The New Appeal Of Communism

Only a con tool calls people "commie". No one is a commie any more, but some people are congenital idiots.

That you are a drooling dolt in no way alters the fact that you are promoting the same failed Marxism that rational people discredited long ago.

"Commie" is apropos, Comrade.

And that would be anyone who seriously expects someone to believe them when they call a person a commie. Really, me boy, I understand that it is difficult for you to make a cogent argument, and particularly any argument not made up of lies.
And, me boy, you do indeed need someone to interpret any complex writing. Because, of course, you are not capable.

But, congenital issues are really not your problem. Just plain bad luck. Dipshit.
Still waiting, dipshit, for your response to where that successful libertarian economy is. Can't do it, can you, me Libertarian without a country.

I offer many arguments based on sound economic principle and based on empirical evidence. I don't "expect" you or George to "believe" anything as the subject is far beyond your educational and intellectual grasp. I expect you (and George) to be swayed by two-bit charlatans who your greed fuelled emotion, triggering your envy and pimping it to levels of rage.

That the most basic concept, such as the fact that the compounding of interest and the compounding of inflation follow the same mechanism (Time value of money) is fully beyond your grasp well proves that you lack the foundation to offer a rational argument of any kind on this subject.

[
How do you feel about Adam Smith and Richard Price?

"The exponential growth of savings (= other peoples’ debts)

"One of Adam Smith’s contemporaries, the Anglican minister and actuarial mathematician Richard Price, graphically explained the seemingly magical nature of how debts multiplied exponentially.

"As he described in his 1772 Appeal to the Public on the Subject of the National Debt: Money bearing compound interest increases at first slowly.

"But, the rate of increase being continually accelerated, it becomes in some time so rapid, as to mock all the powers of the imagination.

"One penny, put out at our Saviour’s birth at 5% compound interest, would, before this time, have increased to a greater sum than would be obtained in a 150 millions of Earths, all solid gold.

"But if put out to simple interest, it would, in the same time, have amounted to no more than 7 shillings 4½d."

http://store.counterpunch.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/Killing-The-Host_PDF_V7.pdf (p. 31)

George, I grasp that you are FAR out of your depth and have no actual grasp of the subject, so does Brian.

But repeating the same passage from some Marxist on the Web, published on the hate site "counter punch" fails in any way to offer support to the points you imagine yourself making.

Smith speaking of the mechanism of compounding is irrelevant to the distinction you think exists between interest and inflation.

Only a con tool calls people "commie". No one is a commie any more, but some people are congenital idiots.

That you are a drooling dolt in no way alters the fact that you are promoting the same failed Marxism that rational people discredited long ago.

"Commie" is apropos, Comrade.

And that would be anyone who seriously expects someone to believe them when they call a person a commie. Really, me boy, I understand that it is difficult for you to make a cogent argument, and particularly any argument not made up of lies.
And, me boy, you do indeed need someone to interpret any complex writing. Because, of course, you are not capable.

But, congenital issues are really not your problem. Just plain bad luck. Dipshit.
Still waiting, dipshit, for your response to where that successful libertarian economy is. Can't do it, can you, me Libertarian without a country.

I offer many arguments based on sound economic principle and based on empirical evidence. I don't "expect" you or George to "believe" anything as the subject is far beyond your educational and intellectual grasp. I expect you (and George) to be swayed by two-bit charlatans who your greed fuelled emotion, triggering your envy and pimping it to levels of rage.

That the most basic concept, such as the fact that the compounding of interest and the compounding of inflation follow the same mechanism (Time value of money) is fully beyond your grasp well proves that you lack the foundation to offer a rational argument of any kind on this subject.
You, me boy, show no indication of any economic education. You make no arguments, me boy. Only statements of opinion from the bat shirt stupid con web sites you peruse.

Relative to my education, I see no reason to challenge anyone to a dual to prove anything. I have a ba in Econ, and an MBA thereafter. And that you think that the time value of money is profound proves that you are, simply, stupid. You should understand that before you hit puberty, dipshit. That you think your arguments are of interest to thinking people proves more of the same You are a stupid con tool. Simply spreading hate, lies, and ignorance. You are a true waste of space.
Marxists?? You again show your ignorance: thinking people know you could fit all the Marxists in any large city on the head of a pin. Or your brain. (same size).

You, me boy, show no indication of any economic education. You make no arguments, me boy. Only statements of opinion from the bat shirt stupid con web sites you peruse.

How would you possibly know? Concepts such as TVM, FV, PV, NPV are all elementary, and you have utterly no concept that they exist, much less a grasp of what they are. So what would a cretin such as yourself possibly base such an analysis upon>

Relative to my education, I see no reason to challenge anyone to a dual to prove anything. I have a ba in Econ, and an MBA thereafter.

The fuck you do. It's the internet, anyone can claim anything.

No one earns an MBA without learning basic finance and economics. You demonstrate that you lack knowledge of even the most basic concepts.

And that you think that the time value of money is profound proves that you are, simply, stupid. You should understand that before you hit puberty, dipshit. That you think your arguments are of interest to thinking people proves more of the same You are a stupid con tool. Simply spreading hate, lies, and ignorance. You are a true waste of space.
Marxists?? You again show your ignorance: thinking people know you could fit all the Marxists in any large city on the head of a pin. Or your brain. (same size).

I think that any high school level economics course teaches these concepts. That you have never before been exposed to them simply demonstrates that you have a net of zero education in the subject.

How would you possibly know? Concepts such as TVM, FV, PV, NPV are all elementary, and you have utterly no concept that they exist, much less a grasp of what they are. So what would a cretin such as yourself possibly base such an analysis upon>

Relative to my education, I see no reason to challenge anyone to a dual to prove anything. I have a ba in Econ, and an MBA thereafter.

No one earns an MBA without learning basic finance and economics. You demonstrate that you lack knowledge of even the most basic concepts.

And that you think that the time value of money is profound proves that you are, simply, stupid. You should understand that before you hit puberty, dipshit. That you think your arguments are of interest to thinking people proves more of the same You are a stupid con tool. Simply spreading hate, lies, and ignorance. You are a true waste of space.

I think that any high school level economics course teaches these concepts. That you have never before been exposed to them simply demonstrates that you have a net of zero education in the subject.

You are making ignorant accusations, me boy. You name the bet. If you do not believe my college education is as I stated it to be, and I can not show the diplomas, I pay you. If it is, you pay me. Simple enough for even you to understand. Got cojones?
Relative to your little list of abbreviations, they are too simple. Did you think them profound? Obviously you have a problem, me boy. When I was in school, no economics classes were taught in high school. But, me boy, you would know them from your first finance class. Dipshit.
How much would you like to bet, me boy?
See, me boy, I never lie. So, lets see how you try to wiggle out of this one.

Last edited:
You are making ignorant accusations, me boy.

Hardly ignorant once you demonstrated your abject ignorance of the subject at hand, me lucky charms leprechaun.

You name the bet. If you do not believe my college education is as I stated it to be, I pay you. if it is, you pay me. Simple enough for even you to understand. Got cojones?
Relative to your little list of abbreviations, they are too simple. Did you think them profound? Obviously you have a problem, me boy. When I was in school, no economics classes were taught in high school. But, me boy, you would know them from your first finance class. Dipshit.

I noted that they are concepts you lack knowledge of. Since I actually have an MBA, it's painfully clear to me what a fraud you are.

"Erich Fromm described greed as 'a bottomless pit which exhausts the person in an endless effort to satisfy the need without ever reaching satisfaction.'"

solved that problem in Cuba!! Free school and health care plus $24/month income, no expectation of more, and the freedom to sit around all day long every day like a dolt not being greedy!!

solved that problem in Cuba!! Free school and health care plus $24/month income, no expectation of more, and the freedom to sit around all day long every day like a dolt not being greedy!!
Can we agree those numbers would have been different without a 54 year-long US economic embargo?
cuba-embargo-300x227.png

Hardly ignorant once you demonstrated your abject ignorance of the subject at hand, me lucky charms leprechaun.

You name the bet. If you do not believe my college education is as I stated it to be, I pay you. if it is, you pay me. Simple enough for even you to understand. Got cojones?

I noted that they are concepts you lack knowledge of. Since I actually have an MBA, it's painfully clear to me what a fraud you are.

You have brought up no concept that I do not understand, me boy. What you keep bringing up a first quarter freshman taking an introductory finance course would fully understand. You have yet to dip your toe into economics, me boy.
So, you said I do not have an econ degree or an mba. I offered you the choice to put your money down, but you have no balls, me boy. You are simply all mouth.
You are a waste of space, me boy.
You say you have an MBA. What college, me boy?? I may have connections and the ability to check you out.
Where is your nerve, dipshit. How much are you willing to put down, me boy. I will match your bet. And we can set rules for determining who gets paid. Since we both know it will be me, I suspect you are going to scurry away. Are you, as I suspect, just a cowardly small mind???

So what communism is being discussed, Marxist communism or just the name communism that some leaders have applied to their nations systems?

You have brought up no concept that I do not understand, me boy.

Of course not, you were just pretending to be ignorant of them to see if I knew them. :thup:

I'm convinced, me lucky charms leprechaun.

What you keep bringing up a first quarter freshman taking an introductory finance course would fully understand.

Hence the revelation when you were utterly unaware of them... :eusa_whistle:

You have yet to dip your toe into economics, me boy.
So, you said I do not have an econ degree or an mba. I offered you the choice to put your money down, but you have no balls, me boy. You are simply all mouth.

As you pointed out, me lucky charms leprechaun, you don't even grasp concepts that are taught in econ 101.

You are a waste of space, me boy.
You say you have an MBA. What college, me boy?? I may have connections and the ability to check you out.
Where is your nerve, dipshit. How much are you willing to put down, me boy. I will match your bet. And we can set rules for determining who gets paid. Since we both know it will be me, I suspect you are going to scurry away. Are you, as I suspect, just a cowardly small mind???

Wow, you are an impressive troll, I'm so impressed.

You are a fraud, how do I know this?

In any single written message, one can count letters, words, or sentences. One can categorize phrases, describe the logical structure of expressions, ascertain associations, connotations, denotations, elocutionary forces, and one can also offer psychiatric, sociological, or political interpretations. All of these may be simultaneously valid. In short, a message may convey a multitude of contents even to a single receiver.

Analyzing the content of your messages reveals a great deal about you. You seek to create an impression of that which you are not. Lacking actual accomplishment, you seek to create the impression of accomplishment among strangers. Even here, when challenged instead of offering insight into you intellect, you fall into a childish "wanna bet" mode. This too reveals your inability to substantiate your claims with knowledge. IF you had the ability to offer a cogent argument, you would have done so.

So what communism is being discussed, Marxist communism or just the name communism that some leaders have applied to their nations systems?

Seems reasonable, given that Marx coined the term "Communism." It's true that Marx built upon ideas of the Fabians, but he is the father of Communism.

Seems reasonable, given that Marx coined the term "Communism." It's true that Marx built upon ideas of the Fabians, but he is the father of Communism
History of communism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Communism' derives from the French communisme which developed out of the Latin roots communis and isme, and was in use as a word designating various social situations before it came to be associated with more modern conceptions of an economic and political organization.

"Semantically, communis can be translated to 'of or for the community' while isme is a suffix that indicates the abstraction into a state, condition, action, or doctrine, so 'communism' may be interpreted as 'the state of being of or for the community'.

"This semantic constitution has led to various usages of the word in its evolution, but ultimately came to be most closely associated with Marxism, most specifically embodied in The Communist Manifesto, which proposed a particular type of communism."

Do you have any thoughts regarding how Marx might interpret this aspect of present-day capitalism?

"The Fed now finds itself in the following nightmare policy scenario. It desperately needs to reload its monetary policy bazooka by getting its benchmark rate to a level where it could actually effectuate an easing policy in the next recession or financial crash.

"But corporate earnings are now in serious decline and even quarter point rate hikes spawn both a perception and the real impact of tightening.

"On April 1, FactSet reported that earnings declines in the S&P 500 for the first quarter of this year are estimated to be a negative 8.5 percent, noting that if there is another decline this past quarter, it would 'mark the first time the index has seen four consecutive quarters of year-over-year declines in earnings” since the financial crisis in the fourth quarter of 2008 through the third quarter of 2009.' (Lately, comparisons to 2008 and 2009 have been popping up like crocuses in spring.)"
Wall Street On Parade

"On April 1, FactSet reported that earnings declines in the S&P 500 for the first quarter of this year are estimated to be a negative 8.5 percent,
so this is it?? At long last we've finally reached the point where capitalism has failed and we must turn to Marx for redemption and to see another 120 million slowly be starved to death. Where does the line form?

Marx would probably say , "no worries lets slowly starve another 120 million to death" !

I doubt it. Marx was an intellectual. Lenin was evil and had malicious intent, but Marx was someone who wanted to live his life contemplating his navel without the pressure of making a living.

Marx lacked IQ to understand capitalism. He thought workers had no power. He'd feel really dumb seeing hockey players getting $10 million a year thanks to the free market.

Forum List

Back