The Nanking Massacre and Iris Chang's Book The Rape of Nanking

Just a red herring. That has nothing to do with fdr's crimes.

You mean saving the world from Fascism?

Oh, no, wait. You and MikeyG think the wrong side won WWII.

None of the AMERICANS fdr threw into concentration camps ever fired a gun from a battleship at the US Navy. Another false argument from you.

they probably had no particular loyalty to the US... Shame on us, I guess.

fdr’s own naval intelligence reported that “they” were loyal to America and not a threat, you ignorant douche. Americans so loyal that despite having their constitutional rights trampled by a would-be dictator, they volunteered to serve and comprised the most decorated unit in US military history. If you had ever studied History or cared about the United States I wouldn’t have to keep teaching you about this.

That POS fdr throwing innocent Americans into concentration camps didn’t do a damn thing to save the world from fascism, fool.

Yup... nothing to do with FDR.

upload_2019-11-5_4-11-49.jpeg

upload_2019-11-5_4-12-21.jpeg

"Are we surrendering?"
"No, Nine of us Captured the USS Missouri!"

fdr’s own naval intelligence reported that “they” were loyal to America and not a threat, you ignorant douche. Americans so loyal that despite having their constitutional rights trampled by a would-be dictator, they volunteered to serve and comprised the most decorated unit in US military history. If you had ever studied History or cared about the United States I wouldn’t have to keep teaching you about this.

Again, I'm sure that people thought that Marshal Petain and Vidkun Quisling and Wang were "Loyal", too.

Most countries would have just executed them and been done with it.

Bataan Death March... those guys would have loved to have been in an nice comfy relocation camp.

That POS fdr throwing innocent Americans into concentration camps didn’t do a damn thing to save the world from fascism, fool.

Yup... nothing to do with FDR.

That’s not going to work, you dishonest douche. fdr throwing innocent Americans into his concentration camps did nothing to win the war. You are trying to be dishonest because you know you can’t defend your position and you lack the character to just admit it.

That’s not going to work, you dishonest douche. fdr throwing innocent Americans into his concentration camps did nothing to win the war. You are trying to be dishonest because you know you can’t defend your position and you lack the character to just admit it.

You said FDR had nothing to do with winning the war.

Quite the contrary, he did a lot of things before and during the war to assure that the US was on the winning side.

He also gave in to massive public pressure to get Japanese immigrants out of the war zone, which may or may not have been necessary. Again, easy to second guess these things 80 years later.

Most countries would have just executed them and been done with it.

You would have a happy little nazi, but you’re no American.

You said FDR had nothing to do with winning the war.

No I didn’t, you lying sack of shit.

You would have a happy little nazi, but you’re no American.

You are the one who has spent the last 29 pages ripping the guy who saved the world from Fascism.

...!"

You have been claiming the Soviets did that. In any case, that was never even fdr’s goal. He acted as if he intended to give the world to communism. He was clearly willing to sacrifice America to do so.

You have been claiming the Soviets did that. In any case, that was never even fdr’s goal. He acted as if he intended to give the world to communism. He was clearly willing to sacrifice America to do so.

I was wondering how long it would take you to get to the crazy.

He didn't bend American resources and production to supporting communism? He didn't trample the Constitution? He didn't sacrifice American lives to further his aims?

He didn't bend American resources and production to supporting communism? He didn't trample the Constitution? He didn't sacrifice American lives to further his aims?

Again, buddy, you are going full on crazy. The 1950s called, they want their crazy back.

Since you know nothing about history, you can’t even try to disagree.

Commie Joe has proven over and over that he knows nothing about this topic.

Forum List

Back