The New Jersey Shooting Suspect Left a Pro-Trump Paper Trail

Are all Trumpers psychotic losers? It sure looks that way.

In a trove of documents published online, Roy Den Hollander directed misogynistic and racist insults at U.S. District Court Judge Esther Salas, and expressed support for the president.

Roy Den Hollander, the self-described “anti-feminist” attorney who authorities say is the chief suspect in the shootings of the son and the husband of a federal judge in New Jersey, attacked that judge by name in misogynistic, racist writings he wrote over a period of years and posted in bulk on the Internet Archive. Den Hollander, who describes himself as a Trump volunteer in his writings, called the judge an “affirmative action” case who affiliated with those who wanted “to convince America that whites, especially white males, were barbarians, and all those of a darker skin complexion were victims.”

Trump supporters are mentally unhinged.
Further evidence of the fact that rightwing terrorism is the true threat.

And an idiot like you posts that as the democrat party terrorists groups..antifa, and black lives matter are rioting, burning, looting and killing people in all of the democrat party major cities.....right now......in Portland for the last 54 days straight.......are fools.....

The black lives matter supporter who murdered not one, but 6 Dallas police officers...the bernie sanders supporter who tried to murder the entire republican baseball team simply show that you are an idiot....

Trump may not be a misogynistic racist but he sure appeals to them.

Not really....but the violent, antifa, and black lives matter thugs who are currently burning, looting and killing people...for real, in democrat party controlled cities are really, really fond of the democrat party........and the other assassins, like the black lives matter supporter who murdered 6 Dallas police officers, the Bernie sanders supporter who tried to murder the entire republican baseball team......were really attracted to the democrat party and bernie sanders....

I have no idea what you think a proper rebuttal is "Democrats".

In a trove of documents published online, Roy Den Hollander directed misogynistic and racist insults at U.S. District Court Judge Esther Salas, and expressed support for the president.

Roy Den Hollander, the self-described “anti-feminist” attorney who authorities say is the chief suspect in the shootings of the son and the husband of a federal judge in New Jersey, attacked that judge by name in misogynistic, racist writings he wrote over a period of years and posted in bulk on the Internet Archive. Den Hollander, who describes himself as a Trump volunteer in his writings, called the judge an “affirmative action” case who affiliated with those who wanted “to convince America that whites, especially white males, were barbarians, and all those of a darker skin complexion were victims.”

And??

He was a leftist:
So was Trump before a few decades of right wing kook conspiracies took over his brain.
No. Trump was, and still is, a liberal. He is not a leftist.

What's so liberal about him?

Yeah, liberal. Unlike the propaganda being spewed out he is, and always has been a liberal. He isn't anti gay, or anti black. Pretty much anything having to do with helping people he is for.

He is NOT a statist however. Thus he is not a leftist.

He was a leftist:
So was Trump before a few decades of right wing kook conspiracies took over his brain.

Sure. That’s why you kneel before him. Because he’s a liberal.

I don't kneel for anyone. Unlike you, I am a man, not a slave.
You kneel before Trump. It’s evident in every single post from you.

He was a leftist:

Nope. When he does something wrong I point it out, you spread your ass cheeks and beg for more because you ARE a slave.

He was a leftist:

Nope. When he does something wrong I point it out, you spread your ass cheeks and beg for more because you ARE a slave.
You’re itching for a dictatorship under a mentally unbalanced narcissist. You’re no American, that’s for sure.

Yep, these people are the lowest of the low, all amped up on hatred and anger, if something makes them snap, they target anyone who is not a middle aged white male wearing a red MAGA hat.

Just like the man they worship, they have serious mental problems which manifests itself into their peculiar pathologies.

Forum List

Back