The National Debt Clock: $15,626,569,000,000++

Yep...remember when everyone was upset went it went to $13tril?
Soon to be $16 then soon to be $20 if Obama wins again.
Remember when that weird shrilly sounding guy named Ross Perot said Americans better get used to reduced living standards...how he had this crazy talk about a shrinking middle class and government taking over the country?
What a loon...:eusa_silenced:

• Banned
Indeed, and I remember well. I thought, he is correct. I thought, a trillion is a thousand billion. I was amazed and stunned now. Ross new.

Robert

I don't think that it has sunk into the Americans minds at how much this really is.

We spend 9.7 billion per day
403 million per hour
6.7 million per minute
112,000 per second.

And President Obama wanted to borrow 1 trillion more for 2013.
It's mind boggling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed, and I remember well. I thought, he is correct. I thought, a trillion is a thousand billion. I was amazed and stunned now. Ross new.

Robert

He did know and everyone thought he was a nut because of it. People laughed at the guy because at the time the false economy was still cruising right along; everybody was still drunk on credit cards, and 2nd mortgages.
Meanwhile the government, the FED and Wall Street made off quite well with our 401k money that fell from the sky for them...Wall Street went from an investment body to nothing more than a rigged system where those at the top make $billions no matter what happens. And then we gave them our tax dollars when the game crashed. And they simply started a new one.

The irony in what is happening right in front of our eyes is almost impossible to believe. But wait...Trayvon Martin was shot...who cares about all of this stuff.

Last edited:
I thought the Augusta Boys club vs Women was thee most crucial issue !! who cares about the debt?, the 89 Millionaires and Billionaires in America will pay it off (well,according to Obama and his gerbil brain supporters)

anyone wonder if Bozo will take another million dollar vacation to martha's vinyard in august as we approach a 16 Trillion dollar debt? will anyone in the media as bozo who is paying for his 2/3 week stay in very expensive Marthas Vinyard ??

Its right were Obama wants it ,he has destroyed this Country,you folks better wake- up real soon......:cuckoo::cuckoo:Remember if he gets another 4 years,he will be unbridled, some scary shit coming our way..

I don't think that it has sunk into the Americans minds at how much this really is.

403 million per hour
6.7 million per minute
112,000 per second.

And only the beginning if he gets another term. Scary. Incredibly Scary. Think about it.

A trillion is an insane number.
We never really used it much.
Now we use it all the time....
And the Libs wanna spend more money that we don't have.

I'm mad as Hell and I'm not going to take this anymore - YouTube

$Amazing-Illustrations-by-Mad-Scientist-Tiago-Hoisel5.jpg :cuckoo::cuckoo:

403 million per hour
6.7 million per minute
112,000 per second.

So true. Absolutely. If that much money was stacked in $100 bills, our debt in that much money would reach from Cleaveland......to the moon....

Robert

Incidentally, since I joined, this is the first thread that every single post is not only correct, but profound or humorous in this truth. Well done. And have you noticed to this writing, not one left wing fuck as posted in this thread.

Telling.

Do any of you want me to post the 13 steps of ALL great cultures as they head for doom, and without exception, collapse. Its tied in to this thread since it is Item 4 in the 13 steps of a culture's collapse, worldwide, without exception over the last 8000 years.

It's in one the many thread here in the last week. I can't remember which.....duh.

Fedora is tipped everybody and thank you for your wonderful posts.

Robert

It is has been extracted guys.
Those of us at least over 40 get it.
We remember when there was an America. We remember it before we lost it all.
Before the corporate box stores took over retail...before every damn city in America looks just like every other one - just in a different place.
Now we spend every weekend looking for the cheapest price on whatever we can fill our cart with oblivious to the fact that the high cost of a low price is a very, very big part of the problem but we are too f*cking clueless to see it!
Most of what we knew - is GONE. And Carlin is right - it ain't coming back.
You think good paying jobs that are secure will ever be back??? A job where you will retire from without worrying you show up one day and it's gone??
It's GONE.
And we let it happen. And we will continue to let it happen because we all think the politician we elected isn't at fault - it's that other guy they elected.
It's over. Hold on to what you have..and hope you still have it tomorrow because there is not one person on this forum who is of working age that can honestly say - they will be fine 5 years from now. Or they are a fool.

It is has been extracted guys.
Those of us at least over 40 get it.
We remember when there was an America. We remember it before we lost it all.
Before the corporate box stores took over retail...before every damn city in America looks just like every other one - just in a different place.
Now we spend every weekend looking for the cheapest price on whatever we can fill our cart with oblivious to the fact that the high cost of a low price is a very, very big part of the problem but we are too f*cking clueless to see it!
Most of what we knew - is GONE. And Carlin is right - it ain't coming back.
You think good paying jobs that are secure will ever be back??? A job where you will retire from without worrying you show up one day and it's gone??
It's GONE.
And we let it happen. And we will continue to let it happen because we all think the politician we elected isn't at fault - it's that other guy they elected.
It's over. Hold on to what you have..and hope you still have it tomorrow because there is not one person on this forum who is of working age that can honestly say - they will be fine 5 years from now. Or they are a fool.

Superb. Kudos. True.

I am thankful my world is down in the Yucatan and has been for the past 14 years--- paid for, and my Jeep VEX is too.

Good post.

Robert

I have to woder what the fuss is about......

It's not really a clock you know

no hands, no ticking, just a digital readout with lots of numeric turnover

whoop-ti -doo

if it was a real clock, it'd have an alarm.......

~S~

Forum List

Back