The most shameless liberal huffpo tripe posing as journalism ever

Pete you forgot one:

Barack_Obama_Hope_poster.jpg

It's certainly shameless all right, but I've actually seen the Huff Compost descend to even lower depths than that. It shows that today's Obama liberals are completely cold-blooded, amoral psychopaths with the principles (& body temperature) of an iguana lizard. These creatures are a self-loathing exercise in hatred against whites, against Americans, against proven superior Western hegemony, and VIOLENT hatred of freedom of speech. These are the most dishonorable, most self-absorbed, most malicious, most hypocritical, most cowardly-control-freak human colostomy bags this species has ever produced -- things you would find lurking in the shadows of a Freudian nightmare.. If anyone reading this is still an Obama supporter, I hope you get cancer because your heart is as black as the black crybaby, violent thugs that utterly worthless race produces. And I say this as an ex-liberal democrat who abandoned that political Titanic some years ago.

He Filmed The Death Of Eric Garner. Now He's Getting Ready To Spend 4 Years In Prison.

They're saying that the man who filmed eric garner's death is being jailed for filming it, not for the multiple crimes he pleaded guilty to. how low can liberals sink?

Funny read. I noticed they make no mention of what his job his. Sounds like an unemployed loser, aka drug dealer, that is married to an "activist", aka unemployed welfare queen. He's also a pedophile that had sex with a 12 year old. And yet here's old Huffo making him out to be a hero that is just a victim of mean old police wanting revenge on him.

Gawd liberals are pieces of feces.

Forum List

Back