The number one response to the dems about their comments on the rights leader.

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Its that Democrats are crying in their beer because of Clinton losing but nothing about the sick pup they selected for their leader. Don't even care, your group moved towards being a hate group a long time ago , you sold hate for votes from the haters of this country. you became a hate party when you elected scum bag but I knew your hate group had to be dumped a long time ago, I knew demographics would make you disappear and thought that was great but it was going to take a couple of decades. Then you elected the mentally disabled, cruel ,evil ,super hater scum bag and within weeks I looked at that as a blessing, for obvious reasons. Your hate group is toast and that's a good thing. What will be left of you will only be in the history books and it will be ugly as you people are now. So do you want to try your routine on me being so so sorry that Clinton didn't win?

The left’s new posters boy is beto. They don’t know what he stands for but he looks enough like a Kennedy so he’s their guy.

The left’s new posters boy is beto. They don’t know what he stands for but he looks enough like a Kennedy so he’s their guy.

Beto is nothing but bullshit. He should move to California.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its that Democrats are crying in their beer because of Clinton losing but nothing about the sick pup they selected for their leader. Don't even care, your group moved towards being a hate group a long time ago , you sold hate for votes from the haters of this country. you became a hate party when you elected scum bag but I knew your hate group had to be dumped a long time ago, I knew demographics would make you disappear and thought that was great but it was going to take a couple of decades. Then you elected the mentally disabled, cruel ,evil ,super hater scum bag and within weeks I looked at that as a blessing, for obvious reasons. Your hate group is toast and that's a good thing. What will be left of you will only be in the history books and it will be ugly as you people are now. So do you want to try your routine on me being so so sorry that Clinton didn't win?

Americans in 30 states who voted Trump president disagree with your opinions of him.

and of course the right is looking for another Hitler wannabee to replace this one.

Americans in 30 states who voted Trump president disagree with your opinions of him.
Ya to bad they don't lose their voting rights for selling out their country.

There hasn't been a politico in years that has made it more clear what he stands for. He's not ugly enough, hateful enough or cruel enough for your group.

How Nazi of you.

and of course the right is looking for another Hitler wannabee to replace this one.
Trump is for all americans, I know how you hate that. Hillary thought half of America is a basket of deplorables.
Sick and pitiful, that's all we got to get rid of now , it will be easy. From the rights hate party , that is apposed to the Muslims, gays , blacks , immigrants, out government, women, Mexicans the dirty poor and the only requirement you need to be in this group is being a old fat white guy. Ya you bet your party is for everyone.

Blah blah blah blah blah.... Don't just type, say something.

How Nazi of you.
so traitor should be able to keep their vote, I can't go along with that.

The number one response to the dems about their comments on the rights leader.

I thought it was "fake news".

Forum List

Back