The news is out Trump Campaign obstructed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have a link for that?
I'll look but it was just a headline on MCNBC Let me ask you IF it is true as stated would you give a damn???

You know the answer to that they don't care how he won.
Deb know him for over 15 years on another board Says he doesn't care for either party LOL
Closer to 20.

and considering the idiots both sides are putting up, why should I?
20?? GD time flies Read somewhere Everyone wants to get older but no one wants to be old

True. But I wouldn't want to go back and be young again unless I could remember everything I know now

I'll look but it was just a headline on MCNBC Let me ask you IF it is true as stated would you give a damn???
If you mean MSNBC, you've got an inherent contradiction. Go take a nap.
Meat you support a group of crooks You're known by the friends you keep

Which is one of the reasons Biden will lose, look at the people with whom he surrounds himself.

It's like 50 First Dates. They get to introduce themselves to him every day!

ibtl

CoolStoryTin.jpg

If you mean MSNBC, you've got an inherent contradiction. Go take a nap.
Meat you support a group of crooks You're known by the friends you keep

Which is one of the reasons Biden will lose, look at the people with whom he surrounds himself.
Yeah All those damn republicans

Donald Trump was a civilian in 2016. He had no power. If treason was committed it was on Obama and Hillary's level. The dirty little secret is that the same media that brought down the Nixon administration over a 3rd rate burglary apparently went along with it and still does.

Investigation of Russian interference in 2016 election SENATE INTEL .....Which means traitors your own senate knows it was crooked,,,,but we know you don't give a damn He's your crook
Oh Lordy!
The lord won't help you meat......It is what it is

And, what it is, is nothing. Just like the other 10,000 times they've said, "we've got him NOW!"
Watch what happens to the scum if he doesn't win re election He'll get to meet the NY AG

Investigation of Russian interference in 2016 election SENATE INTEL .....Which means traitors your own senate knows it was crooked,,,,but we know you don't give a damn He's your crook
Oh Lordy!
The lord won't help you meat......It is what it is

And, what it is, is nothing. Just like the other 10,000 times they've said, "we've got him NOW!"
Watch what happens to the scum if he doesn't win re election He'll get to meet the NY AG

Ok. I'll watch.

The China virus is petering out, the post office swooning is being exposed as liberal propaganda. What to do, what to do? Let's revive the obstruction of justice scam!
I love the smell of democrat desperation in the morning.

Have a link for that?
Gee who would suspect the trumps are lying scum ..?....Only ones who ignore it are called repubs ,his base

Have a link for that?
Gee who would suspect the trumps are lying scum ..?....Only ones who ignore it are called repubs ,his base

That article says nothing specific at all. It doesn't name any of the Republican Senators or what was said that was supposedly misleading. And it says nothing about it being material to Russia. Did you read it? Or you just didn't care. Oh yeah, you admitted you went by the headline ...

The China virus is petering out, the post office swooning is being exposed as liberal propaganda. What to do, what to do? Let's revive the obstruction of justice scam!
I love the smell of democrat desperation in the morning.
I love the smell of napalm in the morning Republicans burning as they see the polls as they watch their moron Trump lying his ass off wetting his over sized pants

Have a link for that?

Should I?

I seem to remember Obamas Administration was in charge during the Russian investigation.

No comment on them dropping the ball, by FBI agents texting love notes to each other?
How does them texting love notes affect the investigation? I've never figured out why that was supposed to matter.

Have a link for that?

That article says nothing specific at all. It doesn't name any of the Republican Senators or what was said that was supposedly misleading. And it says nothing about it being material to Russia. Did you read it? Or you just didn't care. Oh yeah, you admitted you went by the headline ...
The Communist Democrats are showing how desperate they are going into the November 3rd Elections.:auiqs.jpg: They know Senile Joe and Kamala are going to take a bad beating. :smoke:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back