The nation is split like never before

Actually a lot of us trump haters don't really hate the economy right now. And a lot of us like them shrinking the government. And are tax breaks so bad? They did win the election.
What grinds my gears is 80% of poor don't vote and then they'll cry they want their Medicaid. Well then vote

Let me see.
1. The economy is mostly Obama's still.
2. Smaller government = less safety regulations on quality of food, water and air. Not a good idea.
3. Tax breaks for the people that have fucked us over and outsourced our jobs is a very bad idea. Giving them a bigger advantage to fuck over small business is a bad idea. I could support a break for small businesses of course, but not for the cheats.
4. Also consider that these people hate science, education and basic infrastructure. Is it really such a good idea to ever consider pulling the republican ticket?
The bigger the federal government the worse it is for small business. dumb fuck

I am laughing at you..If it wasn't for anti-trust put in place by presidents like TR almost all business would be done by a few massive corporations. lol, lol, lol

Anti-trust and unions made it possible for small businesses to have a chance. Dumb fucker.
Unions are all about anti-small business… No small business can afford union shit

If you're not getting paid enough = you're not going to go off and develop your own business. Simply don't have the fiscal resources to even consider it. Hell, if you had your way that small business would be smashed dead by the big corporation.
Na, just the opposite. Frivolous rules and regulation kill more small business than any other reason… Fact

Yeah but the Nation was split long before Trump' nine months in office. What the hell did Barry Hussein do?
not like it is split, now.
Trump has empowered a group who felt they had no voice the past 20 years. They are under educated, under employed and blame the gains of minorities and a global economy as the reason for their loses. They are mad as hell and are going to get back at the minorities and foreigners.

Bull fucking shit

bushbeheaded.jpg

You Communists have been pulling this shit for well over 20 years. You spewed your hatred at Reagan in the 80's.

All that is different is that you were convinced you had won, and that the USA was to be finally destroyed under your hammer and sickle.

Then Hillary lost and the Republic won. Now you throw a fit because the dictatorship has been thwarted.

And you don't drink or do anything. lol...Freedom...Don't like it? Sure, seems like it.
Do you want freedom? Because siding with the blue states is the FARTHEST thing from freedom.
:lol:

I want a high quality of life. Why exactly do you vote for a party that wishes to transform America into a religious fascist state? How is that freedom?
You don't even have to argue it. You have complete control of the government. Go as far as you feel is legal. Elections have consequences. Watch whiners won't show up to midterms
Yes elections have consequences, there would be no trump if there was no Obama… Live with it
There would be no trump if there were no gw bush. Jeb would have got the nomination.
There would be no Clinton if there was no George Bush Senior… Read my lips no new taxes
Those were the days when one fopa or flip flop could ccost you an election. Remember mitt said one stupid thing?
George Bush Senior and mitt Romney were never conservatives to begin with

The nation is split like never before.
You are either a Trump supporter or a Trump hater.
Trump supporters have no patience for Trump haters.
Trump haters have no patience for for Trump supporters.

The divide is so large and do not see how these two groups can ever come together.
Trump is doing everything he can to make his supporters support him more and his haters to hate him more.
Actually a lot of us trump haters don't really hate the economy right now. And a lot of us like them shrinking the government. And are tax breaks so bad? They did win the election.
What grinds my gears is 80% of poor don't vote and then they'll cry they want their Medicaid. Well then vote

Let me see.
2. Smaller government = less safety regulations on quality of food, water and air. Not a good idea.
3. Tax breaks for the people that have fucked us over and outsourced our jobs is a very bad idea. Giving them a bigger advantage to fuck over small business is a bad idea. I could support a break for small businesses of course, but not for the cheats.
4. Also consider that these people hate science, education and basic infrastructure. Is it really such a good idea to ever consider pulling the republican ticket?
I own a small business and I disagree. Do you own a business. I see so many small businesses fail. They blame it on the government. Most times it is because they are lousy business people. I am guessing you are an inept clueless business person. Blame all you problems on the government.
I have been self-employed for 20+ years, the federal government is the greatest enemy to any small business. Fact
To me it seems like the landlords are the ones holding business back. That and crazy high franchise fees.

I know people who run a business and own the property. That's the ticket.

I bet the landlord gets my company for more than the government does but I could be wrong

[
for the first time in my life I will not get along to get along. The Trump agenda will ruin the country I love.

The Trump agenda may well indeed ruin North Korea, but he has already save America, at least in the short term.
Obamas fiscal year ends in October. Don't give trump too much credit. But he is pro business so let's see how he does.

People who lost your no skill union job. That job ain't coming back. You got to get some training or into a skilled trade. Under republicans it's every man for himself

Obama has nothing to do with the Stock Market.

But Trump saved the nation by getting Gorsuch on the SCOTUS. Had one more Marxist been put on the court, the nation was done, as was the plan of the democrat traitors. Ginsburg has an appointment in hell with her mentors Mao, Stalin, and Pol Pot, putting another pro-America justice on the court.

Let me see.
I own a small business and I disagree. Do you own a business. I see so many small businesses fail. They blame it on the government. Most times it is because they are lousy business people. I am guessing you are an inept clueless business person. Blame all you problems on the government.
I have been self-employed for 20+ years, the federal government is the greatest enemy to any small business. Fact
To me it seems like the landlords are the ones holding business back. That and crazy high franchise fees.

I bet the landlord gets my company for more than the government does but I could be wrong
Fucked up rules, laws and regulations and an impossible to understand tax code are the death of most small business...

They need to build more strip malls and drive down the amount a landlord can afford to charge

How the hell does rite aid cvs or Walgreens pay the rent in those big corner locations

Let me see.

Fucked up rules, laws and regulations and an impossible to understand tax code are the death of most small business...
Oh come on most small businesses write off everything even things they probably shouldn't.

You can thank Obama for all this shit...Trump is pounding the liberals into the ground and wont stop until he gets an unconditional surrender
So Oblama is to blame for the slaves, the Civil War, reconstruction, the KKK ,separate but equal and the Civil rights movement, man that guy gets around..

No, but the democrats are to blame for every last one of those, and for the civil war we are in now. democrats are the epitome of evil.
well here is an example of a simple minded individual

Which of his list "slaves, the Civil War, reconstruction, the KKK ,separate but equal " is not from the democrats?

Y'all all have been evil since Andrew Jackson founded you, then did the "Trail of Tears" shit.

What have you democrats done in our entire history that was NOT evil? :dunno:

Oh come on most small businesses write off everything even things they probably shouldn't.
It's the only way to afford the taxes... we are an horribly overtaxed society

How would you know?

Let me see.

I work for a small business. They used to sell $50k a month aftermarket and now I sell $150,000 a month. We keep about half so $75k a month profit. How much is it taxed? I wonder.

Patriots will win.

Nothing more to say

Patriots are America America belongs to Patriots!:thup:

Patriots being pro Trump.

Last edited:

How would you know?
I got small business buddies. They take me out to eat and business writeoff

I work for a small business. They used to sell $50k a month aftermarket and now I sell $150,000 a month. We keep about half so $75k a month profit. How much is it taxed? I wonder.
If it's more than the low teens percentage wise... it's too much

Yeah but the Nation was split long before Trump' nine months in office. What the hell did Barry Hussein do?
not like it is split, now.
Trump has empowered a group who felt they had no voice the past 20 years. They are under educated, under employed and blame the gains of minorities and a global economy as the reason for their loses. They are mad as hell and are going to get back at the minorities and foreigners.

Bull fucking shit

bushbeheaded.jpg

You Communists have been pulling this shit for well over 20 years. You spewed your hatred at Reagan in the 80's.

All that is different is that you were convinced you had won, and that the USA was to be finally destroyed under your hammer and sickle.

Then Hillary lost and the Republic won. Now you throw a fit because the dictatorship has been thwarted.
The question is should the country run the way the bottom 80% want or the top 20%? If 80% of the bottom 80 won't vote every 2 years then the top 20 win

If it's more than the low teens percentage wise... it's too much
My boss loves me. I show him $40k orders and we make $20k or $15k. I doubled sales then found a buyer that buys $400k a year. So should I share my raise with co workers? Collective bargaining is for losers
I've flip flopped. Lol all politics are personal

The divide is so large and do not see how these two groups can ever come together.
Trump is doing everything he can to make his supporters support him more and his haters to hate him more.

Let me see.
[
for the first time in my life I will not get along to get along. The Trump agenda will ruin the country I love.

The Trump agenda may well indeed ruin North Korea, but he has already save America, at least in the short term.
That is your opinion, it is not mine and many others

You can thank Obama for all this shit...Trump is pounding the liberals into the ground and wont stop until he gets an unconditional surrender
So Oblama is to blame for the slaves, the Civil War, reconstruction, the KKK ,separate but equal and the Civil rights movement, man that guy gets around..
Obama is more likely to have a slave-trader ancestor than I am. All of my ancestors were either Yankees or arrived post 1870. Kenya, on the other hand...

Let me see.

I am laughing at you..If it wasn't for anti-trust put in place by presidents like TR almost all business would be done by a few massive corporations. lol, lol, lol

Anti-trust and unions made it possible for small businesses to have a chance. Dumb fucker.
Unions are all about anti-small business… No small business can afford union shit
You blame everyone and everything as causing you problems. Take responsibility for yourself and quit blaming everything but you for your problems. You are not a conservative. You do not believe in accountability.

Forum List

Back