The Nanking Massacre and Iris Chang's Book The Rape of Nanking

Wrong. Real historians agree with me. Fake statist historians known to be liars, agree with you.

You aren’t informed. Stop believing the lies of a lying government.

Sorry, man, your conspiracy nutter stuff would be laughed out of any real history department...
The truth is hardly conspiracy, except to the ignorant statist.

Funny that you believe Trump a Russian agent, but FDR who was surrounded by Soviet spies, was just a nice wonderful honest man looking out for the nation’s best interests.

Think man. Think.

Funny that you believe Trump a Russian agent, but FDR who was surrounded by Soviet spies, was just a nice wonderful honest man looking out for the nation’s best interests.

Think man. Think.

Um, actually, I'm old enough to remember people who lived during FDR's term. What they remember is that he got us out of the worst Depression ever, and then went on to defeat Fascism.

Maybe you need to do some thinking.. but you are a paranoid loon, so probably not.

Think man. Think.

Um, actually, I'm old enough to remember people who lived during FDR's term. What they remember is that he got us out of the worst Depression ever, and then went on to defeat Fascism.

Maybe you need to do some thinking.. but you are a paranoid loon, so probably not.
LOL. Just like Ears got us out of the Great Recession. LMFAO....You believe whatever the establishment tells you.

FDR prolonged the Great Depression with his dumb interventionist policies. Then lied the nation into WWII, to save his murderous Uncle and worldwide communism.

Joe you are much too old to be so naive.

LOL. Just like Ears got us out of the Great Recession. LMFAO....You believe whatever the establishment tells you.

FDR prolonged the Great Depression with his dumb interventionist policies. Then lied the nation into WWII, to save his murderous Uncle and worldwide communism.

Okay, guy, Joe McCarthy's Ghost called, and he said to tone it down a bit.

The reality- we were out of the Great Depression by 1936... which is why FDR got re-elected by an overwhelming margin and increased his margin in Congress.

The Establishment didn't tell me what a great guy FDR was.... People of my parent's generation who lived through his presidency did. To the point where the only way the GOP was able to weasel their way back into power was Ike promising that he wouldn't undo FDR's policies. .

The reality- we were out of the Great Depression by 1936... which is why FDR got re-elected by an overwhelming margin and increased his margin in Congress.

The Establishment didn't tell me what a great guy FDR was.... People of my parent's generation who lived through his presidency did. To the point where the only way the GOP was able to weasel their way back into power was Ike promising that he wouldn't undo FDR's policies. .

Commie Joe is clearly on drugs.

You clearly know nothing about the Great Depression. Look up the unemployment numbers throughout the 30s. Get informed for once.

True, but you ignorantly and erroneously claimed the nation was out of the GD in 1936. LMFAO.

List of recessions in the United States - Wikipedia

A banking panic and a collapse in the money supply took place in the United States that was exacerbated by international commitment to the gold standard.[48][49][50] Extensive new tariffs and other factors contributed to an extremely deep depression.[51] GDP, industrial production, employment, and prices fell substantially. The economy began to recover in the mid 1930s, with gold inflow expanding the money supply and improving expectations, but double dipped during the Recession of 1937–38. The ultimate recovery has been credited to monetary policy and monetary expansion.[52]

The Recession of 1937 is only considered minor when compared to the Great Depression, but is otherwise among the worst recessions of the 20th century. Three explanations are offered as causes for the recession: the tight fiscal policy resulting from an attempt to balance the budget after New Deal spending; the tight monetary policy of the Federal Reserve; and the declining profits of businesses leading to a reduction in business investment.[54]

Wrong. Real historians agree with me. Fake statist historians known to be liars, agree with you.

Sorry, man, your conspiracy nutter stuff would be laughed out of any real history department...

Think man. Think.

Yeah, it's curious that he has a conservative signature block but he doggedly defends Roosevelt, downplays Stalin's crimes, excoriates anti-Communist Japan for killing less than a third of the people that the Chinese Communists killed, and doesn't seem to care that Truman handed China, North Korea, and North Vietnam over to the Communists.

It is especially odd to see him pretend that his view enjoys overwhelming support among scholars, when in fact most scholars who specialize in the nuke decision argue that using nukes was unnecessary, when most scholars on the Sino-Japanese War now acknowledge that China initiated the Marco Polo Bridge Incident and that the Chinese started the war by breaking the existing truce and attacking the Japanese quarter of Shanghai with two divisions.

Last edited:

Think man. Think.

Yeah, it's curious that he has a conservative signature block but he doggedly defends Roosevelt, downplays Stalin's crimes, excoriates anti-Communist Japan for killing less than a third of the people that the Chinese Communists killed, and doesn't seem to care that Truman handed China, North Korea, and North Vietnam over to the Communists.

It is especially odd to see him pretend that his view enjoys overwhelming support among scholars, when in fact most scholars who specialize in the nuke decision argue that using nukes was unnecessary, when most scholars on the Sino-Japanese War now acknowledge that China initiated the Marco Polo Bridge Incident and that the Chinese started the war by breaking the existing truce and attacking the Japanese quarter of Shanghai with two entire divisions.
There is no understanding the statist. They just believe whatever the State tells them and consider all views that conflict with the State’s, as conspiracy.

It’s willful ignorance.

Apparently you are unaware the Allies did start the war. UK and France declared war on Germany. Hitler didn’t want war with them. He wanted to take out FDR’s Uncle.
Yeah, but before that he got control of half Europe and began bombing Poland.

Finally you admit you’re full of shit.

Ohhh, no, buddy.. Funny thing. When I got my bachelor's Degree in 1986, the Axis were the bad guys.

It's 2019. The Axis were still the bad guys.

I hate to keep breaking this to you, but all those Japanese leaders who ended up at the end of ropes had it coming. We didn't hang enough of them.

Well, because those things are only true in the minds of John Birch Society Propaganda...

Here's one of the realities of World War II most Americans don't realize. The "Communists" in Russia and China did most of the heavy lifting. Of course they were going to be in a dominant position after the war was over.

It is especially odd to see him pretend that his view enjoys overwhelming support among scholars, when in fact most scholars who specialize in the nuke decision argue that using nukes was unnecessary,

You are conflating two different issues. I would agree the nuking of Japan was probably unnecessary, as they were already defeated.

That they deserve any sympathy after they got their asses whooped in a war they started is where we have an issue.

when most scholars on the Sino-Japanese War now acknowledge that China initiated the Marco Polo Bridge Incident and that the Chinese started the war by breaking the existing truce and attacking the Japanese quarter of Shanghai with two divisions.

Japan didn't belong near the Marco Polo Bridge NOR in Shanghai.

This is the point you don't seem to get.

There is no understanding the statist. They just believe whatever the State tells them and consider all views that conflict with the State’s, as conspiracy.

Naw, willfull ignorance is embracing crazy conspiracy theories that we "provoked" Japan by refusing to sell them the materials they were using to murder people.

Forum List

Back