the natalie wood case reopened.....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
she was a non swimmer....i just do not believe she would attempt to move or board a dingy in the dark when there are 3 men on the boat who could have done it....i do not think the true will come out..i do not see robert wagner ever admitting what really happened that night...at best he ignored her cries for help...at worse he killed her

How many times are they going to re-open this, I wonder? Either there is evidence against him, or not. But 'Bones, you are right. She could not swim. Didn't she have a drinking problem as well though? IF she was drunk, she could have possibly tried to board a dingy.
Like you, I don't think it will ever be solved.

I have always believed Wagner either outright killed her on purpose, or she was drunk, they fought, she jumped in the water even though she couldn't swim but thinking he would "save" her...and he didn't. He let her drown. Or he shoved her in.

no way even drunk she would have gotten in the water....she was terrified of water...yall do not understand non swimmers....i do.....no way she would have touched that dingy

Chino did it....

west%2Bside%2Bstory%2B8.jpg

you need a good smackin' this morning dont ya?

why would the people who wait so long to come forward...claiming now they heard her cry out for help..including screaming she was drowning....now we are suppose to believe 3 men did nothing?

perhaps he tossed her off the boat thinking he would let her be in the water and then fish her out.....i dont think swimmers realize how fast non swimmers can sink..esp with her dressed....now...they hear her yelling and speaking ....i think in her panic all she would do is scream ...did she walk in on wagner and walken engage in homo acts? or was she and walken haven an affair? yes i have followed this way too long

My impression was that they were all drunk when Wood drowned. Did Wagner rough her up? Maybe. Maybe not. What's hardest to believe is that there are new witnesses or new information that'll prove anything 36 years after it happened. Let's let Wood rest in peace. Wagner is about 80 now, if he was in anyway at fault for her death, he'll be appearing before the ultimate judge soon enough.

odds are only the captain wasnt three sheets..walken says that wagner burst a bottle of wine on the table and then walken retired...saying it was a married couple issue...the captain has changed his story and after all this time walken refuses to discuss it...says he has said all he can...

walken and wood had been doing ' brainstorm' and wagner was jealous..
remember we are talking much younger than they are now.

I doubt they'll ever get the whole story out of Wagner.

It's possible that Christopher Walken knows more, but has kept it to himself.

There was even the suggestion that Natalie walked in on Wagner and Walken having sex, and a big fight ensued.

odds are only the captain wasnt three sheets..walken says that wagner burst a bottle of wine on the table and then walken retired...saying it was a married couple issue...the captain has changed his story and after all this time walken refuses to discuss it...says he has said all he can...

walken and wood had been doing ' brainstorm' and wagner was jealous..
remember we are talking much younger than they are now.
The three people who were on the boat with Wood aren't likely to offer any new information. Oh well, that's ok! A bunch of heretofore unknown witnesses have developed sudden memories from over three decades ago!

Walkin's theory was it was dark, she was drunk, she fell, hit her head, fell off the boat and drowned. Maybe the bruises on the autopsy are from a fall.

Forum List

Back