The nation is split like never before

Let me see.
1. The economy is mostly Obama's still.
2. Smaller government = less safety regulations on quality of food, water and air. Not a good idea.
3. Tax breaks for the people that have fucked us over and outsourced our jobs is a very bad idea. Giving them a bigger advantage to fuck over small business is a bad idea. I could support a break for small businesses of course, but not for the cheats.
4. Also consider that these people hate science, education and basic infrastructure. Is it really such a good idea to ever consider pulling the republican ticket?
It isn't.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

People in the city have to realize how clean the air is in the suburbs where they have less pollution and more trees

Take my state for example:

Detroit and Grand Rapids made the list of most polluted cities for their ozone levels (Detroit ranks 34th worst out of 220 cities; Grand Rapids ranks 30th).

But others made the cleanest cities list: Kalamazoo and East Lansing scored well for particle pollution.

So that's one issue that makes rich people not care even if global warming is real. They don't think they are living in the places with bad air.

When are you leftwing retards going to get it through your thick skulls that global warming is one thing, and air pollution is another?
Air pollution causes global warming and the GOP is the only party in the world that denies it... Dupe.

CO2 isn't pollution, moron.
It is when it's the results of burning fossil fuels Etc, brainwashed functional moron.

It isn't.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

People in the city have to realize how clean the air is in the suburbs where they have less pollution and more trees

Detroit and Grand Rapids made the list of most polluted cities for their ozone levels (Detroit ranks 34th worst out of 220 cities; Grand Rapids ranks 30th).

But others made the cleanest cities list: Kalamazoo and East Lansing scored well for particle pollution.

So that's one issue that makes rich people not care even if global warming is real. They don't think they are living in the places with bad air.

When are you leftwing retards going to get it through your thick skulls that global warming is one thing, and air pollution is another?
Air pollution causes global warming and the GOP is the only party in the world that denies it... Dupe.

It is when it's the results of burning fossil fuels Etc, brainwashed functional moron.
Water vapor is also a product of burning fossil fuels. Is that pollution, you brain damaged cockroach?

Water vapor is also a product of burning fossil fuels. Is that pollution, you brain damaged cockroach?
Nobody ever said it was, brainwashed functional s*******. Take a break on the hate talk. Perfect example of the hater dupe, result of hateful bulshit propaganda... Only on the greedy idiot billionaire GOP propaganda machine...

The nation is split like never before.
You are either a Trump supporter or a Trump hater.
Trump supporters have no patience for Trump haters.
Trump haters have no patience for for Trump supporters.

The divide is so large and do not see how these two groups can ever come together.
Trump is doing everything he can to make his supporters support him more and his haters to hate him more.

who's wearing the gray, and who's wearing the blue?

I'd say the left is wearing pink with yellow. Pink for being pussies and a yellow stripe down the back.

The divide is so large and do not see how these two groups can ever come together.
Trump is doing everything he can to make his supporters support him more and his haters to hate him more.

I'd say the left is wearing pink with yellow. Pink for being pussies and a yellow stripe down the back.
Jealous they got those colors before you got a choice?

This nation has always been severely split...I don't really care and the fallout is pure entertainment because it's all about self and family and the dollar. The dummie dupes think oh it's so much more....emphasis dirt dumb.

Based on your reaction to my post, I'd say you got those colors before they did.

Based on your reaction to my post, I'd say you got those colors before they did.
try something in the real world based on your bigoted idiotic beliefs and see what happens numbnuts...

Never wore pink, or yellow.

I still think you're jealous

try something in the real world based on your bigoted idiotic beliefs and see what happens numbnuts...

I have. Nothing happened to me.

Never wore pink, or yellow.

I still think you're jealous

You're wearing it now. Pink for being a pussy and a yellow stripe down your back, coward. Seems you got your feelings hurt with my post. Proves I was correct.

I don't believe it. You're a typical Redneck blowhard...

Actually a lot of us trump haters don't really hate the economy right now. And a lot of us like them shrinking the government. And are tax breaks so bad? They did win the election.
What grinds my gears is 80% of poor don't vote and then they'll cry they want their Medicaid. Well then vote

Let me see.
1. The economy is mostly Obama's still.
2. Smaller government = less safety regulations on quality of food, water and air. Not a good idea.
3. Tax breaks for the people that have fucked us over and outsourced our jobs is a very bad idea. Giving them a bigger advantage to fuck over small business is a bad idea. I could support a break for small businesses of course, but not for the cheats.
4. Also consider that these people hate science, education and basic infrastructure. Is it really such a good idea to ever consider pulling the republican ticket?

Oh for fucks sake...
Get some new material.

I'm still here. I believe I offered you the chance to be the one to which, as you say, "try something in the real world based on your idiotic beliefs" and you ran like a coward. Since you imply something would happen, why don't you be the one to show me.

I'm still here. I believe I offered you the chance to be the one to which, as you say, "try something in the real world based on your idiotic beliefs" and you ran like a coward. Since you imply something would happen, why don't you be the one to show me.
Too bad you don't have any actual argument only talking points and stupid insults, dupe.

Well...at least we have a meeting of the Fudd's here. I do not dislike nor like Trump, I see him as a result of conditions. He is a step toward what will eventually be a much more serious conflict. Things cannot continue as they are. Whether you are left or right...they cannot continue.

The left will surrender when they keep losing elections and face reality. Trump cannot be beat he proved it last year. The DNC, Never Trumpers, and the media threw everything at him including the kitchen sink and he still won. Nobody in political history has accomplished such a feat.
True but how? why? No one ever thinks critically about why and how. The US has deep systemic problems. These problems cannot be solved within the current apparatus. The house (figuratively) is deeply divided (literally). Stagnation is the rule of the day and no matter whom you send to represent you under this current (dis)functioning framework you will see no change. None. Sooner or later people are going to wake up to this fact. It is as imminent as the nose on your face.
WE like to think that we are ALL Americans and at the end of the day WE will find a way because we have the homogeneity to remain cohesive. This will not end well.
Getting along is way overrated
for the first time in my life I will not get along to get along. The Trump agenda will ruin the country I love.
And some feel the same about an agenda you support.

The problem is none of you want a middle ground.

Me... I make a living off of this chaos.

Keep up the good work.

Too bad you don't have any actual argument only talking points and stupid insults, dupe.

I'm not the one that said something would happen to me then ran like a **** when offered the chance to be the one making it happen. When you're man enough to try and let me, as you say "see what happens", let me know.

I'm not the one that said something would happen to me then ran like a **** when offered the chance to be the one making it happen. When you're man enough to try and let me, as you say "see what happens", let me know.
You'd just get arrested..lol

Forum List

Back