The Mothers Being Deported By Trump:

The solution is to end birth right citizenship. Put an end to that and the whole family can be deported together. It's like a family trip back home.
I live in CT so I've been hearing a lot about this. Right now we have one illegal taking sanctuary in a local church. What cracked me up is do goober PC leftists held up signs that said "Keep Nury home". Well that's what ICE is trying to do, help her get back to where she came from.

The point is she never belonged here and she is in violation of US immigration law. She never had the "proper paper's" than this was the chance she took coming here. She's known for something like 24 years that she could be sent back. Well that time has come.

I agree with you Missouri Mike If you are a child of Illegal parent's, you should not be considered a citizen of the USA you should be considered a citizen of whatever country your parents came from; the law needs to be changed. I also agree with you that the whole family should be deported together unless they can prove she needs political asylum. She says she wants to keep her family together well do just that and send them all back. Give her kids dual citizenship and when they turn 18 the kids can come back to the USA. In the mean time the protestors, officials and church members who are screaming so much can provide her financial support in Guatemala if they want to do something for her. When her kids come back to the USA they can send money to support her and maybe get her here legally.

I'm not trying to be heartless but this shit has to stop. Look at what happened in Texas with those poor people practically being cooked alive in the back of a airless 18 wheeler. Nine of them didn't make it. The very people screaming about these mothers right to stay are the reason 9 people are dead. It's the left's fault. They attack any and all attempts to enforce immigration laws already not the books and fight things like a border wall that would provide policed check points to lessen the opportunity for human traffickers to get through.

Norwalk mother speaks from inside of New Haven church avoiding deportation
By Kent PiercePublished: July 21, 2017, 6:43 am Updated: July 21, 2017, 5:48 pm

NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH)– A defiant Norwalk mom is dodging deportation inside a New Haven church Friday.The mother of four is refusing orders to fly back to her native Guatemala.

The federal government demanded Nury Chavarria get on a plane back to Guatemala on Thursday. Instead, she came to this church. She is defying federal law and President Donald Trump, and she is being very open about it.

Chavarria says she has been honest about her situation for years. She did not have proper documents when she came to this country at age 19. She is raising four kids while working as a housekeeper. She checks in with ICE every year. Until this year, they let her stay. She’s never been arrested and she pays her taxes.

Nury and Hayley Chavarria pack bags as Nury prepares to be deported back to Guatemala (WTNH / Serena Marshall)
Related: Norwalk mom seeks refuge from deportation at New Haven church

But this year, ICE told her to buy a ticket to Guatemala and fitted her with an ankle monitor until she left. She was supposed to leave Thursday evening on a 5:00 flight. Instead she came to Iglesia de dios Pentecostal Church in Fair Haven for sanctuary.

Her supporters held press conferences out here yesterday, and her 9-year-old daughter Hayley had a direct plea to President Trump.

Hayley Chevarria, daughter of Nury Chavarria, shows News 8 the sign she made asking federal officials to allow her to stay in the United States (WTNH / Serena Marshall)
“She’s not a criminal. She has a positive attitude about everything. I want her to stay because I love her so much. My message to President Trump is don’t separate my family,” said Hayley.

There is no legal right to sanctuary in a church. ICE agents could burst in there right now and legally arrest Chavarria and everyone else for helping her. The question is will they, or is raiding a church too much bad publicity?

News 8 did some digging and discovered some startling facts about Guatemala. It certainly provides a quick snap shot of the country Chavarria left behind.

Original Story: Norwalk mother to be deported to Guatemala on Thursday

A 2016 state department report says Guatemala had one of the highest violent crime rates in Central America. An average of 100 murders were reported per week.

Guatemala has become a major hub for drug trafficking. The country sits in between Columbia and the United States making it one of the world’s busiest intersections for illegal drugs.

Late Friday morning, ICE officials issued a new statement on Chavarria’s case.

News 8 was allowed inside of the New Haven church where Chavarria is defying an order to leave the country. On Friday, Chavarria is inside of the church, waiting, hoping, but happy she can still see her daughter. She invited us in where she said she slept eight hours for the first time since this all began.

Inside of the church, a partisan divides the playroom from Nury Chavarria’s new reality.

“If I left my country, I wouldn’t have had the same opportunities to see my daughter and my other kids. I do everything for my kids, for (sic) see them, for be (sic) with them,” Chavarria said.

Chavarria isn’t sure how long she will stay in the church.

“You don’t know when you will be able to leave here?” “No, I’ll be here for I don’t know how many days, but I’ll be here waiting,” she told News 8.

Her youngest daughter, Hayley shared her fears on Thursday, but she’s relieved on Friday that her mother is able to stay by her side.

“If she leaves, she has to go back to her country, if she steps one little toe outside of this place,” Hayley said. Hayley said it makes her feel sad. “Every Saturday we go out to eat with her friend and she always drives me and knowing we can’t do it anymore just breaks my heart,” Hayley told News 8.

Chavarria is just happy she can stay around her children.

“I am happy to be here with my daughter. I can see her and later my kids come to visit me. That’s a good thing for me, that’s the only way to keep my family together,” she said.

These sob stories lost their power to affect me years ago.

These people have no right to be here.

They point to being here for many years yet never tried to adjust their status.

They treat sympathy like currency and they will beg out their share.

End birthright citizenship send them all home.

Remember when those kids laughed at that drowning man and people asked how could they be so callous? This is how.
Yeah because not helping a drowning person is just like not letting someone squat illegally on your property. Get a grip.

Everyone has excuses for their behavior. That doesn't mean it isn't calloused behavior.
Watching someone drown in front of you while making fun of them? Yeah pretty shitty on your end. Moving into someone's property and getting pissed off because they want you to leave is also shitty on that end. The two are polar opposites yet you don't get it.

The solution is to end birth right citizenship. Put an end to that and the whole family can be deported together. It's like a family trip back home.
I live in CT so I've been hearing a lot about this. Right now we have one illegal taking sanctuary in a local church. What cracked me up is do goober PC leftists held up signs that said "Keep Nury home". Well that's what ICE is trying to do, help her get back to where she came from.

The point is she never belonged here and she is in violation of US immigration law. She never had the "proper paper's" than this was the chance she took coming here. She's known for something like 24 years that she could be sent back. Well that time has come.

I agree with you Missouri Mike If you are a child of Illegal parent's, you should not be considered a citizen of the USA you should be considered a citizen of whatever country your parents came from; the law needs to be changed. I also agree with you that the whole family should be deported together unless they can prove she needs political asylum. She says she wants to keep her family together well do just that and send them all back. Give her kids dual citizenship and when they turn 18 the kids can come back to the USA. In the mean time the protestors, officials and church members who are screaming so much can provide her financial support in Guatemala if they want to do something for her. When her kids come back to the USA they can send money to support her and maybe get her here legally.

I'm not trying to be heartless but this shit has to stop. Look at what happened in Texas with those poor people practically being cooked alive in the back of a airless 18 wheeler. Nine of them didn't make it. The very people screaming about these mothers right to stay are the reason 9 people are dead. It's the left's fault. They attack any and all attempts to enforce immigration laws already not the books and fight things like a border wall that would provide policed check points to lessen the opportunity for human traffickers to get through.

NEW HAVEN, Conn. (WTNH)– A defiant Norwalk mom is dodging deportation inside a New Haven church Friday.The mother of four is refusing orders to fly back to her native Guatemala.

The federal government demanded Nury Chavarria get on a plane back to Guatemala on Thursday. Instead, she came to this church. She is defying federal law and President Donald Trump, and she is being very open about it.

Chavarria says she has been honest about her situation for years. She did not have proper documents when she came to this country at age 19. She is raising four kids while working as a housekeeper. She checks in with ICE every year. Until this year, they let her stay. She’s never been arrested and she pays her taxes.

Nury and Hayley Chavarria pack bags as Nury prepares to be deported back to Guatemala (WTNH / Serena Marshall)

But this year, ICE told her to buy a ticket to Guatemala and fitted her with an ankle monitor until she left. She was supposed to leave Thursday evening on a 5:00 flight. Instead she came to Iglesia de dios Pentecostal Church in Fair Haven for sanctuary.

Her supporters held press conferences out here yesterday, and her 9-year-old daughter Hayley had a direct plea to President Trump.

Hayley Chevarria, daughter of Nury Chavarria, shows News 8 the sign she made asking federal officials to allow her to stay in the United States (WTNH / Serena Marshall)
“She’s not a criminal. She has a positive attitude about everything. I want her to stay because I love her so much. My message to President Trump is don’t separate my family,” said Hayley.

There is no legal right to sanctuary in a church. ICE agents could burst in there right now and legally arrest Chavarria and everyone else for helping her. The question is will they, or is raiding a church too much bad publicity?

News 8 did some digging and discovered some startling facts about Guatemala. It certainly provides a quick snap shot of the country Chavarria left behind.

A 2016 state department report says Guatemala had one of the highest violent crime rates in Central America. An average of 100 murders were reported per week.

Guatemala has become a major hub for drug trafficking. The country sits in between Columbia and the United States making it one of the world’s busiest intersections for illegal drugs.

News 8 was allowed inside of the New Haven church where Chavarria is defying an order to leave the country. On Friday, Chavarria is inside of the church, waiting, hoping, but happy she can still see her daughter. She invited us in where she said she slept eight hours for the first time since this all began.

Inside of the church, a partisan divides the playroom from Nury Chavarria’s new reality.

“If I left my country, I wouldn’t have had the same opportunities to see my daughter and my other kids. I do everything for my kids, for (sic) see them, for be (sic) with them,” Chavarria said.

“You don’t know when you will be able to leave here?” “No, I’ll be here for I don’t know how many days, but I’ll be here waiting,” she told News 8.

Her youngest daughter, Hayley shared her fears on Thursday, but she’s relieved on Friday that her mother is able to stay by her side.

“If she leaves, she has to go back to her country, if she steps one little toe outside of this place,” Hayley said. Hayley said it makes her feel sad. “Every Saturday we go out to eat with her friend and she always drives me and knowing we can’t do it anymore just breaks my heart,” Hayley told News 8.

“I am happy to be here with my daughter. I can see her and later my kids come to visit me. That’s a good thing for me, that’s the only way to keep my family together,” she said.

My sympathy ran out years ago. These people always figured they would just get another Reagan amnesty. The worst thing he ever did. Well they can fuck off. No amnesty is coming.

FDR left Jewish mothers to fade away and die of exposure and hunger on feted ships to nowhere because he wouldn't relax the immigration standards for Jewish people who were trying to escape Hitler's holocaust. How does that stack up to sending illegal immigrants in air conditioned buses back to their country of origin today?

Remember when those kids laughed at that drowning man and people asked how could they be so callous? This is how.
Yeah because not helping a drowning person is just like not letting someone squat illegally on your property. Get a grip.

Everyone has excuses for their behavior. That doesn't mean it isn't calloused behavior.
Watching someone drown in front of you while making fun of them? Yeah pretty shitty on your end. Moving into someone's property and getting pissed off because they want you to leave is also shitty on that end. The two are polar opposites yet you don't get it.

Jumping to the water and expecting someone to save you is pretty shitty. See how easy it is?

My sympathy ran out years ago. These people always figured they would just get another Reagan amnesty. The worst thing he ever did. Well they can fuck off. No amnesty is coming.

Later on, even Reagan admitted that.

I d
It's tough to read these stories.....

But, if you want to keep people like these, you'd better give up a bunch of others.

They broke the law.

The Mothers Being Deported by Trump
I don't care. Is this one of those "We defied immigration law and lost" sob stories? Reckless irresponsible morons that gamble they can break the law, and whine and cry when they get caught? You can take your kids back with you, that's an option, nobody is making you abandon your kids. Shh, don't tell people it's too subtle. I just deported a Mexican national that had kids and lived here for over twenty years. He assaulted another illegal and as a result? Ta Da!! 6 months of incarceration, then deportation. Nobody shed a freeking tear this guy had a family, and was being deported. This issue of breaking up families is so phony and meaningless.

NO western nations have birthright citizenship except the U.S.& Canada! Even most all European nations don't have it & neither does Japan!

WHY on earth do we STILL have it?? It was originally meant for freed slaves but that was over 150 years ago so we should've gotten rid of birthright citizenship a LONG time ago!!

Golly, we are the only country to have an Electoral College also because of slavery. How about a trade?
Learn history. The EC was here from the beginning. What came from slavery was if they were to be counted as full citizens or not at all.

It has nothing to do with illegals here today. Or are you saying illegals should count as citizens and get a vote?
Liberal wet dream illegals legally voting.

Jumping to the water and expecting someone to save you is pretty shitty. See how easy it is?
Don't run into my house demanding I let you stay. I'm not saving you when it screws up my living. See how easy that is?

NO western nations have birthright citizenship except the U.S.& Canada! Even most all European nations don't have it & neither does Japan!

WHY on earth do we STILL have it?? It was originally meant for freed slaves but that was over 150 years ago so we should've gotten rid of birthright citizenship a LONG time ago!!

Golly, we are the only country to have an Electoral College also because of slavery. How about a trade?
Learn history. The EC was here from the beginning. What came from slavery was if they were to be counted as full citizens or not at all.

It has nothing to do with illegals here today. Or are you saying illegals should count as citizens and get a vote?
Liberal wet dream illegals legally voting.
Of course. Government dependence is what dems want. Who better to bring in than those used to and needing it?

FDR left Jewish mothers to fade away and die of exposure and hunger on feted ships to nowhere because he wouldn't relax the immigration standards for Jewish people who were trying to escape Hitler's holocaust. How does that stack up to sending illegal immigrants in air conditioned buses back to their country of origin today?

Actually FDR was controlled by "jews." And at the time "jews" who decided to stay in Germany to resist German natives were moved to work camps that made ammo to kill the Allies.

But, if you want to keep people like these, you'd better give up a bunch of others.

They broke the law.

For all those illegal mothers....

21b.jpg

They broke the law.

Well they are not being deported by Trump, they are being deported as part of the law of the land.

I think I said that.

I guess my point is that you might get some negotiations done to keep a few folks like this if you'll back off and get rid of the rest....not just criminals.

And Sanctuary Cities have their mayors hung in front of City Hall.

Send the kids with the mothers. Let em all go back to whatever shithole they came from.

When the kids are of age they can come back to the US.

We also need to end the birthright bullshit sooner rather than later.

No citizenship for the kids. No welfare and other social services for the mothers.

Boot them all out.

Forum List

Back