The Most Open President Ever

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
gettyimages-866312462-e1508963651554.jpg

The press corps constantly complains how the president never has official press conferences with them.

Male bovine excrement!

Every time he walks to Marine-1 he stops to take questions from the “journalists” screaming at him. After every major event, he takes questions. He constantly takes questions from FoxNews hosts. He spent 43 minutes this morning on the phone with Fox & Friends.

What other president has been so open?

And, following is another example of his openness:

My Private Oval Office Press Conference With Trump, Pence, Pompeo, and Kelly

I have no idea who this Olivia Nuzzi is but she appears to be part of the White House press corps.

This is a very long piece but relates her being called into the Oval Office to meet with the president, VP Pence, John Kelly, Mike Pompeo and others. She got some straight answers that appear to abuse the media story about discord.

It’s a long story but worth reading. Go to My Private Oval Office Press Conference With Trump, Pence, Pompeo, and Kelly

They are pissed that Donald J. Trump answers to the American people and not to the media.

Ohhh he talks to fox and friends! Fox is basically a government sponsored news outlet like you see in dictatorships .

Ohhh he talks to fox and friends! Fox is basically a government sponsored news outlet like you see in dictatorships .
You're just pissed that CNN has rendered itself useless and unrecognized by anyone as a 'news outlet' anymore.

CNN is known far and wide as the disgusting, propaganda-pushing surrogate of the DNC.

I especially like their extremely racist pubic attack on a black citizen recently because of who he supports politically.

Forum List

Back