The Nine States That Will Likely Give The GOP Nominee An Easy Victory In 2012.

If you live in any of these States,Please give us your current "Anti-Obama" status. We pretty much know the 10 to 14 States of which will decide the election. Something to also keep in mind;Romney wont need all three "Tri-Fector" States to reach 270 electoral votes. According to the current 2012 electoral projection,the GOP candidate already has 190(ish) electoral votes. If you go by the 2008 results,Romney(or whomever is the candidate) will have to flip these states. {easiest to hardest} 1)Virginia 2)Indiana 3)Ohio 4)New Hampsire 5)Iowa 6)North Carolina 7)New Jersey 8)Pennsylvania 9)Florida

Please correct me if I did the math wrong,but when I counted the electoral votes,Romney will only need either Pennsylvania or Florida to win. Then again,if there are two states where voter fraud is in question, it's Pennyslvania(Black Panther headquarters in Philly) and Florida(Hanging Chad Syndrome). Do you live in any of these crucial states? Is Obama in major trouble there?:eusa_whistle:

So, the 5 or 6 New Black Panthers are going to win Obama the entire state of PA and Rick Scott won't play a factor in the republican losing FL?

His Jew bashing is going to lose him Florida.

If you live in any of these States,Please give us your current "Anti-Obama" status. We pretty much know the 10 to 14 States of which will decide the election. Something to also keep in mind;Romney wont need all three "Tri-Fector" States to reach 270 electoral votes. According to the current 2012 electoral projection,the GOP candidate already has 190(ish) electoral votes. If you go by the 2008 results,Romney(or whomever is the candidate) will have to flip these states. {easiest to hardest} 1)Virginia 2)Indiana 3)Ohio 4)New Hampsire 5)Iowa 6)North Carolina 7)New Jersey 8)Pennsylvania 9)Florida

Please correct me if I did the math wrong,but when I counted the electoral votes,Romney will only need either Pennsylvania or Florida to win. Then again,if there are two states where voter fraud is in question, it's Pennyslvania(Black Panther headquarters in Philly) and Florida(Hanging Chad Syndrome). Do you live in any of these crucial states? Is Obama in major trouble there?:eusa_whistle:

So, the 5 or 6 New Black Panthers are going to win Obama the entire state of PA and Rick Scott won't play a factor in the republican losing FL?

Which Jews did he bash? Will his Jewish vote percentage drop below the 78% he received in 2008?

These are the cities/states that you can always be suspicious of voter fraud,,,,,PHILLY,,New York, Chicago, Minnesota(Senator Staurt Smalley?) , Miami, Los Angeles, Nevada(Union Members do maintenance on the voter machines?) Now I am worried about Wisconsin !:redface:

Where are the cases against those cities? Where were the trials and convictions?

you can't be serious? we have seen the stories on cable news,,,,especially the ACORN scandlas!! comon! who doesn't forget the FBI investigating the ACORN office in Nevada where they found god knows how many fake registrations!! Mickey Mouse? NFL players? Dead People? and does anyone really believe that deep blue democrat districts are honest when they count the votes?

Acorn scandal? You mean when a handful of illegally registered voters never voted. Or when the right put together heavily edited and fraudulent tape that cost people their jobs? Those scandals?

Hilarious, the right tried to do the same thing with Planned Parenthood, but by that time, American had learned what kind of people they are. Didn't work a second time.

:lol:
Which Jews did he bash? Will his Jewish vote percentage drop below the 78% he received in 2008?

I suspect it will. :lol: but don't worry he'll keep his 98% black vote.

Yep and get about 85% of the Hispanic vote, which will offset the 2% loss of the Jewish vote, from 78% to 76%.

yep, and then all the hispanics will have jobs and the blacks won't and then they'll wonder why obie doodle ain't doing something about blacks not having jobs,, wait a sec>>>>> :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Not to mention New York...

I suspect it will. :lol: but don't worry he'll keep his 98% black vote.

Yep and get about 85% of the Hispanic vote, which will offset the 2% loss of the Jewish vote, from 78% to 76%.

yep, and then all the hispanics will have jobs and the blacks won't and then they'll wonder why obie doodle ain't doing something about blacks not having jobs,, wait a sec>>>>> :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's not up to Obama to do something about blacks not having jobs. It's up to each individual black person to do something about his/herself not having a job. If blacks are fighting over scraps with a people who don't speak the language and are new to this country, while high tech jobs go unfilled by Americans then we get what we deserve.

It's not up to Obama to do something about blacks not having jobs. It's up to each individual black person to do something about his/herself not having a job. If blacks are fighting over scraps with a people who don't speak the language and are new to this country, while high tech jobs go unfilled by Americans then we get what we deserve.

Yeah right... you musta missed the part where all the demonRat states are gearing up to give the children of the illegals college educations.. huh?? didyahuh?? go ahead vote for a demonRat.

Yeah right... you musta missed the part where all the demonRat states are gearing up to give the children of the illegals college educations.. huh?? didyahuh?? go ahead vote for a demonRat.

They are giving them a free education or in-state fees? The same in-state fees that black residents of those states get. So what's stopping the black kids from taking advantage of the same think the kids of illegals will take advantage of?

If you're going to debate, bring your "A" game.

They are giving them a free education or in-state fees? The same in-state fees that black residents of those states get. So what's stopping the black kids from taking advantage of the same think the kids of illegals will take advantage of?

they are getting in state fees and access to privately funded scholarships. now if you choose to go to a better school outside of your state of residence will have to pay the higher tuition rate.. how's that for an A game. go ahead and vote demonRat. it's whats good for you, you said it yourself, you only have yourself to blame.. I love it. Let's assume you and your parents pay taxes,, the illegals don't so they get far better advantages than you do.. go ahead vote demonRat.

they are getting in state fees and access to privately funded scholarships. now if you choose to go to a better school outside of your state of residence will have to pay the higher tuition rate.. how's that for an A game. go ahead and vote demonRat. it's whats good for you, you said it yourself, you only have yourself to blame.. I love it. Let's assume you and your parents pay taxes,, the illegals don't so they get far better advantages than you do.. go ahead vote demonRat.

It's always been that way.

What percentage of illegals have a family income over $250K? A good tax attorney/CPA can get you a tax rate better than any illegal gets. Example: GE

What percentage of illegals have a family income over $250K? A good tax attorney/CPA can get you a tax rate better than any illegal gets. Example: GE

Yeah GE a wholly owned subsidiary of the DNC.. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I think it's going to be close here in Florida. If you asked me a few months ago I'd say Obama would lose-but with Rick Scott starting to become very unpopular-I'm not so sure. It'll come down to the wire whoever wins though.

I don't think Rick Scott is going to be much of a factor. Politics are local. People don't vote for president based on the opinion of their governor. Governors and presidents of different parties frequently get elected in the same election in the same state.

I think it's going to be close here in Florida. If you asked me a few months ago I'd say Obama would lose-but with Rick Scott starting to become very unpopular-I'm not so sure. It'll come down to the wire whoever wins though.

I don't think Rick Scott is going to be much of a factor. Politics are local. People don't vote for president based on the opinion of their governor. Governors and presidents of different parties frequently get elected in the same election in the same state.

Still a lot of retirees in Florida?

They do love their Medicare

I often wonder if Obama is just getting even with White Male Republicans for Slavery. Just look at who he hasn't appointed for the Supreme Court? (just as an example) and he shows no remorse for the millions of white families who have suffered for so long under his administration. And telling some poor father to go trade in his mini-van for a sub-compact car. and don't forget the "White Cop Acting Stupidly" inicident! and he claims that the Tea Party are racists?

Forum List

Back