The NAACP

"Free enterprise is still the greatest force for upward mobility, economic security, and the expansion of the middle class. We have seen in recent years what it’s like to have less free enterprise. As President, I will show the good things that can happen when we have more – more business activity, more jobs, more opportunity, more paychecks, more savings accounts."

Ooooo Obama ain't gonna like this line. Cuz it's so awesome.

is booing Romney. Raise your hand if you're surprised. :lol::lol:

I give Romney credit for going there, I think for a myriad of reasons, they could have had a more dignified response instead of booing.
Because Republicans never BOO?

They just shout "You lie!" at the President of the United States of America as he addresses a joint session of Congress.

LOL, I never said that! What that piece of shit did to Obama in that joint session was stupid and disrespectful.

One of the reasons I said "for a myriad of reasons" is that the rightwing talking heads will most likely use it to stir up their listeners and thus could possibly make more people want to get out to vote for their cause. I also think that if someone is trying to reach out to you and knows that a very high percentage of the people in your organization are not in favor of him, he at least deserves some respect for at least trying to reach out and get his message across.

Is there really a need for an NAACP in this day and age?

I think not.

Very much so:

Since 1909, the NAACP has maintained a legendary legacy for fighting legal battles to win social justice for all Americans. The NAACP Legal Department maintains an active docket of Civil Rights cases, frequently in conjunction with a team of cooperating lawyers around the nation who work daily in the courts alongside the Legal Department to address Civil Rights violations and forge the way in the fight to prevent the erosion of Civil Rights law in this country.

Legal Department | NAACP

Given conservatives’ efforts to violate voting rights, privacy rights, equal protection rights with regard to same sex marriage, and due process rights concerning immigration, the NAACP and other civil rights organizations are still very much needed.

"Free enterprise is still the greatest force for upward mobility, economic security, and the expansion of the middle class. We have seen in recent years what it’s like to have less free enterprise. As President, I will show the good things that can happen when we have more – more business activity, more jobs, more opportunity, more paychecks, more savings accounts."

Ooooo Obama ain't gonna like this line. Cuz it's so awesome.

I think that he stated his case well.

Saw Sallow's post.

Awful post..as usual...It didn't take any guts to post.

so...score 0 for Sallow.

It was an awful speech.

No specifics..he channels his father..and rambles on about religion.

Aside from saying he likes black people..he offered no "buy in" for their community.

I didn't watch it. Id he talk about black people being the perfect height, or color maybe?

You hate it because he didn't offer to give you more free gubmint stuff.

Imagine that.

Of course you're wrong.

Romney offers "free gubmint" stuff to weapons manufacturers.

He proposes to increase defense spending. Imagine that.

:eusa_shifty:

You hated Romney's speech because he did not promise free gubmint stuff to the NAACP.

You will love it tomorrow when Biden promises to lavish free gubmint stuff on blacks to keep them suffering in dependency.

You are completely predictable if not pedestrian in your thinking.

TireFire is stuck on repeat again.

Saw Sallow's post.

Awful post..as usual...It didn't take any guts to post.

so...score 0 for Sallow.

It was an awful speech.

Aside from saying he likes black people..he offered no "buy in" for their community.

I didn't watch it. Id he talk about black people being the perfect height, or color maybe?

No, that is usually reserved for MSNBC, they seem to be enthralled with blacks sounding like whites and whites getting tingles up their legs.

Gee, Obama didn't take the time to EVEN GO to the annual conference of the NAACP? But that is his base!!!! I would take that as a great insult! :(

I've posted that 2 or 3 times now. The left is ignoring it like a bad stepchild.

That's just because it's such an ignorant comment. Don't worry about it.

It because under Obama, we have higher unemployment for blacks, we have less opportunity for blacks and blacks are having the toughest time during a recession because the leader of our country has no clue on how to move it forward.

It was an awful speech.

No, that is usually reserved for MSNBC, they seem to be enthralled with blacks sounding like whites and whites getting tingles up their legs.

Turn the dial back to Fox before you hurt yourself.

Oh nozies.

A non liberal Democratic got booed by a bunch of liberal Democratics.

Whatever shall we do?

He is a liberal republican. i could vote for him if, if he could stop wearing mormon made , fungie undies.

He is a moderately liberal Republican. Which, compared to the goals and standards of the cult known as the liberal Democrat Parody, makes Romney a veritable arch conservative.

But no matter.

He's a Republican. So the liberal Democratics of the NCAA will not be voting for him.

Again: oh nozies.

Gee, Obama didn't take the time to EVEN GO to the annual conference of the NAACP? But that is his base!!!! I would take that as a great insult! :(

I've posted that 2 or 3 times now. The left is ignoring it like a bad stepchild.

That's just because it's such an ignorant comment. Don't worry about it.

It's ridiculous to comment on Obama skipping the NAACP?

I had you pegged as a rational person. Guess I was wrong. Shame too, hate to see such beauty be wasted on an ignorant mind.

Forum List

Back