The next florida hurricane

Actually, hurricane season started in June. We are just a couple weeks out from the peak period.

The 2005 season saw the latest ever first storm... and that allowed the Gulf to cook, and that is why it blew up into a bunch of Cat 5s...

Think about that before cheering "no storms" early in the season...

Good news is that the Gulf has been active and a lot of rain and clouds have been on it for a few weeks. Rain + clouds = cooling. All sunshine = warming....

The 2005 season saw the latest ever first storm... and that allowed the Gulf to cook, and that is why it blew up into a bunch of Cat 5s...

Think about that before cheering "no storms" early in the season...

Good news is that the Gulf has been active and a lot of rain and clouds have been on it for a few weeks. Rain + clouds = cooling. All sunshine = warming....
2005 was a nightmare. I fixed so much local storm damage that year I got sick of it and stopped taking those jobs.

2005 was a nightmare. I fixed so much local storm damage that year I got sick of it and stopped taking those jobs.

and then it was followed with the longest ever stretch, 10 years, of NO CAT 3+ strikes on the US coast, in over 200 years of history, despite claims by the Co2 FRAUD that 2005 was "just the beginning" instead of a one year spike that happens once every 40 years or so...

Trump is one of those morons who has to pontificate on everything. He's craving a headline every news cycle.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that is why I say....with some reservation....we are gonna miss the bloke when he is gone.

For example, didja see today's Truth Social screed?

The guy is entertaining, I will say that.

Reported tonight:

"On Sunday afternoon Donald Trump pitched a fit that his legal problems are keeping him from attending a golf tournament being held at his golf course in Aberdeen, Scotland.
Taking to his Truth Social account, ........ the former president who is facing four separate indictments and a handful of civil lawsuits, "I have the Staysure Senior PGA Championship in Aberdeen, Scotland, on my great course, and I can’t go. I have to stay around and fight off the Crazed Radical Left Lunatics, Communists, Marxists, and Fascists."

"Crazed Left Lunatics, Communists, Marxists, and Fascists" !!!! (what "ists" are left to fight?)

How many seasoned top executives do you know who talk like that?
How many grandfathers?
How many people you wanna trust? Or hafta trust?

Forgive me, MAGAhats, but the guy sometimes sounds a little screechy, no?

He sounds like he is stuck in Joe McCarthy's Unamerican Committee fighting off Nikita and the ghost of Stalin.
Or maybe it is those Communist he didn't fight in Viet Nam?
I sometimes think poor Donny is stuck in some backyard bomb-shelter waiting for the big one to be dropped by an old orbiting Sputnik.

NO CAT 3+ strikes on the US coast, in over 200 years

Yeah, you are right!!

I remember watching the WeatherChannel's windblown reporters back in 1823 report on that last Cat3!
Thanks for the trip down memory lane EMH.

Yeah, you are right!!

I remember watching the WeatherChannel's windblown reporters back in 1823 report on that last Cat3!
Thanks for the trip down memory lane EMH.

All this bogus "ocean warming" and Hawaii not warming and for canes... LOL!!!

The U.S. is in new record territory, as the nation passes the nine and a half year mark without the landfall of a major hurricane.

All that "ocean warming" results in A 200 YEAR RECORD FOR LACK OF CANES....

Will it get to Cat 5?

If it doesn't, then the claim of "record warm water" is outed as BULLSHIT.
The water is at record high temps. It's a fact, whether there's a hurricane or not.

DERP

Besides I vary clearly stated this was not the case.

The water is at record high temps. It's a fact, whether there's a hurricane or not.

DERP

Besides I vary clearly stated this was not the case.

No, your side microwaved one buoy, and the media went batshit, and your beaked birdbrain parroted....

Hurricanes are directly correlated with ocean temps.

The record decade for canes is still the 1940s.

Forum List

Back