The Mountain the Democrats Must Climb

There are some realities you have left out or are not aware of. In 2012, minorities comprised 51% of the electorate, in 2016, that number will be closer to 63% with most supporting Hillary Clinton by a wide margin. This will result in a landslide for Democrats in 2016. The only way this coming juggernaut is stopped is by a war or a financial collapse both of which are minor blips on the radar screen thus far. Hillary Clinton will be damaged if the FBI comes up with criminal behavior charges, but frankly that is a very long shot. Even If she does go down, other candidates will arise and Republicans will still not have the numbers necessary to beat them.

Your numbers are bullshit.

hil.jpg

Minorities will make up closer to 30% of the electorate. Eventhrough they're now 37% of the population groups like hispanics punch below their weight.

This is up from 28% in 2012 for the electorate.

Republicans will never win more then 300 electorals again. They can thank Reagans amnesty, and the immigration policies that helped change America.

Republicans must win all the normal red states plus Florida, Virgina, Ohio and Co.

This is all wishful thinking. Let's get real and debate the platforms? What does your candidate offer the American people?

Infrastructure, science, r&d investment, education, clean air regulations and continuance of sane business regulations.

You see the further right you run the stronger these become against you.

Put the actual plan of your candidate up here please - not talking points. Talk is cheap. Worth nothing.
It's already been done. Now we are running in circles.

I think what you REALLY want is a brief summary, because you are so easily confused by too many words.

No. I completely concede that her web site is probably most confusing. After all, she has proven herself to be totally computer illiterate, offering that one wipes a hard drive with a dust cloth.

Minorities will make up closer to 30% of the electorate. Eventhrough they're now 37% of the population groups like hispanics punch below their weight.

This is up from 28% in 2012 for the electorate.

Republicans will never win more then 300 electorals again. They can thank Reagans amnesty, and the immigration policies that helped change America.

Republicans must win all the normal red states plus Florida, Virgina, Ohio and Co.

This is all wishful thinking. Let's get real and debate the platforms? What does your candidate offer the American people?

Infrastructure, science, r&d investment, education, clean air regulations and continuance of sane business regulations.

You see the further right you run the stronger these become against you.

Put the actual plan of your candidate up here please - not talking points. Talk is cheap. Worth nothing.
It's already been done. Now we are running in circles.

I think what you REALLY want is a brief summary, because you are so easily confused by too many words.

No. I completely concede that her web site is probably most confusing. After all, she has proven herself to be totally computer illiterate, offering that one wipes a hard drive with a dust cloth.
Oh look at that a smear attack

Somebody told the human being that neither Hillary nor Bernie have put forth any policy proposals or tax plans.

He believes this and has been running around challenging people to post them. He's ignoring the fact that this data has been posted and reposted dozens of times.

I expect he will now challenge me to post them here. If I refuse, it means that they do not exist.

Somebody told the human being that neither Hillary nor Bernie have put forth any policy proposals or tax plans.

He believes this and has been running around challenging people to post them. He's ignoring the fact that this data has been posted and reposted dozens of times.

I expect he will now challenge me to post them here. If I refuse, it means that they do not exist.

He thinks Cruz is a viable candidate. QED.

Unfortunately I disagree with the Democrats having a mountain to climb in 2016. With minimal opposition I see Hillary having a tremendous opportunity to build strong organizations at the state level to get Democratic voters to the polls next November.

196804.jpg

LOL. The 'Conservatives' seem to have learned nothing from their predictions of 2012. Once more engaging in celebrating, this time even before the nominations. Remember the Romney landslide.

There are some realities you have left out or are not aware of. In 2012, minorities comprised 51% of the electorate, in 2016, that number will be closer to 63% with most supporting Hillary Clinton by a wide margin. This will result in a landslide for Democrats in 2016. The only way this coming juggernaut is stopped is by a war or a financial collapse both of which are minor blips on the radar screen thus far. Hillary Clinton will be damaged if the FBI comes up with criminal behavior charges, but frankly that is a very long shot. Even If she does go down, other candidates will arise and Republicans will still not have the numbers necessary to beat them.
Where the hell did you get those numbers? Are you including everything except white males?

Minorities will probably make up somewhere around 30% to 31% of the electorate.

It all really depends on who the GOP nominee is at this point. If it's Trump or Carson, Hillary might as well just spend the time supporting Dem Senate candidates, the White House will be in the bag.

Cruz will most likely be equally as bad. If it turns out to be Rubio....then the election will become competitive. Rubio is a lot more mediocre than people think he is though, he's....a child.

It seems that you estimate a very low chance that the Democrats will win the Presidency and a much lower chance that Hillary will win the election. I'm curious, what probability do you estimate that Hillary will win the election?

I estimate a 30% chance by the time the election rolls around: Her chances are getting less every day.

After Paris, Americans see Trump, Clinton as most able to address terrorism: poll

Forum List

Back