The New Predator Movie

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Anyone seen it? Saw it with my son.......They had the ultimate temerity to blame it on global warming. I almost walked out.

I wanted to see it....but I have found myself turned off by most of Hollyweird and its denizens because they can't keep their yappers shut as if they mean something to everyone else. They don't. They are just stuck up snobby rich people hiding behind their gated mansions screaming for everyone to do what they DON'T and WON'T do themselves because they are "celebs" (in their own minds). Therefore, I refuse to pay money to see what they slap out as "entertainment" and get richer. I watch old movies and tv shows now. A better time, morals (when they had some), shutting their yaps so they don't chase off their PAYING audience, etc. Nowadays its smut and non stop hypocritical hatred.

So no. I have not seen it and doubt that I will.

Anyone seen it? Saw it with my son.......They had the ultimate temerity to blame it on global warming. I almost walked out.

How difficult your life must be that you see partisan politics at every corner.

I wouldn't watch this movie because it's not my kind of movie, but I wouldn't start getting all political over a plot line.

again?

old_timer_predator__by_thegurch-d4tvj06.jpg

How difficult your life must be that you see partisan politics at every corner.

I wouldn't watch this movie because it's not my kind of movie, but I wouldn't start getting all political over a plot line.

Yeah it can be a burden not being a stupid leftist moron.

Forum List

Back