The myth of the Christian terrorist debunked here….

You are attacking Muslims right now.

Yes... because Islam is a demonic cult designed for no purpose beyond the acquisition of political power, hiding behind the facade of Religion.

Islam exists for no purpose beyond destruction.

Which is why Islam remains mired in the same psychotic shit that it was founded it.

But that's only because SUCH IS THE NATURE OF EVIL! IT does not PROGRESS... it merely demands to be called PROGRESSIVE, as it imparts REGRESSION.

Yes... because Islam is a demonic cult designed for no purpose beyond the acquisition of political power, hiding behind the facade of Religion.

Which is why Islam remains mired in the same psychotic shit that it was founded it.

But that's only because SUCH IS THE NATURE OF EVIL! IT does not PROGRESS... it merely demands to be called PROGRESSIVE, as it imparts REGRESSION.
I rest my case.

The Picture that Islam uses to deceive you:
52805.jpg

The Picture that explains the true nature of Islam and its treatment of Children:
iu

I rest my case.

Rest it?

LOL!

Your case never stood.

But you work it out however the delusion requires.

Christians justify violence in the same way that Muslims do. Religious war is a conflict exclusively incited and fueled by diversity in religious identity.

Christians posting on this forum are at war with people who practice the religion of Islam, not just terrorists.

Do they?

Yet there are no Christians anywhere attacking Muslims.

And this, where there is NO END to list of places all over the planet, where Christians are defending Muslims, from Muslims... feeding Muslims, treating Muslims, educating Muslims... and being slaughtered BY Muslims... for doing so.
You are attacking Muslims right now. You are denigrating their religion.

Im pointing out that Islam denigrates Religion. And I am attacking Islam for that... and all that comes with it.

The vast majority of Muslims are not terrorists, nor do they support terrorism.

You are calling the religion of 3 billion people a cult. You want to eliminate their religion on earth so yours is predominate.

That makes YOU part of the problem. You are at war with Islam.

According to the Gospels of Matthew and Luke, Jesus said to "turn the other cheek" when struck, not to resist evil or retaliate against it.

What about that?.

Not exactly something you believe in, is it?

Jesus said to love our enemies. Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jr., and many Buddhist teachers have shown that it is possible to convert some enemies into friends through nonviolent responses to injustice and to restrain ourselves from lashing out against perceived enemies.

Jesus taught love. Love is having benevolent feelings toward particular people; a desire that they flourish, that they achieve good things and are happy; empathy for their suffering; respect for their dignity, rights, and rational autonomy.

Last edited:
Terrorism is terrorism; plain and simple.

Yes... and terrorism is something in which Christians do not engage.
Christianity has it's terrorists. Think Northern Ireland, for one. Christianity has it's own definition of a "just war". Plenty of Bible quotes show this.

I will let him/her defend his/her self but I think where we're coming from is that someone can cite Christianity while they are committing a crime but the action certainly isn't founded in the modern understanding of the faith.

Christians justify violence in the same way that Muslims do.

Do they?

Yet there are no Christians anywhere attacking Muslims.

And this, where there is NO END to list of places all over the planet, where Christians are defending Muslims, from Muslims, feeding Muslims, because Muslims have taken their food... treating Muslims wounds, because Muslims injured them, educating Muslims...because Muslims kept them ignorant... who are being slaughtered BY Muslims... for doing so.

As has been noted MANY times...

IF Christians and Jews were to stop fighting today, there would be no Christians or Jews tomorrow as Islam began its assualt on those who failed to defend the Christians and Jews.

BUT... IF Islam quit fighting today... there would be PEACE: TODAY!
Are you kidding me? You're at war with Islam yourself.

Christianity has it's terrorists. Think Northern Ireland, for one. Christianity has it's own definition of a "just war". Plenty of Bible quotes show this.

I will let him/her defend his/her self but I think where we're coming from is that someone can cite Christianity while they are committing a crime but the action certainly isn't founded in the modern understanding of the faith.
If you think Christianity is the superior religion and you think Islam is a demonic cult, that belief in and of itself places you at war with all of Islam.

If you think Christianity is the superior religion and you think Islam is a demonic cult, that belief in and of itself places you at war with all of Islam.

I think all religions are a scheme. I think that all religions promote the right things of peace, love, service, etc... but at it's core, it does so only as long as it is supported for those good works instead of true altruism. I believe anyone citing religion for a cause of a terrorist act is, by definition, violating that religion since no modern understanding of religion promotes violence.

that's as aburd as people thinking they should fight for the supremacy of islam.

everyone believes their religion is superior or they'd believe something else or nothing at all. it is what you do what that belief that is the issue.

that's as aburd as people thinking they should fight for the supremacy of islam.

everyone believes their religion is superior or they'd believe something else or nothing at all. it is what you do what that belief that is the issue.
Not everyone believes their religion is INHERENTLY superior. I know mine is best for me, that's all. I presume each person chooses their religion because it works for them.

Timothy McVeigh, by his own admission, was an agnostic. Agnostics are not Christians. Your link has been debunked in one fatal swoop
He was raised Roman Catholic. He took last rites with a priest.

yeah, they like pretending he wasn't Christian.

That's because he murdered hundreds of innocent people... dozens of which were children.

Therefore, he wasn't a Christian and is presently in hell, in ever increasing anguish and torment.

Timothy McVeigh, by his own admission, was an agnostic. Agnostics are not Christians. Your link has been debunked in one fatal swoop

That's because he murdered hundreds of innocent people... dozens of which were children.

Therefore, he wasn't a Christian and is presently in hell, in ever increasing anguish and torment.
And many peaceful Muslims claim the same thing you do about Islamic terrorists not being "true Muslims". It's no different.

And many peaceful Muslims claim the same about Islamic terrorists not being "true Muslims". It's no different.

Well, the problem ya have there, is that the peaceful Muslim is a Muslim that is out of step with the Islam; who has failed to live up to the requirements set upon them in the Holy Books of Islam.

The Peaceful Christian... is just a Christian.

And many peaceful Muslims claim the same about Islamic terrorists not being "true Muslims". It's no different.

Well, the problem ya have there, is that the peaceful Muslim is a Muslim that is out of step with the Islam.

The Peaceful Christian... is just a Christian.
The Christian terrorist is just a Christian too. Jews, Christians and Muslims all worship the same God.

i'm going to have to agree with Dhara on this one. we don't decide if someone is a real anything. people define themselves. heck, I don't think a real Christian should deny people food and shelter.

i'm going to have to agree with Dhara on this one. we don't decide if someone is a real anything. people define themselves. heck, I don't think a real Christian should deny people food and shelter.
I agree. I don't think a "real Christian" ought to call the third largest religion in the world a demonic cult.

Forum List

Back