The numbers are out.

blackhawk

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2012
Deep in the heart of Texas.
The numbers for Obamacare enrollment have been released around 106,000 with approximately 27,000 coming from states where the federal government is running the exchange with its extensive problems and another 79,000 coming through the state exchanges. That is not good no matter how you try and spin it.

The numbers for Obamacare enrollment have been released around 106,000 with approximately 27,000 coming from states where the federal government is running the exchange with its extensive problems and another 79,000 coming through the state exchanges. That is not good no matter how you try and spin it.

I heard that the 27,000 people made it into the shopping basket but not through the entire process. Was that heard by anyone else? The last time I heard the number that went through the whole process, was 6. That's quite a jump. Good for them, if it's true. :eusa_angel:

It's one thing to sign up, it's another to actually receive the check..just sayin

This is more of a screw up than I could of ever wished for.

Memo to self, never underestimate how inept Barack Obama is, or the morons that voted him in office.

-Geaux

About five million have lost their insurance so far and 106,000 have enrolled so far for this thing to work wouldn't those numbers need to be reversed?

Wait until Jan 1st when they have ZERO insurance and get sick. For good measure, come March the IRS will slap them a fine too.

-Geaux

Memo to self, never underestimate how inept Barack Obama is, or the morons that voted him in office.

-Geaux

Exactly.

It's unbelievable. I thought Obama would at least be competent in his assault on our democratic principles. If he didn't have people covering his ass all this time he would have been drummed out long ago. And now there's no way people can cover for him even if they wanted to. His incompetence is wondrous to behold.

About five million have lost their insurance so far and 106,000 have enrolled so far for this thing to work wouldn't those numbers need to be reversed?

Wait until Jan 1st when they have ZERO insurance and get sick. For good measure, come March the IRS will slap them a fine too.

-Geaux

If you are wondering I heard the way around the fine is to not get a tax refund. The IRS can only take the fine from refunds. Not hard to do but if you don't pay enough they will get you for that also. If enough people use that tactic they will change the rules.

-Geaux

Donja know this is Republicans fault? After all this is fashioned after Romneycare so if it doesn't work it is his fault.

No one should have lost their insurance based on what Obama promised. 5 Million is a lot, and unless obamacare gets repealed, the numbers will keep going up. The 2014 elections are not looking too good for the Democrats. I'll bet though that Obamacare will be repealed prior to the elections, however by then the damage will already have been done. Folks that lost their health plan will be forced to pay out of pocket for medical care. As some medical procedures are quiet costly, some may be forced to sell their homes to pay for their medical expenses. Not good.

This is unfixable as is the damage already caused and that damage bill will grow exponentially. By the time this presidential term is done there may not be a democratic party as a truly competitive national party.

This is unfixable as is the damage already caused and that damage bill will grow exponentially. By the time this presidential term is done there may not be a democratic party as a truly competitive national party.

It was truly foolish for the president and Democrats to be willing to take on something so massive, expensive and involved without Republican support or the support of the majority of the public.

And they weren't just willing, but desperate to do so. When Scott Brown was elected they rushed it through by extraordinary means.

How dare they gamble so much of the economy in that manner.

This is going to cost so much to fix.

The deceit and arrogance was criminal from start to finish.

It was diametrically opposed to democratic principles.

It was truly foolish for the president and Democrats to be willing to take on something so massive, expensive and involved without Republican support or the support of the majority of the public.

And they weren't just willing, but desperate to do so. When Scott Brown was elected they rushed it through by extraordinary means.

No, Obama and the Ds were elected in 2008 to pass this disaster into law and did so. It was truly foolish of the voters to elect these crooks, incompetents and lunatics but they did keep their campaign promises.

No, Obama and the Ds were elected in 2008 to pass this disaster into law and did so. It was truly foolish of the voters to elect these crooks, incompetents and lunatics but they did keep their campaign promises.

Indeed- There is no logical explanation for the voter incompetence. They own the clumber stump as much as Obama does. While I have empathy for those who voted for Odummer and lost their plans, I have no sympathy for Obama.

He should just pack his bags and go back to Chicago and roam the streets.

-Geaux

Forum List

Back