MUST WATCH --- COMMIEFORNIA LEFTISTS

Viking.jpg

"I believe in Freedom of Speech, but...."

But. Yeah. Right.

the best one was that he Shapiro spews hate speech. Interviewer can you give a sample of the hate. I don't have any specific things, I just heard he did.

Can't get any more stupid than that!!!!

You are overblowing this.

Yes, I think it is weak to try and stop people from speaking publicly. If you cannot handle what someone says - don't listen. But let others decide for themselves if they want to listen or not.

BUT...just as Ben Shapiro has a right to speak publicly...others have a right to protest and say they do not want him to speak publicly.

Free speech does not just go one way.

Though, again, I generally disagree with what these protestors are trying to do.

Yes, I think it is weak to try and stop people from speaking publicly. If you cannot handle what someone says - don't listen. But let others decide for themselves if they want to listen or not.

BUT...just as Ben Shapiro has a right to speak publicly...others have a right to protest and say they do not want him to speak publicly.

Though, again, I generally disagree with what these protestors are trying to do.

So how do you feel about all the none responses given by the snowflakes?

do you think they should use violence with that voice? interfering with someone physically is totally different. so which are you?

So how do you feel about all the none responses given by the snowflakes?

It's looking like they don't teach using the Socratic method in college anymore. Also, those chants are brainwashy.

No need to watch, I already know those pieces of shit are a malignant cancer rotting away at the interior of the country.

I already loathe them, and hope they commit mass suicide if the democrooks loose again in 3 weeks.

I'm completely serious too, I hope they all set themselves on fire and burn down their houses with them.

Think of the gasoline sales, that will bump up the stock market, and end global warming.

The world would be a much cooler place if leftist parasites were not stealing so much oxygen.

They cannot even intelligently opine why they disagree or what they disagree with.

No need to watch, I already know those pieces of shit are a malignant cancer rotting away at the interior of the country.

I already loathe them, and hope they commit mass suicide if the democrooks loose again in 3 weeks.

I'm completely serious too, I hope they all set themselves on fire and burn down their houses with them.

Think of the gasoline sales, that will bump up the stock market, and end global warming.

The world would be a much cooler place if leftist parasites were not stealing so much oxygen.

Please watch. It is actually entertaining.

It's pretty obvious these so called college students dont know shit and they're only following the herd so they'll be considered cool by all the other dumb shits.
I thought college built leaders not sheep.

Forum List

Back