The new unstopable 4,600 mph Russian Zircon Missile

Baron

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2008
Brooklyn, NYC
The Russian Fifth Column and Deep State have a problem in common: Putin created an unstoppable missile which can destroy anything and anywhere in minutes
Also, no presidency for Mr. Nasralny in the future and no a victory for Deep State in WWIII

Another fantasy of the Doomsday Machine. Been hearing this kind of thing since the 1950s.

I do not understand how any blogger can run for president. Or Ksyushad.

Ask better Deep State which supports him.
In one month Deep State will issue new sanctions against Russia due to 'rigged' and 'fraudulent' election in Russia.

Alexei Navalny presidential campaign, 2018 - Wikipedia

Deep States chooses any moron as opposition leader in Russia, pays him and his fellows and hope by using of color revolution to purge a 'bad' candidate away.

The missile on launch is automatically reprogrammed in four seconds for Moscow by the US's latest satellite intercept programs.

The Russian Fifth Column and Deep State have a problem in common: Putin created an unstoppable missile which can destroy anything and anywhere in minutes
Also, no presidency for Mr. Nasralny in the future and no a victory for Deep State in WWIII

4,600 mph missile vs 186,000 mps laser weapon......missile's still too slow.

Ksusha [Sobchak] has been campaigning in Washington DC. I wonder why she decided to become a presidential candidate in Russia since she obviously prefers US? I bet Russian people will give her not more than 1% of their votes, she doesn't deserve even that much.

Ksusha [Sobchak] has been campaigning in Washington DC. I wonder why she decided to become a presidential candidate in Russia since she obviously prefers US? I bet Russian people will give her not more than 1% of their votes, she doesn't deserve even that much.
It's harder for Stalin Putin to kill her...

Until now Putin killed no one!
All accusations are lies of Deep State and presstitutes.

There is no one smoking gun or smallest proof, Putin was an assassin.

In difference to Mossad which officially assassinates more as 3,000

Were is your outcry?

Until now Putin killed no one!
All accusations are lies of Deep State and presstitutes.

There is no one smoking gun or smallest proof, Putin was an assassin.

In difference to Mossad which officially assassinates more as 3,000

Were is your outcry?
Where? In my shorts..

II wonder why she decided to become a presidential candidate in Russia since she obviously prefers US? Ih.

Because Deep State still believes Russians can be fooled and can accept any rubbish like in 1990s.
Today Ksusha Sobchak was preaching in Russia to those who were willing to listen to her BS about "European choice is the only choice for Russia ". Reminded me the early stages of Ukrainian propaganda (written by Deep State bosses) which resulted with a 2014 coup. Looks like Sobchak's Deep State bosses are still trying to do the same in Russia and so far testing it with the help of their loyal bi*ch Ksusha Sobchak, a true patriot of ... Washington.

II wonder why she decided to become a presidential candidate in Russia since she obviously prefers US? Ih.

Because Deep State still believes Russians can be fooled and can accept any rubbish like in 1990s.
Today Ksusha Sobchak was preaching in Russia to those who were willing to listen to her BS about "European choice is the only choice for Russia ". Reminded me the early stages of Ukrainian propaganda (written by Deep State bosses) which resulted with a 2014 coup. Looks like Sobchak's Deep State bosses are still trying to do the same in Russia and so far testing it with the help of their loyal bi*ch Ksusha Sobchak, a true patriot of ... Washington.

Mrs Sobchak shall preach in her home country- Israel, not in Russia

Forum List

Back