CDZ The national gun owners database in your pocket, what can we do about it?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
This is going to stretch for a bit but follow me.

I got a "new" cell phone and my pointless killing of certain programs on it got me thinking. Most of our phones know where we go, what we shop for and how we feel about it.

Am I a conspiracy theorist? Not really.

I know the alphabet agencies in our government weren't above setting up companies as fronts for their operations. Would it be more surprising to find out they have "spies" in certain organizations or a hack into Paypal, Facebook or Amazon or they do not?

This "app" revolution has made it a step easier for private companies to figure out who owns what gun. Instead of using a web browser and an anti-virus programs which have at least some security measures for your privacy apps are designed to monetize your experience.

This two party system sucks. We can't get the gun rights / small government group who thinks their AR's are going to help overthrow mandatory health insurance together with the personal privacy folks who want the government to force equal rights on everyone.

How can we join the Tea Party, NRA block, gay rights crowd and the few remaining ACLU rights and privacy groups together? They seem bent on fighting over things that just haven't changed four decades like abortion rights and gun rights instead of fighting for something they all are losing.

What is it they are losing? Privacy from not just companies but uncle sam. Any government agency worth its acronym has a cell phone provided list of who owns guns or posts here about what or who is gay or straight or something else.

How can we get these groups together?

Forum List

Back