The most interesting Dem for president is felled by a party that cares more about wokeness than war!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
TULSI'S LAST STAND!

"Leaders as disparate as President Obama and President Trump have both said they want to end U.S. involvement in Afghanistan but it isn’t over for America...Why isn’t it over? Why can’t presidents of very different parties and very different temperaments get us out of there?"

We need Tremendous Tulsi, my friends!

Tulsi’s Last Stand?

TULSI'S LAST STAND!

"Leaders as disparate as President Obama and President Trump have both said they want to end U.S. involvement in Afghanistan but it isn’t over for America...Why isn’t it over? Why can’t presidents of very different parties and very different temperaments get us out of there?"

Tulsi’s Last Stand?
Are u implying that it would take a military leader turned president to end involvements

unfortunately that is not how presidents are chosen

its a flip of the coin made by the voters

• Banned
TULSI'S LAST STAND!

Tulsi’s Last Stand?
Are u implying that it would take a military leader turned president to end involvements

unfortunately that is not how presidents are chosen

its a flip of the coin made by the voters
stay tuned!

Seems everyone claims to want the wars over but few will actually vote that way or hold those accountable who say they will.

Russians are trying to boost Tulsi up the ladder of presidential contenders.... with their stories and bots and trolls, is what I've read on it....

only the right wingers and trolls are pushing it or buying in to it.

Tulsi doesn't want their help.

• Banned
Russians are trying to boost Tulsi up the ladder of presidential contenders.... with their stories and bots and trolls, is what I've read on it....

who the hell gets convinced by a russian troll who to vote for?

"RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

"RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Only the fool-able...!

Well I am sure Trump would love to go against a woman again, I am sure he will use the same playbook

Crooked Tulsi was never in the military, fake fake fake and then if she was born in hawaii she probably is not an american citizen. Lets see that fake birth certificate

"RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Yeah I mean who would be stupid enough to meet with a Russian leader twice with no one present but an interpreter and really what was accomplished other than a bill to pay for the flight, food and hotel accommodations.

Maybe Trump and Pulin talked about the arms race and who was winning.

And here some thought that Reagan had ended the cold war

"RUSSIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Yeah I mean who would be stupid enough to meet with a Russian leader twice with no one present but an interpreter and really what was accomplished other than a bill to pay for the flight, food and hotel accommodations.

Maybe Trump and Pulin talked about the arms race and who was winning.

And here some thought that Reagan had ended the cold war
Tulsi met with Bashar!

Forum List

Back