Has Obama F**kd Up America And The World Enough?

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
Everywhere we look we see evidence the asshole's handiwork in action. The Middle East, Russia, Africa, etc.are all a mess ready to explode. Not to mention all the domestic catastrophes such as health care, IRS, gun running, etc. Heck, he can't even run a competent NSA.

I'm just wondering if there is anything this goofball idiot has ever done right, ever since he took office. I sure can't think of ANYTHING but cause disasters.

But hey, it takes a total ideologue and radical moron like Obama for Bush to come out smelling like roses.

192908.jpg

It's now more obvious than ever, that the Dims did what they usually do and used their emotions to choose their candidate. The man simply was never qualified to run this show.

I'm not necessary a republican. But...everything his republican opponents said about him during the elections turned out to be true.

John Mc Cain: "This is no time to elect a president which requires on-the-job training"
Mitt Romney: "The president has displayed a failure to lead in everything he does"

Everywhere we look we see evidence the asshole's handiwork in action. The Middle East, Russia, Africa, etc.are all a mess ready to explode. Not to mention all the domestic catastrophes such as health care, IRS, gun running, etc. Heck, he can't even run a competent NSA.

I'm just wondering if there is anything this goofball idiot has ever done right, ever since he took office. I sure can't think of ANYTHING but cause disasters.

But hey, it takes a total ideologue and radical moron like Obama for Bush to come out smelling like roses.
He's not finished with America yet. He still has 2 years. But Liberals worship him like he was Jesus.

He's not finished with America yet. He still has 2 years. But Liberals worship him like he was Jesus.

There were people still playing music on the deck, while the Titanic was sinking. The results of the midterm elections will be this administration's iceberg.

If we can take the senate in November, at least we can limit the amount of destruction the sock puppet can do.

Not that he hasn't already shown his true colors, but he's really going to come out of the closet once the republicans take the Senate. And I'm pretty sure they are and he knows it, that's why Holder exited left stage.

If we can take the senate in November, at least we can limit the amount of destruction the sock puppet can do.

roudy said:
Not that he hasn't already shown his true colors, but he's really going to come out of the closet once the republicans take the Senate. And I'm pretty sure they are and he knows it, that's why Holder exited left stage.

I wonder if he'll pardon Charlie Manson. :badgrin:

roudy said:

If he does then Major Hassan is a shoo-in.

roudy said:

the shartshank redemption said:

hossfly said:

Prolly John Hinckley Jr., too.

roudy said:

hossfly said:

Oh.....SNAP!!!! You got it kid! You need to be writing for Gutfeld. Yer a fucking genius.

roudy said:

hossfly said:

one sharted over the cuckoo's nest said:

lonelaugher said:
Oh.....SNAP!!!! You got it kid! You need to be writing for Gutfeld. Yer a fucking genius.

I've been published.

Can you say that, dipshit? :badgrin:

roudy said:

hossfly said:

one sharted over the cuckoo's nest said:

lonelaugher said:

I've been published.

Can you say that, dipshit? :badgrin:

You've been published? Well........that changes everything. Suddenly, your lame jokes have become funnier. Amazing!

If ever there was a President who needs to be impeached is Hussein Obama!

I simply can not understand how Americans can take all his s*** lying down.

If something is not done soon, to stop his madness .... well....America deserves all that is coming.

If ever there was a President who needs to be impeached is Hussein Obama!

I simply can not understand how Americans can take all his s*** lying down.

If something is not done soon, to stop his madness .... well....America deserves all that is coming.

That sounds very alarming. What is your next move? Gonna thank a Steve MCGarrett post?

Forum List

Back