The Next President Will Have A Lot To Live Up To

J.E.D

Gold Member
Jul 28, 2011
According to usmb fright-wingers, the president can never take a vacation, play a game of golf, a game of pool, drink a beer, put his or her feet on his or her desk, must be responsible for his or her own security (including guarding the WH), and must singlehandedly stop the spread of disease, among other things.

Damn! Good luck! :thup:

The country is going to hell. Regardless of who the next president or Congress is, that will not change.

According to usmb fright-wingers, the president can never take a vacation, play a game of golf, a game of pool, drink a beer, put his or her feet on his or her desk, must be responsible for his or her own security (including guarding the WH), and must singlehandedly stop the spread of disease, among other things.

What I do know is the fucking simian 'OJ jurors' will never again be putting 'one of their own' in the WH again.
He turned out to be just as stupid as they are.
The hilarious thing is the entire world also knows it.
There isn't a world leader on the planet that has an ounce of respect for BOBO. The best part is BOBO knows it and so does the entire LIB party.
Now they will attempt to put 'The First Woman' in the WH.
The hilarious thing is there has already been a 'woman' in the WH for the last six years.
BOBO The Pussy.

What I do know is the fucking simian 'OJ jurors' will never again be putting 'one of their own' in the WH again.
He turned out to be just as stupid as they are.
The hilarious thing is the entire world also knows it.
There isn't a world leader on the planet that has an ounce of respect for BOBO. The best part is BOBO knows it and so does the entire LIB party.
Now they will attempt to put 'The First Woman' in the WH.
The hilarious thing is there has already been a 'woman' in the WH for the last six years.
BOBO The Pussy.
Oh look, a pussy racist troll. How original. Stormfront is missing its village idiot. Run along now, boy.

Now I understand why @shart_attack called you out on what belongs in "current events".

Get a life, fella.
Tissue?
I don't need a tissue because I recognize a moron.
Oooo that burns. You really showed me!

Well evidently you were not aware of how stupid your posts are, so I'm happy to help.
Oh yes sir. You have shown me the light! Praise to thee!

The next president will have a lot to live up to ?!!!!!

Did he really just say that ?!!!!

Bwahahahahahaaaaaaa !!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Nothing.......and I mean NOTHING.....beats having a sarcastic post thanked by an idiot USMB nutter.

You made my day, dummy.
Your post made me laugh.

You lefties have enough issues to write a new set of encyclopedias on mental defects, but your most glaring problem is you have no sense of humor.

Forum List

Back