Manliness

Individualism

Merit

Profit

Providence

Dominion over our environment

Thrift

Pride in our country

Oh watch the attacks on this statement made by FoxNews' Eric Bolling, a host on The Five in his latest book, Wake Up America: The Nine Virtues That Made Our Nation Great--and Why We Need Them More Than Ever available @ https://www.amazon.com/Wake-Up-America-Virtues-Great/dp/1250112508&tag=ff0d01-20

The “manliness” bothers me as I personally believe women can and have achieved great things through the other “virtues” and this seems a limiting statement.

The brief story is @ These 9 Virtues Once Made America Great

grit manliness dominion and pride all sound like almost the same fakkin thing - they all scream "look at me!!!"

this need for credit is why participation trophies are even a thing

Bolling is an epic douche, cant stand that guy or Juan Williams whining at each other like 2 little girls.

"oh my pooooolitics....my poooolitics!"

Bolling is an epic douche, cant stand that guy or Juan Williams whining at each other like 2 little girls.

"oh my pooooolitics....my poooolitics!"

Fux News is never anything but whining or hollering.

Grit

Manliness

Individualism

Merit

Profit

Providence

Dominion over our environment

Thrift

Pride in our country

Oh watch the attacks on this statement made by FoxNews' Eric Bolling, a host on The Five in his latest book, Wake Up America: The Nine Virtues That Made Our Nation Great--and Why We Need Them More Than Ever available @ Wake Up America: The Nine Virtues That Made Our Nation Great--and Why We Need Them More Than Ever: Eric Bolling: 9781250112507: Amazon.com: Books

The “manliness” bothers me as I personally believe women can and have achieved great things through the other “virtues” and this seems a limiting statement.

The brief story is @ These 9 Virtues Once Made America Great
I would label those to subsets. More like:
Tolerance
Love of liberty
Love of God
Self sacrifice
Responsibility

Forum List

Back