The News That You Don't Hear: COVID-19 lockdowns are killing thousands of Americans

To quote an op-ed I read recently, if the choice is between hiding in my home, with all the businesses shut down, and wait for the government to take care of me, or face the remote risk of death from coronavirus while actually living my life and taking care of my family, I'll choose risk and freedom every time. If we have to live like this, what's the point of being alive at all?
Health without freedom is sickness
Death is final.

People can get their jobs back. The stockmarket will rebound. Companies will fold- and companies will start.

But once your 8 year old daughter or niece is dead- she is dead. No coming back from that.
First it would actually have to happen more than 3 times, Yep, just won Powerball twice and had an 8 year old niece die-all in the same day. What’s the odds?
450 million to one! Can’t venture out with those bad odds.

To quote an op-ed I read recently, if the choice is between hiding in my home, with all the businesses shut down, and wait for the government to take care of me, or face the remote risk of death from coronavirus while actually living my life and taking care of my family, I'll choose risk and freedom every time. If we have to live like this, what's the point of being alive at all?

Yeah. I had a relative who felt exactly that way in 1918. True story- and I won't give too many details but he literally broke quarentine- didn't believe in that fake science stuff- and he died a free man.

Of course he left behind a farm, a young wife and multiple kids he was supporting. But damn he was free to make that choice.
Fake

Health without freedom is sickness
Death is final.

People can get their jobs back. The stockmarket will rebound. Companies will fold- and companies will start.

But once your 8 year old daughter or niece is dead- she is dead. No coming back from that.
First it would actually have to happen more than 3 times, Yep, just won Powerball twice and had an 8 year old niece die-all in the same day. What’s the odds?
450 million to one! Can’t venture out with those bad odds.
Why would you want your niece to die three times?

Death is final.

Whether it is your niece, my dad, or the doctor working in the ER.

Yeah. I had a relative who felt exactly that way in 1918. True story- and I won't give too many details but he literally broke quarentine- didn't believe in that fake science stuff- and he died a free man.

Of course he left behind a farm, a young wife and multiple kids he was supporting. But damn he was free to make that choice.
Fake

Absolutely true. But hey- you go ahead and believe the lies of the OP instead.

Forum List

Back