The National Debt Clock: $15,626,569,000,000++

4 more years of this Bozo?

Businessinsider thinks..........not so good. Like at all..........

Study: No One Wants To Move Their Company To The US Anymore - Business Insider

Problem there is "business insiders" don't give a damn about the rest of the nation. So you state that the nation should vote for what "business insiders" think?

small business = 70% of jobs in the US.........dolt:D:D. Bozo is ensuring we are not competetive. Mega taxes/mega regulation = economic fAiL

Oh no, not affordable, guaranteed health care for all and FINALLY getting some control over costs....If you think that's communist, you're a brainwashed moron LOL

More than half the debt is STILL Raygun's and W's, and btw Obama's debt is what's been needed to avert the effects of the SECOND Pub Great Depression, ya gd tools of the greedy rich.

Don't worry about the $16 Trillion debt. Ben Bernanke will write a check.

Apparently neither the Dems or Reps worried about it since it came about under both of their watches, Bushes under imagined, falsified good times and Obamas under attempting to clean up a mess. So do I want reality or imagination?

Problem there is "business insiders" don't give a damn about the rest of the nation. So you state that the nation should vote for what "business insiders" think?

small business = 70% of jobs in the US.........dolt:D:D. Bozo is ensuring we are not competetive. Mega taxes/mega regulation = economic fAiL

So far, has reduced taxes, never wanted the tax rates on the BLOATED rich increased till 2013, mega regulation NEVER happened. You are totally duped. Problem is, half the country is- RW propaganda is crappe and the reason the recovery is weak. Fuq the lying bastards, who got us in this mess in the first place- your scumbag lying heroes....LOL!

The Dems and Libs attitute towards the debt.....ahhg....I don't give a f----k, I will be dead by the time the economy collapses, and I already have a few million in the bank, so it wont affect me.
Where the hell have you been? The economy already collapsed in 2008, due to republicans tricking us into thinking deregulation was a good idea. The reasons we have such a high deficit is because we had to have it to save the economy

Oh no, not affordable, guaranteed health care for all and FINALLY getting some control over costs....If you think that's communist, you're a brainwashed moron LOL

More than half the debt is STILL Raygun's and W's, and btw Obama's debt is what's been needed to avert the effects of the SECOND Pub Great Depression, ya gd tools of the greedy rich.

One of the dumbest things I ever read.

I'm not at all surprised that you typed it.

What regulations are you talking about? You couldnt be talking about these regulations enacted under Obama.
http://www.energy.gov/news/9582.htm
^DOE energy standards for 20 appliances set to save a net of 275 billion dollars over 20 years. Appliances include but not excluded to, lamps, washing machines, refrigerators, freezers and dryers
http://www.epa.gov/ttn/atw/boiler/fr21mr11m.pdf
^New EPA regulations limiting HCL, Hg, CO, TEQ and PM emissions from Industrial, Commercial, and Institutional Boilers and Process Heaters will save a net of at least 16billion dollars a year by 2014
Power Companies: 'The Time Is Now' for Air Toxics Rule | ThinkProgress
^New EPA standards that reduce Mercury emissions by 91% and SO2 emissions by 55% will save 17,000 lives a year prevent 12,000 heart attacks and 120,000 asthma attacks each year and will provide 140 billion in health benefits. These new regulations and the Clean Air transport rule will create 1.4 million jobs over the next 5 years
Industrial Launderer OSHA Ergo Standard : Corporate Wellness
^New OSHA regulations/standards designed to protect workers from injuries caused by repetitive motions will help prevent over 400,000 injuries a year; and will result in savings of a net 9 billion annually after the first few years.

That's ok both parties just continue to ignore this massive debt and keep spending like a drunken sailor and wait for the whole thing to come crashing down that way no one will have to worry about what programs to cut or do away with everything will have collapsed and we will all be fucked Democrat, Republicans, and Independents alike problem solved.

One of the dumbest things I ever read.

I'm not at all surprised that you typed it.

Stupid insults, fact free. QED

Obama printed up more money that all of america has in savings! the 1% doesnt have enough to even pay back the five trillion!! in order for americans to pay back the debt, every american would need a savings/checking account with between 60K to 100K!!! and what does the average working and unemployed american have in the bank today?

Just pay it off with inflation. Make 60K to 100K seem like pocket change. It probably will be by the time it's paid back anyhow. But you got to stop increasing that debt first. Frankly though, I have little faith americons will be paying any of that back. Americons have little honor and default on loans all the time.

Really, I see nothing but chaos and doom ahead and no possible way to prevent it at this point.

Just pay it off with inflation. Make 60K to 100K seem like pocket change. It probably will be by the time it's paid back anyhow. But you got to stop increasing that debt first. Frankly though, I have little faith americons will be paying any of that back. Americons have little honor and default on loans all the time.

Really, I see nothing but chaos and doom ahead and no possible way to prevent it at this point.

The 4 items in the 13 th step, leading toward the collapse of every culure over the past 8000 years without exception:

1. Abandonment of a Republic, full embracement of Democracy.
2. Uncontolled Adventurism in far off lands.
3. Uncontollable, unimaginable debt.
4. Povinces (states) secede from union, collapse follows.

Good post, and you are correct.

We are just now entering into Step 13.

Robert

Forum List

Back