The NonDenominational Dixie Folk! Haha!

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
There's a real US Discussable Religion And Ethics question around how the New York book Publishers like Cynthia Bolbach who used to and currently control the historical Church of Dixie. There were manifold points about Presbyterianism being the Church of Dixie. It is the form of the Church of Scotland, the Church of Scotland formed before a Union with England, like the Thirteen Colonies formed before the United States Union. The People were against Catholocism and the Pope. The issues expressed are truly related to Catholic arguments of a central controller, Like a President with non-democratic, demogogue powers. If you took these two or three issues and applied it to every Jefferson Davis, Robert E Lee and Thomas Stonewall Jackson speech, and every song, you'd have a very good grasp of the minority's view of the war. Presbyterian and Reformed Churches still view the correct form of governance as the confederacy of states, such as Netherlands, Scotland, England, Ireland, hungary, france, Germany, etc etc.
So? What are the Ethics and Morals around isolating this US church to truly have to turn against the international standards for "liberty" and "that all men are created equal". That's exactly what Eisenhower told them. That's exactly what it looks like they still do today, with true alteration from whatever would be standard for the religion.

There's a real US Discussable Religion And Ethics question around how the New York book Publishers like Cynthia Bolbach who used to and currently control the historical Church of Dixie. There were manifold points about Presbyterianism being the Church of Dixie. It is the form of the Church of Scotland, the Church of Scotland formed before a Union with England, like the Thirteen Colonies formed before the United States Union. The People were against Catholocism and the Pope. The issues expressed are truly related to Catholic arguments of a central controller, Like a President with non-democratic, demogogue powers. If you took these two or three issues and applied it to every Jefferson Davis, Robert E Lee and Thomas Stonewall Jackson speech, and every song, you'd have a very good grasp of the minority's view of the war. Presbyterian and Reformed Churches still view the correct form of governance as the confederacy of states, such as Netherlands, Scotland, England, Ireland, hungary, france, Germany, etc etc.
So? What are the Ethics and Morals around isolating this US church to truly have to turn against the international standards for "liberty" and "that all men are created equal". That's exactly what Eisenhower told them. That's exactly what it looks like they still do today, with true alteration from whatever would be standard for the religion.
Huh? I went to a Presbyterian church on Thanksgiving for dinner, but nobody whistled Dixie.

• Banned
What a snobby name , when it has zero value for the common person, Presbyterian. Well Presbyter is Greek you will read, for Elder, and not Bishop, and if you go further than Wiki, you'll see that Presbyter or "Elders" are the lowest rank of the Orthodox Greek Church. This makes the ordained "nothing fancy" as well as the historical idea of the "Greek Revival" when the Protestant Reformation happened after the fall of most of Orthodoxy to the Ottoman Empire.

Our Thanksgiving was set by Abraham Lincoln as a Peace offering. Thanksgivings were historical for the Protestants dumping off the hundreds of Catholic Holidays, perhaps for a simple Lord's Prayer or similar, or a giving Thanks, Read your Bible, this is Christ's example, he broke the bread, he said thanks.

Made More Complicated on the Presbyterian point, is the theological line of "native amongst you", that continues after the war with Woodrow Wilson , of Native Values, well the American Thanksgiving is a Native Value to Americans and the Scotsmen were not imposing Scotsman Behavior. They are, however, a very late adopter on many things, 1900s Commercial Christmas they wouldn't have had Any christmas, 1900s English songs, they allowed Princeton University women in the late 70s! Under God's Power she Flourishes under her Powers!

Last edited:
  • Banned
So I Work with women who are Married and Presbyterian conservatively Every Single DAY! With One on One discussion, TWO times a WEEK for a YEAR or TWO, and I even have to EXPLAIN myself and ANY TALK AT ALL to God or her Father, no I don't can cut out my tongue and F that junk, and why think I am sociably arranged to be talking to anybody making Interrogations, selfish interrogations.

So I study and I look into book explanations and everything is as infantile as the Other party!

What is anybody talking about?! One in Ten taunts as likely as any other, as likely as ever having the slightest notion about 6 year older confucianly snooty older women with heavy grudges, as likely as any other stupidity insult on my person. Out of Ten that is their interest, who cares?!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Not a Single Word. Not A Single Glance, not a Single Appreciation! Of What I already Miraculously Did! People should worship my asshole, FROM NAMED ACCOMPLISHMENTS! Two people got a full Letter Grade of extra Credit through Hard Work for two semesters. Two people together got a letter Grade from Management. Two people studied for 3 other courses. I forfeited all personal grade advantage to Their Grade Advantage at every opportunity, Which they observed, which they can name how when anyone else Was in the Group that I was Advertising only the Presbyterian group member is Looking to get a good grade. Not a SINGLE WORD of attention or Possibility of relevancy, I am purposefully made pointless and irrelevant for 10 years and not a single word is ever in discussion about ever accomplishing anything else ever again. People are here to put in effect the immeasurable, about how no business, no finance , no power advantage, was ever in effect, the FREELY GIVEN handed offers that was Always taking place, which you use to leverage sizing up everyone. Nothing is ever slightly related between fake slandering fake socializing, and the Slightest hint anyone's ever taken any hospitality. No hint is ever given, a total torturous existence outside All information, where you are making up that I ever had the ability to negate problems or hazards. That's not true! Hazards of any sort in total abstraction, are made up at will, or dismissed at will abstractly.

Last edited:
  • Banned
100 social internet hackers faking even Talking to one of the puppets they pretend to do Anything For?! That's more BS about Nothing. There's never ever been correlation about better outcomes for anybody I Personally, would be always 100% responsible for those outcomes minus anyone's interference on all occasions.

Hey the First Joke is they didn't Coax being Suicidal out of Graduate Applicants? The next one, is they can't Coax out of suicidal graduate Applicants, about sexual ideals anywhere they already Demanded to be the case again?! People with no sensible input faculties aren't deserving of a truthful outcome about anything! Those are all people harming along the way to whatever they want.

This is all some joke that Christ didn't die on a cross, nails in his hands and fet and a spear in his side, as the example with which to take up a cross in Morality, and a joke about, Koreans and Professors and Family need sharper daggers for Reason to take over, that's what all that's about, no one's ever sorry, I'm never wrong, nothing is more considered now. They're making up that some Freedom Religion the New Presbyterian, must be treated as no moral mandate whatsoever.

Well it'd be Ignored 9 times for every one time of internet offense, that 99% aren't widows for Christ. And every fake little chorale singer can chew on abandoning everything for Christ today , home staff and life for Christ, and that no Suggestion of Christ being around women as a sin is Ever made by the Apostles as is stated more than Handfuls of times.

There is no single "Lesson" or talking at anyone that's ever taken place, where these others that are Supposed to be focused on Majors at a University, have a typical myriad of immediate political concerns that are paramount to their education that I'm simply inheriting, not any proponent to deal with all of it, All of It Together.

Last edited:
When the entire thread is you making long rants, it's probably not a topic people care about

• Banned
When the entire thread is you making long rants, it's probably not a topic people care about
Well let's see how those people are when "They ned to F*&$%ing Listen" To some Corner of the internet just like this, and you say twice "It would more fit not Bothering people Like Avatar4321 To Not Do what was just asked", and nobody wants to bother you hear, and hearing mean no-gain cursing police-citation makers say a third time "I'm going to be on facebook" and I Don't give a little slit of the THROAT what Fer's think my facebook or us messageboard experience is all about do I, I care less than If , I'm stuck buckled in a car that's turned off, with no combat Alternatives, when a man Chooses to start dictating terms of asurrender with chopping motions and strieks at me that Could have continued, with a bunch of dictations that make as equal absolutely no needed sense, like never visiting any places ever again, and never being in contact ever again a bunch of places, and I don't care a piece of shit about anyone's chosen IP protocol connections in 10 years for any reason or how they happen upon that.

Well I think its Fascinating that being stuck in your TINY United States bubble, puts the Political scholarship of Religion UNDER the United States Politics?! Never learn ANYTHING about religious Establishments? Never ever decide that without the Confederate States, you would be TOTALLY lost as to a 7 Million Presbyterian Mission From the United States to Korea. Where ever multiple People's of Various States are in a Union then Presbyterians have ensured these States are gathered for a federating Purpose and not tyrannical Unions, the Presbyterian Church is Formed from the express will of Scottish People before the Union of States and native peoples! Then applied to the States, the original Articles of Confederation, and then the Japanese Empire ANnexation stating the Empire of Korea was the valid possession of the Emperor of Japan. That is the Only valid understanding of history.

Last edited:
I think part of the problem is that it isnt the only valid understanding of history. In fact I don't think anyone understands what you are trying to say at all. If they are even trying at all.

Is English your first language? I ask because you mention Korea a lot and act as if the US is foreign to you.

I've never even been outside of the United States. I've never been outside the South but for a few days. My only language ever taught is English. The Only Valid Academic History is being covered up by President Eisenhower's administration's overhaul of the Presbyterian Church (United) or (USA) to truly exclude what you can read along at Arirang News, at Korea Herald, and Any Korean New outlet whatsoever, as to the Point of the near 25% adherence of Korea to Presbyterianism, near 50% of all Presbyterians on the planet in the last century being in an Asian country. That history Word for Word between the COnfederate States and the origins of the modern South Korean government, are, the validity of a Provisional Government founded by Jefferson Davis/ Ahn Chang Ho where it is established despite Union of States agreements by the decision of the people Native to the State, which is solidly the historical and academic Presbyterian Church of Scotland's History, and therefore the indispensable Christian history, as much as any Romanist studying his Popes.

Forum List

Back