Owners of Noah's Ark Exhibit sueing insurer for water damage

The insurance company may have a clause that exempts them from liability for acts of god™️

"As a condition of employment, the museum and ark staff of 900, including 350 seasonal workers, must sign a statement of faith rejecting evolution and declaring that they regularly attend church and view homosexuality as a sin."

I don't think that the insurance company should be forced to pay anything unless every employee of that company, as well as the contractors doing the repairs, sign off on the Ark owners condition of employment document!

Looks like the damage is to a roadway, not the ark itself. My neighbors have been to it. They liked it but then again they also like that their church services last 2-3 hours every week because that means their church is a real church.

Looks like the damage is to a roadway, not the ark itself. My neighbors have been to it. They liked it but then again they also like that their church services last 2-3 hours every week because that means their church is a real church.

My brother and his wife went to it, all the way from West Texas. They made a vacation out of it, being sure not to miss the Creationist exhibit, too. Personally, I would rather spend my vacation in the Caribbean.

You can't make this stuff up. It rained so much on the Noah's Ark exhibit that it has incurred one million dollars in damage, and the insurer won't pay for it, since they exclude "poor workmanship". I wonder if Noah had the same problem:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/reli...e-company-rain-damage/?utm_term=.4a6d8887b1fa
The ark wasn't "A bulwark never failing." Too bad the builders didnt' build a building to protect it from inclement weather. They wouldn't have a pile of rubble if they had. And why didn't they waterproof the thing? I wouldn't wish to be a judge in this little shootout.

You can't make this stuff up. It rained so much on the Noah's Ark exhibit that it has incurred one million dollars in damage, and the insurer won't pay for it, since they exclude "poor workmanship". I wonder if Noah had the same problem:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/reli...e-company-rain-damage/?utm_term=.4a6d8887b1fa
The ark wasn't "A bulwark never failing." Too bad the builders didnt' build a building to protect it from inclement weather. They wouldn't have a pile of rubble if they had. And why didn't they waterproof the thing? I wouldn't wish to be a judge in this little shootout.

The Ark is fine. The road leading to it not so much.

My brother and his wife went to it, all the way from West Texas. They made a vacation out of it, being sure not to miss the Creationist exhibit, too. Personally, I would rather spend my vacation in the Caribbean.

If I happened to be passing by I'd stop to check it out.
But we dont vaca in the U.S. it's too damn expensive!!
You can go to Jamaica or the Bahamas cheaper than you can go to Florida

It is? I must have missed the part about the million dollars in damage being the road leading to it. It sounded to me like in the OP there was a million in damage to the ark when the sentence read, "It rained so much on the Noah's Ark exhibit that it has incurred one million dollars in damage, and the insurer won't pay for it, since they exclude 'poor workmanship'."

It is? I must have missed the part about the million dollars in damage being the road leading to it. It sounded to me like in the OP there was a million in damage to the ark when the sentence read, "It rained so much on the Noah's Ark exhibit that it has incurred one million dollars in damage, and the insurer won't pay for it, since they exclude 'poor workmanship'."

Yep...it's just the road leading to the Ark,not the Ark itself.
This is the second thread on the subject and both liberals pulled the same shit,leaving out that fact.
Gee I wonder why? Rush to judgement,too lazy to read the article?

You know I was thinking at $48 a person, people in florida can probably buy a last minute weekend trip on a real ship for not that much more.

You know I was thinking at $48 a person, people in florida can probably buy a last minute weekend trip on a real ship for not that much more.

True, but they can not bring their dinosaurs on a real ship.

True, but they can not bring their dinosaurs on a real ship.

Dinosaur bones are a trick by Satan. They never really existed. :04:

We usually spend anywhere from 6k to 10k for a week or two.
You can get top notch accommodations in Jamaica for that.
We actually stayed in the same villa that Mick Jagger stayed in at Rock House.

Escape

Yep...it's just the road leading to the Ark,not the Ark itself.
This is the second thread on the subject and both liberals pulled the same shit,leaving out that fact.
Gee I wonder why? Rush to judgement,too lazy to read the article?

The two OPs were probably giggling like two school girls when they posted it.

We usually spend anywhere from 6k to 10k for a week or two.
You can get top notch accommodations in Jamaica for that.
We actually stayed in the same villa that Mick Jagger stayed in at Rock House.

Escape

We go in the direction. In the heat of the summer, the last thing we want is even hotter. We want cool and shady.

Forum List

Back