The next florida hurricane

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Is on the way, and it is definitely not being strengthened by the abnormally warm gulf water temps that are themselves definitely not caused by global warming.

Here's your chance, Ron. Don't screw it up.

And maybe leave the Sailor Moon boots at home this time. Just a little fashion advice.

Blah, fast mover.

AZ5CQAX2INBLPDAN4NUYAJEHUQ.PNG

Is on the way, and it is definitely not being strengthened by the abnormally warm gulf water temps that are themselves definitely not caused by global warming.

And maybe leave the Sailor Moon boots at home this time. Just a little fashion advice.

Will it get to Cat 5?

If it doesn't, then the claim of "record warm water" is outed as BULLSHIT.

Batten down and be safe. Looks like it will hit Tampa.
I've been through at least a dozen strong hurricanes. Micheal was horrible. Everything was wrecked for miles and miles around. Two weeks to get power, a month to get cable and internet back. I lost two live oaks, a white oak and two pecan trees. Took me nearly a year to get it all cleared.

Snarkly:
With Trump no longer in office he cannot MagicMarker Alabama into the path of destruction. They must be so relieved in Montgomery and the rest of the state.

I've been through at least a dozen strong hurricanes. Micheal was horrible. Everything was wrecked for miles and miles around. Two weeks to get power, a month to get cable and internet back. I lost two live oaks, a white oak and two pecan trees. Took me nearly a year to get it all cleared.

Me too, but I have always lived in very strong housing... even in the Carolinas. In Ft Lauderdale my place was built in 1947 to withstand anything. Just take care of yourself and secure your car from flying roof tiles.

Snarkly:
With Trump no longer in office he cannot MagicMarker Alabama into the path of destruction. They must be so relieved in Montgomery and the rest of the state.

Trump is one of those morons who has to pontificate on everything. He's craving a headline every news cycle.

Me too, but I have always lived in very strong housing... even in the Carolinas. In Ft Lauderdale my place was built in 1947 to withstand anything. Just take care of yourself and secure your car from flying roof tiles.
I'll be OK. The car is under cover and it won't hurt my old work truck to pick up a few more dents.

This was Ian, where DeSantis did an incredible job...

florida-hurricane-ian-expected-wind-speed-projections.png

Here is Idalia...

1693182491065.png

Will it get to Cat 5?

If it doesn't, then the claim of "record warm water" is outed as BULLSHIT.
Oh, the gulf is piss-warm right now. I wouldn't go to the beach at all in FL right now. Pavement is hot enough to melt flip flops.

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH

Forum List

Back