The Nanking Massacre and Iris Chang's Book The Rape of Nanking

Why do you come to the History forum when you clearly don't know anything about History and are uninterested in learning anything about it? Go troll somewhere else. Take your racist, un-American ass to the FZ, troll.

Again, I have a degree.

You and Mikey G have a lot of Fascist Revisionism

The good news.. This is what we did to Tojo.

upload_2019-11-9_6-45-30.jpeg

My only regret. Hirohito wasn't standing right next to him.

How about that's what the Constitution of MY country is for, jackass?

Well, if you are relying on a piece of paper, that's your own damned fault.

the thing was, most of the country - and a country is it's people, not a piece of paper - were DEMANDING that something be done with these people they didn't trust.

Yeah, later everyone felt really bad about the whole thing...

America has a history of treating blocks of immigrants and minorities unfairly. We still do in many cases. Japanese Americans took the brunt of American fear and anger after Pearl Harbor coupled with commercial and businesses desires for confiscating and neuralizing Japanese American properties and holdings.

America has a history of treating blocks of immigrants and minorities unfairly. We still do in many cases. Japanese Americans took the brunt of American fear and anger after Pearl Harbor coupled with commercial and businesses desires for confiscating and neuralizing Japanese American properties and holdings.

I agree, there was a lot of bad behavior on all sides.

And there was a lot of legitimate concern that if the war got to the Pacific Coast, these people might collaborate.

So we got them out of the war zone, and released them after the danger had passed.

Again, I have a degree. You and Mikey G have a lot of Fascist Revisionism.

"Fascist revisionism"??!! Is that how you're rationalizing your parroting of Soviet, Maoist, and FDR-Truman propaganda? Well, I guarantee you that none of the scholars I have cited are "fascists." Scholars such as Harmsen, Crowley, F.C. Jones, Toland, R. Wilson, Brea, Hata, Towle, Akita, Palmer, etc., etc.--do you think they're "fascists"?

You have done little else but defend the Soviet Union's WW II and post-WW II policy goals for China and the Pacific. Stalin wanted the U.S. and Japan to get into a war. So did FDR. Stalin was thrilled when FDR began imposing harsh sanctions on Japan. Stalin didn't want FDR to accept Japan's peace offer. FDR rejected it. And you applaud and defend these things.

Stalin didn't want the Nationalists to accept Japan's peace offers. Nor did FDR. And you applaud and defend this. Stalin didn't want Truman to modify unconditional surrender to allow for the retention of the emperor. Truman followed Stalin's policy. You applaud and defend this. Truman cut off aid to the Nationalists at a crucial point and swung the momentum in the Communists' favor, which resulted in the Communist takeover of China and the subsequent murder of at least 30 million Chinese. You have implied that this outcome was preferable to a peace deal between the Nationalists and Japan that would have allowed the Japanese to retain their state in Manchuria and would have given all of China to the Nationalists.

Stalin wanted Japan kicked out of Korea and Vietnam. So did FDR and Truman. Consequently, North Korea and North Vietnam fell to Communist rule very soon after the war, and 30 years later all of Vietnam was Communist. You don't seem to have a big problem with these results.

The good news.... This is what we did to Tojo. My only regret. Hirohito wasn't standing right next to him.

What incredible ignorance. Hirohito was one of the best good guys in the Japanese government. He did all he could to prevent war with the U.S. And, as soon as circumstances allowed, he intervened to bring about Japan's surrender. He could have done it weeks earlier if Truman had not been following Soviet policy. If you can ever crack open your mind just an inch or two, you might read about the very helpful role that Hirohito played in transforming Japan into a democratic state. You might also read about the many times that Hirohito struggled to contain the militarists.

.... there was a lot of legitimate concern that if the war got to the Pacific Coast, these people might collaborate.

No, there was not. fdr knew there was not.

Regarding the issue of comfort women that JoeB131 keeps raising, I wonder if JoeB131 has read, or even heard of, the Interagency Working Group's (IWG's) exhaustive report on the subject, which, among other findings, concluded that they could find no evidence that Japan committed war crimes in its comfort women operation. The IWG report was published in 2007 after several years of research that involved sifting through 142,000 pages of Japanese-related classified documents at the U.S. National Archives that came from the Office of Strategic Services (OSS), the CIA, the FBI, and the U.S. Army Counterintelligence Corps (CIC). Significantly, the IWG also found no evidence to support the claim that the Japanese army murdered thousands of comfort women at the war's end in an attempt to cover up the operation.

http://www.sdh-fact.com/CL/Challenging-the1.pdf

http://www.sdh-fact.com/CL/rebuttal-long.pdf

Last edited:
"Fascist revisionism"??!! Is that how you're rationalizing your parroting of Soviet, Maoist, and FDR-Truman propaganda? Well, I guarantee you that none of the scholars I have cited are "fascists." Scholars such as Harmsen, Crowley, F.C. Jones, Toland, R. Wilson, Brea, Hata, Towle, Akita, Palmer, etc., etc.--do you think they're "fascists"?

They aren't scholars, you Nazi-loving fuck.

Interesting that all the guys who are sooo sad the Axis didn't win WWII are the same ones who support Trump.
You have done little else but defend the Soviet Union's WW II and post-WW II policy goals for China and the Pacific. Stalin wanted the U.S. and Japan to get into a war. So did FDR. Stalin was thrilled when FDR began imposing harsh sanctions on Japan. Stalin didn't want FDR to accept Japan's peace offer. FDR rejected it. And you applaud and defend these things.

That FDR put sanctions on a genocidal regime? Um, yeah, I'm glad he did that. Too bad the Japs were too stupid to realize they couldn't beat the USA, and decided to commit mass suicide.

Stalin wanted Japan kicked out of Korea and Vietnam. So did FDR and Truman. Consequently, North Korea and North Vietnam fell to Communist rule very soon after the war, and 30 years later all of Vietnam was Communist. You don't seem to have a big problem with these results.

Again, the 1950's called, they want their paranoia back. North Vietnam fell to "Communism" because the "Communists" were anti-colonial heroes, and all the people WE tried to prop up were miserable fucking quislings. What this country never got from the Cold War was its inability to distinguish between "Communists" and people who just didn't want to live under Colonial Rule. Vietnam was a worst case scenario, where we knew from the get go we couldn't win, but spent 8 years and 56,000 lives anyway.

What incredible ignorance. Hirohito was one of the best good guys in the Japanese government. He did all he could to prevent war with the U.S. And, as soon as circumstances allowed, he intervened to bring about Japan's surrender. He could have done it weeks earlier if Truman had not been following Soviet policy. If you can ever crack open your mind just an inch or two, you might read about the very helpful role that Hirohito played in transforming Japan into a democratic state. You might also read about the many times that Hirohito struggled to contain the militarists.

Next you'll be telling me what a swell guy Hitler was... oh, wait, you probably have.

Hirohito signed off on the attack on Pearl Harbor. He signed off on the invasion of China. That he wanted to save himself after Japan had been clearly defeated.... doesn't make him a 'hero', it makes him a snake trying to save his own skin.

They aren't scholars, you Nazi-loving $(%*$%.

Yes, they are most certainly scholars, and you are a disgusting liar. Not even a lunatic could read my comments in this and other threads and come away believing that I have any sympathy for the Nazis. You might wanna check out my website. You'll discover that I was raised Jewish for many years in my childhood, that I've lived in Israel, that I speak Hebrew, and that I am ardently pro-Israeli. So I find your ludicrous accusation revolting.

Moderators, doesn't this kind of scurrilous slander qualify for some kind of penalty?

Interesting that all the guys who are sooo sad the Axis didn't win WWII are the same ones who support Trump.

More bald-faced lies and idiocy. Who in the world herein has said they are sad that the Axis didn't win WW II? Who? You're just making up filthy lies now.

That FDR put sanctions on a genocidal regime? Um, yeah, I'm glad he did that. Too bad the Japs were too stupid to realize they couldn't beat the USA, and decided to commit mass suicide.

LOL! So Japan was a "genocidal regime" when FDR imposed sanctions?! In what parallel universe?

I think you have Japan confused with the Soviet Union and Communist China. For about the 20th time, all kinds of sources can confirm to you that the Japanese killed fewer people than the Soviets and the Chinese Communists killed. But you just don't care about facts or honesty.

Again, the 1950's called, they want their paranoia back. North Vietnam fell to "Communism" because the "Communists" were anti-colonial heroes, and all the people WE tried to prop up were miserable fucking quislings. What this country never got from the Cold War was its inability to distinguish between "Communists" and people who just didn't want to live under Colonial Rule. Vietnam was a worst case scenario, where we knew from the get go we couldn't win, but spent 8 years and 56,000 lives anyway.

This is further proof that you are no "conservative." Every one of your arguments above is standard liberal propaganda.

Next you'll be telling me what a swell guy Hitler was... oh, wait, you probably have.

I am reporting this ugly slander to the moderators. You have crossed the line. You are a sick liar. Not to mention the fact that you are simply uninterested in studying any research that would debunk your bigoted view of the Japanese and Hirohito. You find me one syllable that I have ever uttered in this forum that would lead any rational person to think that I feel even the slightest bit of sympathy for or support of Hitler. Find it for me, you sick liar.

Hirohito signed off on the attack on Pearl Harbor. He signed off on the invasion of China. That he wanted to save himself after Japan had been clearly defeated.... doesn't make him a 'hero', it makes him a snake trying to save his own skin.

Blah, blah, blah, right out of the Soviet and Chinese Communist and FDR-Truman-inspired histories of WW II. I know you have no interest in fact, but in point of fact numerous scholars have documented that Hirohito tried mightily to avoid war with the U.S., to the point of risking assassination by militant hardliners in the army.

Yes, they are most certainly scholars, and you are a disgusting liar. Not even a lunatic could read my comments in this and other threads and come away believing that I have any sympathy for the Nazis. You might wanna check out my website. You'll discover that I was raised Jewish for many years in my childhood, that I've lived in Israel, that I speak Hebrew, and that I am ardently pro-Israeli. So I find your ludicrous accusation revolting.

No, you just come on here and try to excuse Hitler's Japanese buddies.
Blah, blah, blah, right out of the Soviet and Chinese Communist and FDR-Truman-inspired histories of WW II. I know you have no interest in fact, but in point of fact numerous scholars have documented that Hirohito tried mightily to avoid war with the U.S., to the point of risking assassination by militant hardliners in the army.

He signed off on the Invasion of China.
He signed off on the Puppet State of Manchuko
He signed off on the attack on Pearl Harbor...

He could have just said "No". War avoided. His people thought he was a fucking God. He didn't. Not until his country was facing annihilation, did he suddenly grow a conscience, but only when it looked like the Americans wouldn't hang his ass.

More bald-faced lies and idiocy. Who in the world herein has said they are sad that the Axis didn't win WW II? Who? You're just making up filthy lies now.

Apparently you are, because you are upset that the Commies took over parts of Europe and Asia...

I am reporting this ugly slander to the moderators. You have crossed the line. You are a sick liar. Not to mention the fact that you are simply uninterested in studying any research that would debunk your bigoted view of the Japanese and Hirohito. You find me one syllable that I have ever uttered in this forum that would lead any rational person to think that I feel even the slightest bit of sympathy for or support of Hitler. Find it for me, you sick liar.

Report away, you fascist fuck... Hirohito was a war criminal. We should have put that bastard at the end of a rope.

Commie Joe is just trolling in the wrong forum. Go be a troll in the fz. You clearly don’t know or care about history.

You have proven that you don’t.

No, I just kind of proven that Pro-Axis asshats are fun to ridicule...

The Axis Lost. The world is better off for it..

You have proven that you don’t.

No, I just kind of proven that ......

You've proven that you know nothing about the topic of this thread, troll. You've proven that you are uninterested in learning about history. You've proven that you are an illogical, un-American dimwit.

Forum List

Back