The new cart/table for the griddle.

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
WOW This thing is built like a brick shithouse!!!
It's definitely commercial kitchen grade and it puts the new griddle at the perfect height.
Trying to use it sitting on the counter top was a no go and while I hated spending the money for a table for it we didnt have much choice.

IMG_4075.jpeg

The casters are really nice!!
I dont particularly like that all the wheels swivel when only two needed to.
It makes it a bit squirrely when rolling it around but it's better than trying to carry the 60+lb griddle around when ya need to use it.

The casters are really nice!!
I dont particularly like that all the wheels swivel when only two needed to.
It makes it a bit squirrely when rolling it around but it's better than trying to carry the 60+lb griddle around when ya need to use it.

Stark contrast between restaurant quality commercial stuff build to hold up to 24-hour a day heavy use and last compared to the cheap-ass foreign made absolute consumer CRAP they sell in stores already broken when you get it that is falling apart two years later expecting you to buy another and another and another!

It is actually cheaper to get the good stuff in the long run.

Best of all, I'm sure you'll find other uses for the thing, too.

Stark contrast between restaurant quality commercial stuff build to hold up to 24-hour a day heavy use and last compared to the cheap-ass foreign made absolute consumer CRAP they sell in stores already broken when you get it that is falling apart two years later expecting you to buy another and another and another!

It is actually cheaper to get the good stuff in the long run.

Best of all, I'm sure you'll find other uses for the thing, too.

It'll carry the griddle since it's the heaviest kitchen appliance we have.
The lower shelf we'll use to keep all of our griddle cooking utensils.

But I did think about other uses for one.
It'd make a great tool table when working on the truck but then I rarely do that anymore.

That is one heck of a table for a griddle.

The only drawback was the price.
You have to have it to get it to the proper height and building one would have been a pain in the ass with having to cut and weld and prime and paint.
And the griddle weighs right at 60 lbs so it had to be strong.
And it has the advantage of being stainless so it's easy to clean.

Forum List

Back