private citizen is the most bullshit I've ever seen stuffed into one sentence.

No...............good plumbers aren't cheap Little Retarded. But bad ones are. What do you charge, about 2 cents/hour? Probably because it takes around that long for you to fish the wrench out of your plumbers crack.

"What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander." - Mitt Romney

Already dunmb ass I have answered this several times ROMNEY IS A PRIVATE CITIZEN HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS TO DO. obama is not I'm his boss.

So...............Mittens can stay where he wants, but Obama has to stay in a Holiday Inn Express because you're his boss?

Why do I say this? Because every year that I was at MEPS, I had to go to the district recruiter's conference every year.

The last one was in Corpus Christi, and my boss (the Navy) put me and all the other people in the district up at the Omni Hotel on the waterfront. My room was on the 15th floor and overlooked the ocean.

Me personally? Just like the Skipper on the ship got the best room, private cook and the best food because he was the top dog on the ship, I think that Obama as the top official of this country deserves to stay in a place befitting of his office.

And your bullshit reasoning that Romney can stay where he wants because he's a private citizen is the most bullshit I've ever seen stuffed into one sentence.

Romney is a private citizen, or did you know that? obama is paid by the tax payers, and he should lead by example, in tough times you don't as leader of a country live like you're king louie and marie antoinette and then again

michelle_marie_antoinette_obama.jpg

Romney is a private citizen, or did you know that? obama is paid by the tax payers, and he should lead by example, in tough times you don't as leader of a country live like you're king louie and marie antoinette and then again

Really Little Rabid Rebecca?

Okay cocksucker, tell us where Obama should have stayed, in your humble opinion as a taxpayer.................................

Really Little Rabid Rebecca?

Okay cocksucker, tell us where Obama should have stayed, in your humble opinion as a taxpayer.................................

The taxpayer does not pick up the tab of where he stayed

Forum List

Back