The Obama Deception

truthsaga

Economic and BlowBack Ace
Feb 11, 2009
March 15 the documentary comes out, who else is interested in seeing it?
- I couldn't believe the youth brigades... "Yes we can"

Some neo nazi stuff if I've ever seen it.

Ah! I can't post videos or links yet!!

If you go to infowars dot com! Or youtube just type in Obama Deception and watch it.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
March 15 the documentary comes out, who else is interested in seeing it?
- I couldn't believe the youth brigades... "Yes we can"

Some neo nazi stuff if I've ever seen it.

Ah! I can't post videos or links yet!!

If you go to infowars dot com! Or youtube just type in Obama Deception and watch it.

I look at the trailer, and I have to say is :eusa_eh:

This is the executive producer behind Loose Change. And I think that pretty much sums it up.

I've said the guy is a charlatan and a fraud from the beginning. Looks like the movie is just going to prove it.

You bet I'll watch it.

I've said the guy is a charlatan and a fraud from the beginning. Looks like the movie is just going to prove it.

You bet I'll watch it.

Is that sarcastic or serious?

And in my honest opinion, Loose Change has been perhaps one of the worst things for the 9/11 truth movement.

I've looked at Alex Jones's resume and I saw he was involved in a certain movie I liked but only as a director. And that movie had nothing to do with politics but rather the drug laws.

You bet I'll watch it.

And in my honest opinion, Loose Change has been perhaps one of the worst things for the 9/11 truth movement.

I've looked at Alex Jones's resume and I saw he was involved in a certain movie I liked but only as a director. And that movie had nothing to do with politics but rather the drug laws.
No I'm serious. Obama scares me. I think he's up to no good, and he's going to tank this country. It amazes me to no end how people can believe what he says. I think he's a liar, a charlatan, and a fraud... for real.

I hope this movie opens some people's eyes.

Last edited:
No I'm serious. Obama scares me. I think he's up to no good, and he's going to tank this country. It amazes me to no end how people can believe what he says. I think he's a liar, a charlatan, a fraud... for real.

I thought you were referring to Alex Jones.

The only charlatan here is Alex Jones really. He's already biased coming into making this movie as he is a paleoconservative.

This is the kind of tactics he involves himself in:

In July 2000, a group of ACAC (Austin Community Access Center) programmers alleged that their freedom -- specifically, their right to free speech and to disagree with Jones -- was threatened, by what they called Jones' heavy-handed tactics. The programmers' allegations -- which they made public by both broadcasting them on ACAC shows and posting them on Web pages -- were that Jones used both ACAC policy and legal maneuvers to intimidate them or get them thrown off the air.

Yeah, they're all for freedom of speech except when it comes to dissent with their ideas. :rolleyes:

No I'm serious. Obama scares me. I think he's up to no good, and he's going to tank this country. It amazes me to no end how people can believe what he says. I think he's a liar, a charlatan, a fraud... for real.

I thought you were referring to Alex Jones.

The only charlatan here is Alex Jones really. He's already biased coming into making this movie as he is a paleoconservative.

This is the kind of tactics he involves himself in:

In July 2000, a group of ACAC (Austin Community Access Center) programmers alleged that their freedom -- specifically, their right to free speech and to disagree with Jones -- was threatened, by what they called Jones' heavy-handed tactics. The programmers' allegations -- which they made public by both broadcasting them on ACAC shows and posting them on Web pages -- were that Jones used both ACAC policy and legal maneuvers to intimidate them or get them thrown off the air.

Yeah, they're all for freedom of speech except when it comes to dissent with their ideas. :rolleyes:

So what are you saying... he's the michael moore of the right?

So what are you saying... he's the michael moore of the right?

He's the Michael Moore type of character but it would be incorrect to say of the right. He fits in more with the Eots type of this board since I've never met a Paleoconservative in my time on here or somebody who referenced themselves as one.

Some examples of Paleoconservatives are Chuck Baldwin and Pat Buchanan. Also an example is Robert Novak.

An related organization is the Rockford Institute.

Edit:
In 1998, Jones spearheaded the effort to rebuild the David Koresh-led Branch Davidian compound/church near Waco, Texas. He often featured the project on his cable access program and claimed that Koresh and his followers were peaceful people who were murdered by Attorney General Janet Reno and the ATF (Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives) in the infamous Waco Siege.

Anybody who thinks David Koresh was a peaceful person is nuts in my book.

Last edited:

You bet I'll watch it.

The worst thing about the mislabeled "9/11 Truth" movement was the creation of the mislabeled "9/11 Truth" movement

All are a bunch of fruitcakes

Forum List

Back