The new James Bond, will be? Can...Hollywood just stop this patronizing bullshit already?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Idris Elba Responds To James Bond Casting Rumors

r3bizlvzk24zjahmnnvd.jpg

Idris Elba.

---------------

I think Iris would make a great Bond. I don't really see what the problem with him is? I guess he might be too old by the time the role is cast. I think Craig is signed up for 6 total.

I'de rather have seen Henry Cavill, but I think superman ruined his chances.

Other actors I could see in the role

James Mcavory
Ewen Mcgregor
tom hiddleston
Mark Strong

The Bond Movies are produced by Eon Productions, headquartered in London, England, and filmed at Pinewood Studios, also in England. Hollywood has nothing to do with this non-issue. Ignorance, on the other hand, has everything to do with it.

If you want to mess around with the Bond franchise be careful...
A black as M,Q,Moneypenny...Which happened last movie...fine.

Bond should always be white.
Since people here hate my racist opinions because I'm anti Obama I really don't
give a shit so go ahead and go crazy because I agree with Rush.

Next they will want a Bond with a lisp and light in the loafers.

Oh, make no mistake, They most certainly discussed a homo Bond. It will be happening. I mean look at all the success they had in making the Marlboro Man (manly man if there ever was one) into a dicklicking fruitcake.

brokeback-mountain.jpg

I wonder what Hollywood was really going after with the whole "cowboy" get up with the southern accents.

Fucking liberals.

Elba would make a good Bond. I have seen some of his work, and he is a pretty decent actor. The Bond roll is not a great challenge.

I think he would be far better than Brosnan or Dalton.

If you want to mess around with the Bond franchise be careful...
A black as M,Q,Moneypenny...Which happened last movie...fine.

Bond should always be white.
Since people here hate my racist opinions because I'm anti Obama I really don't
give a shit so go ahead and go crazy because I agree with Rush.
Who gives a shit what you think? It is a fictional character. It can be pink with purple polka dots for all I care.

This will be the biggest bomb in Hollywood history

After all the crap Hollywood has put out there, you think this will be the biggest bomb based solely on the color of the skin of the guy playing James Bond?? Really? lmao Too funny!

I am sure those foreign markets that they are also concerned about, will just love this.

As it is, the Irish already laugh their asses off at James Bond ordering a martini like a lady. Watered down after being shaken.

LOL.

If this indeed comes to pass and Elba takes on the role of James Bond, if you don't like it, don't pay to see the movie. To the best of my knowledge, no one is forced to see a movie...

Next thing you know, people will be getting their dicks out of joint over a black storm trooper in Star Wars...

After all the crap Hollywood has put out there, you think this will be the biggest bomb based solely on the color of the skin of the guy playing James Bond?? Really? lmao Too funny!

Ironically the new FF looks like it will be a huge bomb.

While I support Elba for bond, I don't support a black Johnny Storm. Just seems to be needless decision.

Everything about that movie just seems off though.

Ironically the new FF looks like it will be a huge bomb.

While I support Elba for bond, I don't support a black Johnny Storm. Just seems to be needless decision.

Everything about that movie just seems off though.
How the hell can they have a black Johnny and a white Sue?? They were brother and sister.

Hollywood has nothing to do with this movie. The demands of American blacks have nothing to do with the executive decisions in the making of this movie.

Absolutely this would be the death of the Bond Franchise.
Not necessarily. Bond has survived bombs before. Bond survived the Woody Allen spoof. I don't see a British film company taking this kind of gamble just to placate American blacks.

Forum List

Back