The Mountain the Democrats Must Climb

the_human_being

Gold Member
Sep 8, 2014
The Democrats have a virtual mountain they must climb to succeed in 2016. First, they must have a viable candidate. That is not clear as of this date.

Should Hillary be charged by Loretta Lynch on any of the charges being looked at by the FBI, her political future is over. Even if she is not charged, her trustworthiness and that of the Obama Administration will be tarnished.

Should Hillary secure the Presidency, she will face a Republican majority in the Senate and in the House. While there may be a chance that the Democrats will re-take the Senate, that is in no way a guarantee.

The argument that Obama has succeeded with executive orders and having legislation passed because of the failure of Republicans to achieve 60 votes is still no guarantee of Hillary's success in doing so.

Hillary really has no platform to run on. About the only platform she has proposed is free college tuition paid for by someone else's money. Any new tax is going to be greeted by strong opposition by both houses of Congress.

Indeed, the Democrats have a mountain to climb before 2016.

OK OK stop gloating-------we blew it this time there will be other elections

There are some realities you have left out or are not aware of. In 2012, minorities comprised 51% of the electorate, in 2016, that number will be closer to 63% with most supporting Hillary Clinton by a wide margin. This will result in a landslide for Democrats in 2016. The only way this coming juggernaut is stopped is by a war or a financial collapse both of which are minor blips on the radar screen thus far. Hillary Clinton will be damaged if the FBI comes up with criminal behavior charges, but frankly that is a very long shot. Even If she does go down, other candidates will arise and Republicans will still not have the numbers necessary to beat them.

Minorities will make up closer to 30% of the electorate. Eventhrough they're now 37% of the population groups like hispanics punch below their weight.

This is up from 28% in 2012 for the electorate.

Republicans will never win more then 300 electorals again. They can thank Reagans amnesty, and the immigration policies that helped change America.

Republicans must win all the normal red states plus Florida, Virgina, Ohio and Co.

The Democrats have a virtual mountain they must climb to succeed in 2016.

You're right. I've noticed Trump seems to be getting bigger and bigger every week.

Binge-eating? Choking on his own bile? Since GOOPers crave "entertainment" in their debates, I propose this: Trump and Christie, sumo wrestling.

Why not? Your candidates have tried just about everything else to get attention.

Hillary: the first candidate to campaign for the US Presidency while subject of an FBI Investigation and charged with lying to Congress

There are some realities you have left out or are not aware of. In 2012, minorities comprised 51% of the electorate, in 2016, that number will be closer to 63% with most supporting Hillary Clinton by a wide margin. This will result in a landslide for Democrats in 2016. The only way this coming juggernaut is stopped is by a war or a financial collapse both of which are minor blips on the radar screen thus far. Hillary Clinton will be damaged if the FBI comes up with criminal behavior charges, but frankly that is a very long shot. Even If she does go down, other candidates will arise and Republicans will still not have the numbers necessary to beat them.

Well, smear tactics are not going to work out for you this time. This time you are going to have to provide a platform to run on. I haven't seen anyone post any platform supporting either Democrat candidate. All I've seen is the daily attacks upon one or the other Republican candidates. That won't cut it.

The Democrats have a virtual mountain they must climb to succeed in 2016.

You're right. I've noticed Trump seems to be getting bigger and bigger every week.

Binge-eating? Choking on his own bile? Since GOOPers crave "entertainment" in their debates, I propose this: Trump and Christie, sumo wrestling.

Why not? Your candidates have tried just about everything else to get attention.

Why not put up your candidate's platform and I'll post Ted Cruz's platform, who is my candidate, and we'll compare their platforms? That's the right way to debate, not simply running a smear campaign.

Minorities will make up closer to 30% of the electorate. Eventhrough they're now 37% of the population groups like hispanics punch below their weight.

This is up from 28% in 2012 for the electorate.

Republicans will never win more then 300 electorals again. They can thank Reagans amnesty, and the immigration policies that helped change America.

Republicans must win all the normal red states plus Florida, Virgina, Ohio and Co.

This is all wishful thinking. Let's get real and debate the platforms? What does your candidate offer the American people?

Well, smear tactics are not going to work out for you this time. This time you are going to have to provide a platform to run on. I haven't seen anyone post any platform supporting either Democrat candidate. All I've seen is the daily attacks upon one or the other Republican candidates. That won't cut it.
Lol a republican complaining about smear tactics after the last 8 years :rofl:

Then I will challenge you. Put your candidate's platform up and I'll put up mine's and let's debate.

Then I will challenge you. Put your candidate's platform up and I'll put up mine's and let's debate.
Not interested. I just wanted to remind you about the extensive character assassination your party has engaged in the last 8 years. Accusing Democrats of using smear tactics is laughably hypocritical.

Not interested. I just wanted to remind you about the extensive character assassination your party has engaged in the last 8 years. Accusing Democrats of using smear tactics is laughably hypocritical.

Of course you're not interested because you have nothing except character assassination to run on. No platform and no substance. LOL!!

Here's my man's platform. Now show me yours. Show enough character if you possess it, to not attack Cruz himself, just his platform and then only if you post your candidates platform for all to see.

Cruz Immigration Plan Summary | Cruz for President
Five for Freedom Summary | Cruz for President
The Simple Flat Tax Plan | Cruz for President
Ted Cruz on Gun Control
I told you I was not interested. Especially against a candidate who will not finish in the top 5 of his party's nomination.

Here's my man's platform. Now show me yours. Show enough character if you possess it, to not attack Cruz himself, just his platform and then only if you post your candidates platform for all to see.

Cruz Immigration Plan Summary | Cruz for President
Five for Freedom Summary | Cruz for President
The Simple Flat Tax Plan | Cruz for President
Ted Cruz on Gun Control
I told you I was not interested. Especially against a candidate who will not finish in the top 5 of his party's nomination.

And I told you you have nothing. Nothing at all. Losers.

Forum List

Back