The Obama Double Standard On Violent Speech

"The Obama Double Standard On Violent Speech"

Consequently the thread premise fails, as there is no 'double-standard,' only the same standard of First Amendment jurisprudence applied equally to everyone.
Bullshit. She's using her position to intimidate her political opponents but giving her political allies a free pass to make death threats.

:lol:

Who do you think she's trying to intimidate, and how the fuck did you get that from her comments?

I'm genuinely interested in seeing your logic.
Anyone who opposes the administration's agenda, sycophant.

Perfect. So then tell me exactly what she said that you find so "threatening". You oppose their agenda, right?
Why doesn't she give the same warning to people who make death threats against Trump?

Consequently the thread premise fails, as there is no 'double-standard,' only the same standard of First Amendment jurisprudence applied equally to everyone.
Bullshit. She's using her position to intimidate her political opponents but giving her political allies a free pass to make death threats.

Who do you think she's trying to intimidate, and how the fuck did you get that from her comments?

Perfect. So then tell me exactly what she said that you find so "threatening". You oppose their agenda, right?
Why doesn't she give the same warning to people who make death threats against Trump?

Because she's not trying to get political support from Donald Trump.

So she's not doing her job, she's just a thug for Obama. Thank you.

Her job isn't to conform to your standards in fairness in what she says in speeches.

Her job isn't to conform to your standards in fairness in what she says in speeches.
Her job is to enforce the law, not intimidate her political opponents.

I'll ask you again: Exactly what did she say that you were intimidated by?

And that’s exactly what she’s doing: enforcing the law should anyone engage in speech not entitled to Constitutional protections – whether someone advocates for imminent lawlessness or violence against Muslims or Trump, everyone is subject to the same law, everyone is treated the same.

No one is seeking to ‘intimidate’ anyone, there is no ‘double-standard,’ this is partisan nonsense you’ve dreamed up on your own, the consequence of your ignorance of the law and your unwarranted hostility toward Lynch for no other reason than she’s a democrat.

being preached at by that man who tells people to go out and get in people's faces, and that you don't bring a knife to a gun fight. etc. is such a joke and why wouldn't he TRY TO SHUT down our freedoms of speech. he's been doing it from the first day he was crowned our Dicktator

I'll ask you again: Exactly what did she say that you were intimidated by?
I wasn't intimidated by her, but I don't get intimidated by thugs.

And that’s exactly what she’s doing: enforcing the law should anyone engage in speech not entitled to Constitutional protections – whether someone advocates for imminent lawlessness or violence against Muslims or Trump, everyone is subject to the same law, everyone is treated the same.

No one is seeking to ‘intimidate’ anyone, there is no ‘double-standard,’ this is partisan nonsense you’ve dreamed up on your own, the consequence of your ignorance of the law and your unwarranted hostility toward Lynch for no other reason than she’s a democrat.
More bullshit. Why did she only address threats against muslims? That's not treating everyone the same, you disingenuous prick. And don't lecture me on the law, you don't know any more about it than I do, poser.

Her and Obama need to check their own rhetoric before going after anyone else.

Forum List

Back