The NATIONAL PARKS SERVICE is giving $100,000 to "honor the legacy" of Marxism...

It would be foolish of me to assume that you'd understand the legacy of the BPP, because you're a stupid, hateful bitch.

But there are plenty of books on it, if you're actually interested.

I mean, I know that you're not, because of the aforementioned hateful bitch part - but the information is out there.
What information could possibly outweigh the fact that the Park service is funding an effort to honor an organization that killed some of its own officers?

The "organization" didn't kill anyone.

Ah, the bodishness of your commentary.

Totally irrelevant commentary meant to distract from the topic.

Which is that our National Park Service just gave $100,000 to Berkeley to honor a violent commie movement that called for and carried out the murders of cops and others, at a time when communist mobs are attacking people at Berkeley.

The confederacy is responsible for the murder of 600,000 Americans in their fight to preserve slavery

How are the Black Panthers who were fighting for equal rights of blacks worse than the Confederacy who was fighting to enslave blacks?

I didn't say they were worse.In fact, you guys are the ones who are comparing them, not me.

You should perhaps start your own thread about..whatever it is you're trying to make this thread about.

Running for cover already?

What information could possibly outweigh the fact that the Park service is funding an effort to honor an organization that killed some of its own officers?

Which is that our National Park Service just gave $100,000 to Berkeley to honor a violent commie movement that called for and carried out the murders of cops and others, at a time when communist mobs are attacking people at Berkeley.

The confederacy is responsible for the murder of 600,000 Americans in their fight to preserve slavery

How are the Black Panthers who were fighting for equal rights of blacks worse than the Confederacy who was fighting to enslave blacks?

I didn't say they were worse.In fact, you guys are the ones who are comparing them, not me.

You should perhaps start your own thread about..whatever it is you're trying to make this thread about.

Running for cover already?

No just not interested in arguing a point I never made. You should start your own thread if you want to talk about how the Black Panthers are the moral equivalent of the Confederate Army.

I dunno, maybe they are.

It would be foolish of me to assume that you'd understand the legacy of the BPP, because you're a stupid, hateful bitch.

But there are plenty of books on it, if you're actually interested.

I mean, I know that you're not, because of the aforementioned hateful bitch part - but the information is out there.

I wouldn't say they're "worse", but I would say that they were a violent, non-democratic organization and shouldn't be applauded. Do you disagree?

I am just putting it into the context of our recent outrage over the removal of Confederate statues. Outrage that led to the death of an innocent young woman

It seems the same group that is outraged that monuments to the confederacy are being removed are also outraged at the thought of honoring another freedom fighting movement

While I object to the tactics used by the Black Panthers....I have to respect their cause
I cannot support either the cause or tactics of the Confederacy

It's a miracle that after the centuries of abuse and injustices inflicted on black people in this country, so many sided with the Martin Luther King types instead of the Malcolm X types.

They don't side with MLK. He spoke of being judged by the content of your character. When blacks don't have any, they don't have a problem being judged by the color of their skin with things like affirmative action.

I wouldn't say they're "worse", but I would say that they were a violent, non-democratic organization and shouldn't be applauded. Do you disagree?

I am just putting it into the context of our recent outrage over the removal of Confederate statues. Outrage that led to the death of an innocent young woman

It seems the same group that is outraged that monuments to the confederacy are being removed are also outraged at the thought of honoring another freedom fighting movement

While I object to the tactics used by the Black Panthers....I have to respect their cause

She was there protesting with Antifa. How innocent was she?

If you respect the cause, you accept the tactics. One can't be fulfilled without using the other.

It's a miracle that after the centuries of abuse and injustices inflicted on black people in this country, so many sided with the Martin Luther King types instead of the Malcolm X types.

They don't side with MLK. He spoke of being judged by the content of your character. When blacks don't have any, they don't have a problem being judged by the color of their skin with things like affirmative action.
I bet you wish you were judged by the color of your skin instead of the inbred mess that is your mental capacity.

I bet you wish you were judged by the color of your skin instead of the inbred mess that is your mental capacity.

According to idiots like you that use terms like "white privilege" I am judged by my skin color.

According to idiots like you that use terms like "white privilege" I am judged by my skin color.
I can't see your skin color on the internet. So all I can judge you by is the trivial nonsense you always type that's clearly the result of countless generations of inbreeding, an aversion to education, and a refusal to take responsibility for your own personal failures.

No...you are judged by your being an asshole

I can't see your skin color on the internet. So all I can judge you by is the trivial nonsense you always type that's clearly the result of countless generations of inbreeding, an aversion to education, and a refusal to take responsibility for your own personal failures.

Nazi boy is back!

Nazi boy is back!
That's how you announce your arrival? Dumb inbred :rolleyes:

Yet you make comments about my skin color.

Personally I judge you by your obsession with the term "NL".

Why are you so hung up on the National League anyway? I mean how 'bout them Indians?

Why are you so hung up on the National League anyway? I mean how 'bout them Indians?

I apply it when it's necessary. That it's often doesn't mean obsession but that you prove you are one each and every time you post.

If that's what you think it means, go with that.

I apply it when it's necessary. That it's often doesn't mean obsession but that you prove you are one each and every time you post.

I will freely admit I am no fan of the Designated Hitter. :gay:

But I don't see what that has to do with anything here.

I will freely admit I am no fan of the Designated Hitter. :gay:

But I don't see what that has to do with anything here.

You're not a NL. You're just a stupid ******.

Forum List

Back