The neighbor that no one suspected was a murderous rapist.

Dalia

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2016
France
Hello, I'm starting this thread here in memory of Angelique Six ,13 years.
And for all the other child victims of sexual predators because the Justice for all section is no more.

Angélique's neighbors and friends have set up a memorial to pay tribute to the teenager described as "a lovely little girl, smiling, full of life, always ready to help".

Angelique-six-memorial.jpg

angleique-six-wambrechies-dr.jpg

Angélique Six, 13, missing since Wednesday, April 25, was found dead in the woods of Quesnoy-sur-Deûle, in the North, France. The suspect confessed to having strangled her

This horrible drama is produced in Lille France, the little Anglelique followed the man in question because she knew him well he was a neighbor and father of two little boys. we tell our children not to follow a stranger so little Angelique followed this man that she knew who did not have the look of a rapist, killer he offers to follow him for a gift he wants to offer her parents .
She followed him without suspicion, he attempted to rape her and finally strangled her and toss her body into a wood.
He was a sex offender in 1996 Already sentenced for rape with a weapon against a minor, he was sentenced to 9 years in prison. He did four before leaving detention in 2000. and had to say only where he lived, that's all. no one knew he was dangerous.

David-Angelique-assassinat.jpg

David, the main suspect has been the neighbor of Angélique's family for years.

Some countries like England offer an application that gives the places where sex predators live.
Each country has its own way of dealing with it, but we can see that our children are not immune against sexual predator that are living amount us .

I give the link that is in French about Angélique I have no link in English.

Assassinat d’Angélique Six : le suspect s’appelle David; il est père de deux enfants…

Forum List

Back