The next president of the United States

In November 2020 Bernie will be 79 years old. He's already senile, developing Alzheimers and will probably be on life support by that time. Why 18-30 year old voters are infatuated with him is puzzling.
If Trump gets senile & Alzheimers, how will we tell?

The next President of the United States is already sitting in the White House.

331a339d4676f9ce784fd6f34dff64a6d41790aa.png

So, you'll vote Trump even if he is indicted?

Yep... just to see that look on your face.

7568345c42268f904bb253672e0993a3

proof of ideology:
Democrats are naive enough to believe Trump is as dumb as his little tweets.
But you want to talk impeachment ? Trump has all the real "dirt" on Hillary. If he goes down she'll go 10 times harder along with her partner slick Bill.

Trump knows everything.

View attachment 243093
View attachment 243094

from this thread:
Attorney General says Mueller investigation 'close to being completed'
You don't have to support Trump's policies to see there's a media/ intel coup against him . Mueller is a dirty cop, so is Brennan, and half the Obama DOJ - Hillary ran the most crooked state dept ever, but that doesn't make me a Trump supporter. Now stfu and run along Huckleberry.

In November 2020 Bernie will be 79 years old. He's already senile, developing Alzheimers and will probably be on life support by that time. Why 18-30 year old voters are infatuated with him is puzzling.

Oh I can answer that.

Because you just made that shit up.

proof of ideology:
Democrats are naive enough to believe Trump is as dumb as his little tweets.
But you want to talk impeachment ? Trump has all the real "dirt" on Hillary. If he goes down she'll go 10 times harder along with her partner slick Bill.

Trump knows everything.

View attachment 243093
View attachment 243094

from this thread:
Attorney General says Mueller investigation 'close to being completed'
You don't have to support Trump's policies to see there's a media/ intel coup against him . Mueller is a dirty cop, so is Brennan, and half the Obama DOJ - Hillary ran the most crooked state dept ever, but that doesn't make me a Trump supporter. Now stfu.
because Comrade Putin told you, right?

Will be Bernie Sanders.
Here he is in Iowa last week already gathering momentum for
an election that's still 20 months away.

You can talk about Joe Biden, Elizabeth Warren and Donald Trump all you want, but they don't have what Bernie has....a real enthusiastic following. My biggest hope right now as far as the 2020 election is the he picks Tulsi Gabbard to be VP.

I doubt it will be Bernie. Trump is unbeatable and they know this. So they will use this election to go hard left and burnish credentials for 2024 with a throwaway candidate. I don’t doubt that whatever non white female they run will be as Soviet minded as Sanders. And similar to sanders in all other ways. The candidate will have never worked in the private sector for a living for example.,,that’s a Democrat requirement from the 1970’s until now.

Sounds like a Fox wishful thinking panel analysis.

Just look at who the people behind this Progressive push are... they’re the young, dumb, full of scum crowd. They have shown a propensity to ignore and marginalize anyone over 35 years old. They have far younger and more diverse wastes of flesh and oxygen running for the nomination; which likely leaves Bernie out in the Climste Chsnged cold.

Trump is unbeatable and they know this.
Excuse me ? Nobody knows any such thing. We'll see how another round of taxes owed to IRS hits in 2020...among other things.

Sure they do. They didn’t know in 2016. That came as a shock which cracked the psyche of many of them. They thought the fix was in, that they had imported enough voters and that the media would destroy a trump.
They know better now:)

Sure they do. They didn’t know in 2016. That came as a shock which cracked the psyche of many of them. They thought the fix was in, that they had imported enough voters and that the media would destroy a trump.
They know better now:)
They don't know- it's why they're testing the waters with all these candidates and upcoming early debates scheduled. If Sanders comes out even with Biden the DNC and MSM won't sabotage him this time--that's the lesson they would have learned.

Old, white. No chance.
Not unless they think that he is bat crap crazy enough to be used by the evil ones (the Demon-crats). They were counting on hillbilly to be gullable enough, and power hungry enough to be used during her would be term as the first female president.

When will this nation wake the hell up to what is going on in all this bullcrap ??

Watching or listening to what are supposed to be highly intelligent people, having to contend with the likes of AOC, and others is a remarkable thing. I just sit back in amazement that these progs have actually gotten as far as they have in the system.

What happened ? Being baited into debates with scatter brains is an amazing thing. Hard to believe really.

Free stuff

Forum List

Back