The Next Chapter of the FBI's Trump Raid Saga Just Dropped

The Irony!
The Schmuck who wants to turn the US into Venezuela is wondering why everybody else is so stupid.
The shmuck who changes the subject to lie about Venezuela, who is a coward, knows you are stupid.

The reality in existence for decades is POTUS can declassify documents no matter how great your objections or wishes
Trump is not POTUS fool. For you, it really doesn't matter if you get on or off the yellow brick road.

It absolutely did. The closest you can come to a news article is a shitty NY Post article which is typical right wing garbage media.
The current articles that haven't been wiped from the WEB bring up the ridiculous 30 million documents, as though anyone could carry off that many documents.
The other articles have been wiped ala YouTube and Twitter.

Trump is not POTUS fool. For you, it really doesn't matter if you get on or off the yellow brick road.
The problem, as I have stated 1 million times already for those Liberals with a zero IQ, is that nobody responsible for keeping a track of these documents does their job.

The current articles that haven't been wiped from the WEB bring up the ridiculous 30 million documents, as though anyone could carry off that many documents.
The other articles have been wiped ala YouTube and Twitter.
So you’re saying the dog ate your homework.

Pretty pathetic.

The problem, as I have stated 1 million times already for those Liberals with a zero IQ, is that nobody responsible for keeping a track of these documents does their job.
They went to Mara Lago to pick them up didn't they? I seriously doubt, at the time, anyone thought that the child in chief was going to steal them.

I'm saying you don't know the law and haven't responded to why the person in charge of these documents isn't doing their job.
“These documents” is ambiguous.

If you’re referring to Obama’s documents, NARA did it’s job by retaining custody of them and shipping them to a warehouse in Chicago.

If you’re referring to Trump’s documents, NARA did it’s job by asking for them back from Trump and referring the matter to the DoJ.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
“These documents” is ambiguous.

If you’re referring to Obama’s documents, NARA did it’s job by retaining custody of them and shipping them to a warehouse in Chicago.

If you’re referring to Trump’s documents, NARA did it’s job by asking for them back from Trump and referring the matter to the DoJ.

After they were found to not be in a NARA warehouse.
Obama did the correct thing and handed them over.

True

Forum List

Back