The new statistic "vaccine victims"....

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
I don't trust the injections anymore than I trust government hacks that are trying to sell them to everybody.

jo
I'm always very wary of people who want things a little too much.

1625629489376.png

I just tell them I'm part of the control group that doesn't get vaccinated.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

It's only a matter of time before unjabbed people are either arrested (plenty of room in the pen now, what with all the murderers and scum being set free), or....put in UnVax Camp....or forced into a room, strapped down, and jabbed.

Paranoia is hilarious in some cases.

This isn't one of them.

People die from not being vaccinated.
Wrong....there is absolutely no proof of it whatsoever. I have not been and I am quite well. You on the other hand have filled your body with a totally unpredictable mix of biological time bombs at the behest of idiots and Puppets.....good luck.

The vaccinated now have the ability to kill the unvaccinated and never know their victims. That is the current reality.

Your numbers don't add up and are bullshit to boot (i.e. of the alleged 502 heart attacks, 502 either were deaths or hospitalizations).
You may want to google VAERS , but you'll find that those numbers are not reality either Candy

~S~
You may want to check your math before you look more desperate to gin up "outrage" and doubt. You failed.

Forum List

Back