The Nine States That Will Likely Give The GOP Nominee An Easy Victory In 2012.

Feb 13, 2011
Naples, Florida
If you live in any of these States,Please give us your current "Anti-Obama" status. We pretty much know the 10 to 14 States of which will decide the election. Something to also keep in mind;Romney wont need all three "Tri-Fector" States to reach 270 electoral votes. According to the current 2012 electoral projection,the GOP candidate already has 190(ish) electoral votes. If you go by the 2008 results,Romney(or whomever is the candidate) will have to flip these states. {easiest to hardest} 1)Virginia 2)Indiana 3)Ohio 4)New Hampsire 5)Iowa 6)North Carolina 7)New Jersey 8)Pennsylvania 9)Florida

Please correct me if I did the math wrong,but when I counted the electoral votes,Romney will only need either Pennsylvania or Florida to win. Then again,if there are two states where voter fraud is in question, it's Pennyslvania(Black Panther headquarters in Philly) and Florida(Hanging Chad Syndrome). Do you live in any of these crucial states? Is Obama in major trouble there?:eusa_whistle:

First of all the fratricide in the Republican party will probably make any easy victory impossible, especially if the economy starts to pick up. Historically when parties have internal fissures they have a hard time taking the White House. Saying that it all comes down to the economy. If it is good big O will probably get re-elected, if it is bad it will come down to whether the T party can support the nominee or not.

If you live in any of these States,Please give us your current "Anti-Obama" status. We pretty much know the 10 to 14 States of which will decide the election. Something to also keep in mind;Romney wont need all three "Tri-Fector" States to reach 270 electoral votes. According to the current 2012 electoral projection,the GOP candidate already has 190(ish) electoral votes. If you go by the 2008 results,Romney(or whomever is the candidate) will have to flip these states. {easiest to hardest} 1)Virginia 2)Indiana 3)Ohio 4)New Hampsire 5)Iowa 6)North Carolina 7)New Jersey 8)Pennsylvania 9)Florida

Please correct me if I did the math wrong,but when I counted the electoral votes,Romney will only need either Pennsylvania or Florida to win. Then again,if there are two states where voter fraud is in question, it's Pennyslvania(Black Panther headquarters in Philly) and Florida(Hanging Chad Syndrome). Do you live in any of these crucial states? Is Obama in major trouble there?:eusa_whistle:

So, the 5 or 6 New Black Panthers are going to win Obama the entire state of PA and Rick Scott won't play a factor in the republican losing FL?

• Banned

So, the 5 or 6 New Black Panthers are going to win Obama the entire state of PA and Rick Scott won't play a factor in the republican losing FL?

These are the cities/states that you can always be suspicious of voter fraud,,,,,PHILLY,,New York, Chicago, Minnesota(Senator Staurt Smalley?) , Miami, Los Angeles, Nevada(Union Members do maintenance on the voter machines?) Now I am worried about Wisconsin !:redface:

These are the cities/states that you can always be suspicious of voter fraud,,,,,PHILLY,,New York, Chicago, Minnesota(Senator Staurt Smalley?) , Miami, Los Angeles, Nevada(Union Members do maintenance on the voter machines?) Now I am worried about Wisconsin !:redface:

Where are the cases against those cities? Where were the trials and convictions?

• Banned
You may as well hand Cally, New York& Illinois to Obama, regardless of how dire straights those states are in, they will vote for Obama anyway. Come 2012,they will still have 15-25% unemployment and will still vote for the nominee who made things worse for them. This is America?

• Banned

Where are the cases against those cities? Where were the trials and convictions?

you can't be serious? we have seen the stories on cable news,,,,especially the ACORN scandlas!! comon! who doesn't forget the FBI investigating the ACORN office in Nevada where they found god knows how many fake registrations!! Mickey Mouse? NFL players? Dead People? and does anyone really believe that deep blue democrat districts are honest when they count the votes?

First of all the fratricide in the Republican party will probably make any easy victory impossible, especially if the economy starts to pick up. Historically when parties have internal fissures they have a hard time taking the White House. Saying that it all comes down to the economy. If it is good big O will probably get re-elected, if it is bad it will come down to whether the T party can support the nominee or not.

The Republican party has always been fractured.

Social Conservatives vs. Fiscal Conservative.

Nothing new here.

I think it's going to be close here in Florida. If you asked me a few months ago I'd say Obama would lose-but with Rick Scott starting to become very unpopular-I'm not so sure. It'll come down to the wire whoever wins though.

Well, I think it's too soon to make any predictions.
Here in Nevada, a lot hinges on the current redistricting after the census. The Dems want to load up on Urban areas, conceding the rural ones to the Repubs. So, the biggest question will be how the people are represented locally.

Remember - someone said, all elections are local!!!

166px-CA_Senate_2008.gif

Florida is probably the hardest state to predict within a point or two. Unemployment is still bad here and I don't see how Ubama can win here so long as we still have around 10% unemployment,,,even if he wins,,Obama is in trouble with Pennsylvania and Ohio,,,if he loses those two states,,,he's Toast!

you can't be serious? we have seen the stories on cable news,,,,especially the ACORN scandlas!! comon! who doesn't forget the FBI investigating the ACORN office in Nevada where they found god knows how many fake registrations!! Mickey Mouse? NFL players? Dead People? and does anyone really believe that deep blue democrat districts are honest when they count the votes?

When was ACORN convicted of voter fraud in Nevada? Does anyone really believe that deep red republican districts are honest when they count the votes?

When was ACORN convicted of voter fraud in Nevada? Does anyone really believe that deep red republican districts are honest when they count the votes?

Oh but don't ya know? Conservatives' shit never stinks.

I live in Indiana and there is a widespread embarrassment by people who were fooled in 2008. With Mike Pence running for governor in 2012 and another U.S. Senate seat up, there is no conceivable way the Hoosier State goes blue in the presidential election this time around.

You may as well hand Cally, New York& Illinois to Obama, regardless of how dire straights those states are in, they will vote for Obama anyway. Come 2012,they will still have 15-25% unemployment and will still vote for the nominee who made things worse for them. This is America?

Let's look at some Republican states with higher unemployment rates than New York or Illinois. California is near the top, but New York and Illinois are not.

Republican states with higher unemployment rates than New York and Illinois:

Missouri, Alabama, Arizona, Idaho, Tennesse, N. Carolina, S. Carolina, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi

Republican states with higher unemployment rates than New York but not Illinois:

Texas, Louisiana, Indiana,

Well of course the democrats are more likely to commit fraud. They are a minority, that's the primary reason. Remember? Carter got 45% against Reagan,,,Clinton never got a majority of the vote, yet he won because of a third party candidate. In my opinion, voter fraud is the only way Obama can win, maybe thats why George Soros visits Obama time to time at the White House. He's all for VOTER FRAUD, and He Even Admitted It!:clap2:

Republicans will not win any of those states. The GOP will lose votes to the Tea Bag candidate and will lose by a landslide

I think it's going to be close here in Florida. If you asked me a few months ago I'd say Obama would lose-but with Rick Scott starting to become very unpopular-I'm not so sure. It'll come down to the wire whoever wins though.

There are a number of states where the local GOP are making stupid mistakes. They are becoming more and more unpopular. The Republicans just don't get it...

Forum List

Back