The nation is split like never before

Just like the taliban is winning in Afghanistan. You religious pieces of trash won't be controlling my life. There'll be war.
The blue states will take the Theocrats. They fit better with the commies. Fuck them. You get them. We'll be fighting them on the same side.
The anti-Trumpsters have the education and jobs. The Trumpsters are waiting for Trump to bring back their jobs.

What's funny is the rich fucks like Trump are the ones that outsourced all the jobs to China and Mexico to make a buck. lol

Dumb fucking Trumpers accepted the snake into the house. lol, lol, lol

These dumb fuckers want jobs? Get more education and fight for better pay. If they were serious about better pay they'd for vote Warren or Sanders.

The nation is split like never before.
You are either a Trump supporter or a Trump hater.
Trump supporters have no patience for Trump haters.
Trump haters have no patience for for Trump supporters.

The divide is so large and do not see how these two groups can ever come together.
Trump is doing everything he can to make his supporters support him more and his haters to hate him more.
Actually a lot of us trump haters don't really hate the economy right now. And a lot of us like them shrinking the government. And are tax breaks so bad? They did win the election.
What grinds my gears is 80% of poor don't vote and then they'll cry they want their Medicaid. Well then vote

Yeah but the Nation was split long before Trump' nine months in office. What the hell did Barry Hussein do?

Don't forget his lovely wife who fucked up just as bad.....making the kids in school eat shit on a stick while her kids ate fried chicken and grape soda

Oh come on now…The Hussein kids had to have fried chicken, grape soda and watermelon with their weed.
maliaobama.png

Well...at least we have a meeting of the Fudd's here. I do not dislike nor like Trump, I see him as a result of conditions. He is a step toward what will eventually be a much more serious conflict. Things cannot continue as they are. Whether you are left or right...they cannot continue.

The left will surrender when they keep losing elections and face reality. Trump cannot be beat he proved it last year. The DNC, Never Trumpers, and the media threw everything at him including the kitchen sink and he still won. Nobody in political history has accomplished such a feat.
True but how? why? No one ever thinks critically about why and how. The US has deep systemic problems. These problems cannot be solved within the current apparatus. The house (figuratively) is deeply divided (literally). Stagnation is the rule of the day and no matter whom you send to represent you under this current (dis)functioning framework you will see no change. None. Sooner or later people are going to wake up to this fact. It is as imminent as the nose on your face.
WE like to think that we are ALL Americans and at the end of the day WE will find a way because we have the homogeneity to remain cohesive. This will not end well.
Getting along is way overrated

I don't want to get along with you. That is fact. That is why separation maybe the answer!

Yeah but the Nation was split long before Trump' nine months in office. What the hell did Barry Hussein do?

Don't forget his lovely wife who fucked up just as bad.....making the kids in school eat shit on a stick while her kids ate fried chicken and grape soda

Oh come on now…The Hussein kids had to have fried chicken, grape soda and watermelon with their weed.
maliaobama.png

And you don't drink or do anything. lol...Freedom...Don't like it? Sure, seems like it.

Just like the taliban is winning in Afghanistan. You religious pieces of trash won't be controlling my life. There'll be war.
The blue states will take the Theocrats. They fit better with the commies. Fuck them. You get them. We'll be fighting them on the same side.
The anti-Trumpsters have the education and jobs. The Trumpsters are waiting for Trump to bring back their jobs.

What's funny is the rich fucks like Trump are the ones that outsourced all the jobs to China and Mexico to make a buck. lol

Dumb fucking Trumpers accepted the snake into the house. lol, lol, lol

These dumb fuckers want jobs? Get more education and fight for better pay. If they were serious about better pay they'd for vote Warren or Sanders.
When voters voted GOP they pretty much killed unions and collective bargaining. I just benefitted from individual bargaining because I tripled aftermarket sales. I used to be pro collective bargaining but not anymore. I told cons I would probably thrive in their world and damn if it wasn't true

The divide is so large and do not see how these two groups can ever come together.
Trump is doing everything he can to make his supporters support him more and his haters to hate him more.
Actually a lot of us trump haters don't really hate the economy right now. And a lot of us like them shrinking the government. And are tax breaks so bad? They did win the election.
What grinds my gears is 80% of poor don't vote and then they'll cry they want their Medicaid. Well then vote

Let me see.
1. The economy is mostly Obama's still.
2. Smaller government = less safety regulations on quality of food, water and air. Not a good idea.
3. Tax breaks for the people that have fucked us over and outsourced our jobs is a very bad idea. Giving them a bigger advantage to fuck over small business is a bad idea. I could support a break for small businesses of course, but not for the cheats.
4. Also consider that these people hate science, education and basic infrastructure. Is it really such a good idea to ever consider pulling the republican ticket?

Well...at least we have a meeting of the Fudd's here. I do not dislike nor like Trump, I see him as a result of conditions. He is a step toward what will eventually be a much more serious conflict. Things cannot continue as they are. Whether you are left or right...they cannot continue.

The left will surrender when they keep losing elections and face reality. Trump cannot be beat he proved it last year. The DNC, Never Trumpers, and the media threw everything at him including the kitchen sink and he still won. Nobody in political history has accomplished such a feat.
True but how? why? No one ever thinks critically about why and how. The US has deep systemic problems. These problems cannot be solved within the current apparatus. The house (figuratively) is deeply divided (literally). Stagnation is the rule of the day and no matter whom you send to represent you under this current (dis)functioning framework you will see no change. None. Sooner or later people are going to wake up to this fact. It is as imminent as the nose on your face.
WE like to think that we are ALL Americans and at the end of the day WE will find a way because we have the homogeneity to remain cohesive. This will not end well.
Getting along is way overrated

I don't want to get along with you. That is fact. That is why separation maybe the answer!
:dance::dance:

And you don't drink or do anything. lol...Freedom...Don't like it? Sure, seems like it.
Do you want freedom? Because siding with the blue states is the FARTHEST thing from freedom.
:lol:

I want a high quality of life. Why exactly do you vote for a party that wishes to transform America into a religious fascist state? How is that freedom?

Let me see.
2. Smaller government = less safety regulations on quality of food, water and air. Not a good idea.
3. Tax breaks for the people that have fucked us over and outsourced our jobs is a very bad idea. Giving them a bigger advantage to fuck over small business is a bad idea. I could support a break for small businesses of course, but not for the cheats.
4. Also consider that these people hate science, education and basic infrastructure. Is it really such a good idea to ever consider pulling the republican ticket?
What the....

You hate religious fuckers who trample on your rights, then you type this?

Let me see.
The bigger the federal government the worse it is for small business. dumb fuck

Do you want freedom? Because siding with the blue states is the FARTHEST thing from freedom.
:lol:

I want a high quality of life. Why exactly do you vote for a party that wishes to transform America into a religious fascist state? How is that freedom?
A big federal government is the last thing you should be wanting then. Dip shit

I'm not going to blame Trump. Trump is merely a symptom of the problem. The problem has existed for a long time.

Obama was elected on the promise of hope and Trump was also elected on the promise of hope. Neither will give this hope, but they'll act like they do and did.

The nation has always been divided. In the past the north hated the south because the south sold cotton and wanted export tariffs to be low, but the north wanted to protect its industry from European industry, and so wanted tariffs to be high.

The Civil War was always going to happen, and nothing much has changed since then, other than the South doesn't take up arms any more.

The govt has been trying to implement patriotism. The pledge of allegiance was made in 1892, and then schools have used it to instill patriotism into kids. Flag waving, the national anthem are other ways they have used. The problem is that social issues haven't been dealt with, so the paper thin emotional patriotism hasn't succeeded because not everyone feels like the govt represents them.

Division has always existed, and until people try and deal with the root causes of this division, it'll remain. And most people of the right on this forum are basically upholding the divisions as far as I can see.

The biggest problem is the way people vote. Until this changes, the divisions will remain the same.

The Libertarian Party wants to transform America into a religious state?

Speaking of transforming America, you vote for transforming America into the goose-stepping communist block. You're worse than ANY Republican who is not a square-ass Jesus Nazi.

Elmer - there has never been a time when we were not scrapping with each other. That's not always a bad thing. Obviously, trump really wants his-self a race war but we all need to keep our eye on what's truly important.

That's the right we all have to peacefully protest.

Wd don't have to like what the other guy is saying. What we should be celebrating is his right to say to say it.

That's the true test of free speech.

I agree, but the morality and vision for the USA by Trump and supporters is something I will never support
So you have a problem with putting the rights of American citizens as a priority over the rights of non-citizens? Or is it demanding respect for the flag that represents our Police, our Veterans and our country?

I didn't vote for Trump, but I utterly detest the Stalinists who are waging a civil war to end the nation and the liberty that I grew up with.

The Stalinists were waging this war to end America long before Trump came around, the anger is that he thwarted their plan to put an end to America with one more SCOTUS justice.

Had Hillary Clinton won the Presidency, the United States was done. We all know it. The Stalinists would have had the power on the court to end the Bill of Rights and establish the authoritarian rule that is the dream of the democrats.

So now we are in a civil war. Trump and his supporters seek to continue the Republic and the Constitution, the left seeks to crush it to oblivion.

Let me see.
1. Loved Obama. Wish Hillary was potus but trump won and corporate America likes trumps message believe it or not. They like everything about an all republican government.
2. I don't like deregulations but republicans won. They don't like being over regulated.
3. Sorry they are going to give themselves the biggest tax breaks. This is what happens when republicans lead. Don't people know this?
4. I only side with republicans now. because it benefits me financially. I like science too and the environment and healthcare to all. But if 80% of poor people don't vote they are never going to get what you want
I'm done being a liberal. If blacks and gays muslims immigrants don't care enough to vote democratic why should I care what trump and republicans do that affects these groups? If they all showed up republicans wouldn't. be in charge.
I'm sick of defending the poor and masses. They don't deserve it. Vote

Forum List

Back