The new pope.

Snookie

Groovy Dude
Jan 24, 2013
virginia
I haven't been to a catholic service in over fifty years but this new pope is giving me hope.

I fear his honesty is going to make hi a lot of enemies I pray for his safety.

If he survives it could lead to a breakthrough for the greater good of mankind.

The catholic church has been living in th dark ages way too long

It is time for some sacred ilumination.

In the darkest periods of history there often arises somebody to act as a guiding light.

I haven't been to a catholic service in over fifty years but this new pope is giving me hope.

The new pope is a liar because if he knew the Truth, he wouldn't be in an exalted position between our Creator and God's people. It's the flesh that's the enemy of God's created men and why all flesh has to perish during this first age. Man will get new flesh in the next age to experience life with. But in the next age, we won't experience decay, destruction, death or any deception to keep us from knowing our Creator.

The new pope is a liar because if he knew the Truth, he wouldn't be in an exalted position between our Creator and God's people. It's the flesh that's the enemy of God's created men and why all flesh has to perish during this first age. Man will get new flesh in the next age to experience life with. But in the next age, we won't experience decay, destruction, death or any deception to keep us from knowing our Creator.

this pope is different because he is humble and does not put himself in an exalted position.

In fact in a recent speech he chastised some church leaders as being narcissistic.

He reminds me of Jesus.

Yes, I'm sure on judgement day when god asks you why you didn't visit him in his house for 50 years he'll be all shits and giggles when you say "I didn't like the Super".

Yes, I'm sure on judgement day when god asks you why you didn't visit him in his house for 50 years he'll be all shits and giggles when you say "I didn't like the Super".

naw, I can't stand the dark ages musical dirges. besides it's only brick and mortar. i am sure hell will be loaded with church people.

Forum List

Back