The Numbers Don't Lie!

Mustang

Gold Member
Jan 15, 2010
39° 44 mins 21 secs N, 104° 59 mins 5 secs W
Which is a damn sight more than you can say about a lot of people.

Here's some of the numbers:

WASHINGTON (AP) — In the more than two decades since world leaders first got together to try to solve global warming, life on Earth has changed, not just the climate. It's gotten hotter, more polluted with heat-trapping gases, more crowded and just downright wilder.

The numbers are stark. Carbon dioxide emissions: up 60 percent. Global temperature: up six-tenths of a degree. Population: up 1.7 billion people. Sea level: up 3 inches. U.S. extreme weather: up 30 percent. Ice sheets in Greenland and Antarctica: down 4.9 trillion tons of ice.

To read the rest of the article, go to one of the two following links.

Hotter weirder How climate change has changed Earth - CBS News

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/...=maing-grid7|main5|dl28|sec1_lnk3&pLid=575301

The lie is that man is responsible for it. Those amounts are nothing compared to the heat active volcanoes pour into the atmosphere. Our earth cools and heats. There was a northwest passage, and then there wasn't, and then there was. There was an age of ice, and an age of receding ice. The money making gimmick was to blame it on us and then tax and spend us to death.

The lie is that man is responsible for it. Those amounts are nothing compared to the heat active volcanoes pour into the atmosphere. Our earth cools and heats. There was a northwest passage, and then there wasn't, and then there was. There was an age of ice, and an age of receding ice. The money making gimmick was to blame it on us and then tax and spend us to death.

I'm pretty sure we can't blame it on turtles or humming birds.

Which is a damn sight more than you can say about a lot of people.

Here's some of the numbers:

WASHINGTON (AP) — In the more than two decades since world leaders first got together to try to solve global warming, life on Earth has changed, not just the climate. It's gotten hotter, more polluted with heat-trapping gases, more crowded and just downright wilder.

The numbers are stark. Carbon dioxide emissions: up 60 percent. Global temperature: up six-tenths of a degree. Population: up 1.7 billion people. Sea level: up 3 inches. U.S. extreme weather: up 30 percent. Ice sheets in Greenland and Antarctica: down 4.9 trillion tons of ice.

To read the rest of the article, go to one of the two following links.

Hotter weirder How climate change has changed Earth - CBS News

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/02/climate-change-hotter-weirder_n_6252698.html?icid=maing-grid7|main5|dl28|sec1_lnk3&pLid=575301

The numbers are stark. Carbon dioxide emissions: up 60 percent. Global temperature: up six-tenths of a degree. Population: up 1.7 billion people. Sea level: up 3 inches.

What will the temperature and sea level be when CO2 hits 450 ppm?
Please show all your work.

Blame it on cows..............

I've never seen a cow driving a semi full of consumer goods designed to used and then discarded specifically so people will go out and buy the latest supposedly improved model to do the same thing over again instead of repairing the old model what could be fixed if it was only built better and designed to be worked on if it ever broke down.

Meanwhile, the factories powered by fossil fuels keep churning out more and more consumer goods run on electricity which too are powered by fossil fuels.

Can't blame the cows on that.

Mankind IS responsible for it, you flaming retard.

The amount of heat given off by volcanoes is utterly insignificant compared to the amount of energy the Earth receives every minute from the sun. Moreover, you ignorant rightwingnutjob, volcanic activity has not increased at all over the last two centuries compared to the previous 5000 years in which the Earth was slowly cooling.

There has never been a "northwest passage" open to shipping in all of human history. You're full of idiotic denier cult myths (as well as enormous amounts of bullshit).

There was an "ice age" that lasted almost 100,000 years and ended about 12,000 years ago, moron. Scientists are clear on the reasons why the "ice age" occurred and the reasons why it ended. The ice stopped "receding" from that "ice age" over ten thousand years ago, and then about five thousand years ago the Earth started slowly cooling. Until a century or so ago when mankind's carbon emissions began to upset an atmospheric balance of CO2 that had naturally stayed under 300ppm for millions of years, and started an abrupt warming trend. Now CO2 levels are over 400ppm. Scientists have determined that the last time CO2 levels were this high, and were sustained at this level for awhile, was 15 million years ago when temperatures were 5 to 10 degrees hotter than present and sea levels were 70 to 120 feet higher than they are now. Meanwhile mankind is busily still increasing atmospheric CO2 levels which may wind up doubling (or more) the old pre-industrial CO2 levels of 280ppm.

Last Time Carbon Dioxide Levels Were This High: 15 Million Years Ago, Scientists Report

It is obvious that all of humanity is going to perish because I mowed my lawn with a 2-stroke gasoline fueled combustion engine last Saturday.

I will remember this turning point in my life, and in the ecology of the planet, as I burn in hell for my sin.

Ok, I confessed my sin.

Have I redeemed myself and been forgiven by the Druid Priests of environmentalism?

.It is obvious that all of humanity is going to perish because I mowed my lawn with a 2-stroke gasoline fueled combustion engine last Saturday. I will remember this turning point in my life, and in the ecology of the planet, as I burn in hell for my sin. Ok, I confessed my sin. Have I redeemed myself and been forgiven by the Druid Priests of environmentalism?

Do you ever say anything that isn't completely retarded and utterly worthless? You would totally surprise everyone if you ever did manage that.

I've never seen a cow driving a semi full of consumer goods designed to used and then discarded specifically so people will go out and buy the latest supposedly improved model to do the same thing over again instead of repairing the old model what could be fixed if it was only built better and designed to be worked on if it ever broke down.

Meanwhile, the factories powered by fossil fuels keep churning out more and more consumer goods run on electricity which too are powered by fossil fuels.

holy crap the stupid club just earned a new stupid liberal. Say hi to all the other stupid's in your club. See I can't get over the amount of stupid that resonates from all you lefties. it's hilarious.

holy crap the stupid club just earned a new stupid liberal. Say hi to all the other stupid's in your club. See I can't get over the amount of stupid that resonates from all you lefties. it's hilarious.

The troll JustCrazy is the poster-boy for the Dunning-Kruger Effect.

The Dunning-Kruger effect, named after David Dunning and Justin Kruger of Cornell University, occurs where people fail to adequately assess their level of competence — or specifically, their incompetence — at a task and thus consider themselves much more competent than everyone else. This lack of awareness is attributed to their lower level of competence robbing them of the ability to critically analyse their performance, leading to a significant overestimate of themselves. Put more crudely, they're too stupid to realize they're stupid.

Mankind IS responsible for it, you flaming retard.

The amount of heat given off by volcanoes is utterly insignificant compared to the amount of energy the Earth receives every minute from the sun. Moreover, you ignorant rightwingnutjob, volcanic activity has not increased at all over the last two centuries compared to the previous 5000 years in which the Earth was slowly cooling.

There has never been a "northwest passage" open to shipping in all of human history. You're full of idiotic denier cult myths (as well as enormous amounts of bullshit).

There was an "ice age" that lasted almost 100,000 years and ended about 12,000 years ago, moron. Scientists are clear on the reasons why the "ice age" occurred and the reasons why it ended. The ice stopped "receding" from that "ice age" over ten thousand years ago, and then about five thousand years ago the Earth started slowly cooling. Until a century or so ago when mankind's carbon emissions began to upset an atmospheric balance of CO2 that had naturally stayed under 300ppm for millions of years, and started an abrupt warming trend. Now CO2 levels are over 400ppm. Scientists have determined that the last time CO2 levels were this high, and were sustained at this level for awhile, was 15 million years ago when temperatures were 5 to 10 degrees hotter than present and sea levels were 70 to 120 feet higher than they are now. Meanwhile mankind is busily still increasing atmospheric CO2 levels which may wind up doubling (or more) the old pre-industrial CO2 levels of 280ppm.

Last Time Carbon Dioxide Levels Were This High: 15 Million Years Ago, Scientists Report
Prove mans contribution.. Show what warming is directly attributed to man.

Then show how you came to that conclusion. show your math, methods, and data. Be specific by showing all other inputs and their contributions.

Were still waiting for the proof of 120ppm and the warming it supposedly has caused. Remember that empirical evidence trumps your hypothesis and fantasy models.

They must have replaced Crick.. or he is on vacation.. the boiler room to promote the EPA version of life can not be left for a moment to itself. People might find out the truth..

Forum List

Back