Zone1 The needs of the one or the needs of the many

Trannies 'need' to be accepted as normal by truly normal people. Thus the dustup. The fact is that there are enough of them to have their own community and society without being a pain in the ass for everyone else.
That community used to be called an insane asylum, where they couldnt do harm to their own bodies or others.....

how many women or young girls being raped would it take for you to stand against it??
depends on what nation we're in, or in what part of the USA we're in. Is the one being raped a relative of the rapist, or a wife of a rapist?

Didn't Mr. Trump's ex wife accuse him of rape like sex after he went to her doctor and had a failed hair-loss removal technique go wrong? Didn't mister Trump get accused of rape by multiple women?

Trannies 'need' to be accepted as normal by truly normal people. Thus the dustup. The fact is that there are enough of them to have their own community and society without being a pain in the ass for everyone else.
Why is it your responsibility or my responsibility to give them what they 'need'? They represent less than 1% of the American population. Nobody cares what they do in private. But does their 'need' require for women to accept emotional discomfort, fear, actual danger however small risk that might be? Does it require us to give up our resources for them to have what they 'need' to transgender? Is their 'need' greater than our 'need'?

And yes this does fall within a certain kind of discrimination of who 'needs' what and how much should society accommodate such 'need'.

Why is it your responsibility or my responsibility to give them what they 'need'? They represent less than 1% of the American population. Nobody cares what they do in private. But does their 'need' require for women to accept emotional discomfort, fear, actual danger however small risk that might be?
Boo hoo over discomfort. Most women I know are not snowflakes.

What actual danger?

Why is it your responsibility or my responsibility to give them what they 'need'? They represent less than 1% of the American population. Nobody cares what they do in private. But does their 'need' require for women to accept emotional discomfort, fear, actual danger however small risk that might be? Does it require us to give up our resources for them to have what they 'need' to transgender? Is their 'need' greater than our 'need'?

And yes this does fall within a certain kind of discrimination of who 'needs' what and how much should society accommodate such 'need'.
If they stick to their own kind they're not in much danger. Of course, they have their internal squabbles.

Along those same lines, in a "The Good Doctor" episode, a state prisoner was brought in for a necessary medical procedure. He had a gross deformity on his brow and one of the doctors wanted to fix that while they had him under anesthesia for the other problem. There was a spirited debate about doing unnecessary surgery at public expense as the brow problem was not medically necessary but purely cosmetic.

It was a good lesson in my own conflicts though because I found myself wanting them to help the guy with cosmetic surgery while I strongly resist using public money for purposes of transgendering.

If LGBTQXYZ's need their own schools, I will chip in. :biggrin:

thats why I asked the question,,

and you are currently discussing the matter to get your input,,
I am discussing the matter to get a lot of input. Because these are not easy questions and they do illustrate how conflicted we can be because none of us see every issue in the same way.

Forum List

Back