The most inept leader in world history

mission-accomplished-obama.jpg

Obama is no leader, he is a coward, and a puppet.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 30 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

So if we use carbon dating science to determine the most inept leader in World History...I am thinking Obama comes in third after the last Pharaoh, and the Asian Eskimo tribal leader who thought swimming across the Bering straights to North America was going to be a piece of cake.

So if we use carbon dating science to determine the most inept leader in World History...I am thinking Obama comes in third after the last Pharaoh, and the Asian Eskimo tribal leader who thought swimming across the Bering straights to North America was going to be a piece of cake.

I am really going to enjoy Karl Rove's face on election night.

I am recording FoxNews between 9 and 11 pm.

Obama is no leader, he is a coward, and a puppet.

George W. Bush inherited a strong economy, a budget surplus, and a nation at peace.

Eight years later, he left Obama with a shattered economy, a trillion dollar deficit, and two useless wars.

Obama saved the country from another Great Depression, rebuilt GM, reformed healthcare, reformed Wall Street, doubled the stock market, created 12 straight quarters of GDP growth, created 30 straight months of private sector job growth, got Bin Laden, got Gaddafi, and got us out of Iraq.

And now with the automatic spending cuts and the expiration of the Bush tax cuts in 2012, Obama has solved the deficit problem as well.

Obama has done a very good job.

Marc Thiessen: Obama alone: This president does not need intel briefers - The Washington Post

Does Karl know that you are one of his biggest fans?

That's Cher, not Che.

No it's Che, you guys worship....you know the thug from Cuba. I bet you watch motorcycle diaries on may day every year.

I don't even know what that is.

Cher is ok, Che is a loser like Mitt.

Jesus, you dont know about the Motorcycle Diaries, seriously? it';s Che Guivera's memoirs as a young adult roaming south and central america on a bike, before he became a muderous commie lieutanant for Castro.
You did know that part right?
And the left looooooves Che......Do I have to bring you liberals up to speed all the time? I'm gonna have to start charging.

Yeah, the illegal aliens think so.

yep he made mistakes, and I can admit that, Im not a robot like you, but atleast we know amnesty doesnt work, Conservatives learned this lesson. So why do liberals want to do it again? . you cant fix stupid

Yet republicans still believe in trickle down.

What's wrong with trickle down? It works. Look, we have the lowest tax rates in over 60 years and we have the highest employment ever because of it. Oops, well it sounded good anyway. Well, we all know what the problem is; we just haven't cut taxes enough. If we cut them more than all those rich job creators will start creating millions of new jobs, overseas. Oops. Well shit, maybe it doesn't work.

Does Karl know that you are one of his biggest fans?

I am a huge Karl Rove fan.

He is the epitome of what the Republican Party is all about.

It was great in 2008 when Brit Hume told Karl that Obama had just won Ohio.

I look forward to seeing that again.

Yeah, but just think what he could have done with a rubber raft!

This is just the very definition of inept. How the President of the United States cannot tell you what the current national debt is, is just humiliating. And David Letterman is damn near as bad. $10 trillion David?!?! Yeah, 4 years ago. Both of these men are an embarassment to America. No wonder the debt is skyrocketing, Obama isn't paying any attention to it...

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/09/20/obama-on-letterman-doesn’t-know-debt-clock-numbers/

Let's see, most inept leader in world history? How about Idi Amin, King Louis XIV, Kaiser Wilhelm, Czar Nicholas, Montazuma.

Even if Obama is not an ideal president he is far from the worst leader in world history.

Remember, when you exagerate, you lose credibility.

Well Louis XIV was actually pretty good, you're probably talking about Louis XVI. Wilhelm wasnt bad
I'd really say Idi Amin, Stalin, Hitler, Nero, Diocletian, Castro, Richard III, Khamir Rouge, Mao, Mussolini, were all evil and you can add tons more to this list.

King John, was probably the most inept leader, he really sucked.

Good golly I got my Roman numerals turned around. My point was merely that Obama can't rank with some of the terrible leaders hroughout hstory.

This is just the very definition of inept. How the President of the United States cannot tell you what the current national debt is, is just humiliating. And David Letterman is damn near as bad. $10 trillion David?!?! Yeah, 4 years ago. Both of these men are an embarassment to America. No wonder the debt is skyrocketing, Obama isn't paying any attention to it...

http://www.glennbeck.com/2012/09/20/obama-on-letterman-doesn’t-know-debt-clock-numbers/

Let's see, most inept leader in world history? How about Idi Amin, King Louis XIV, Kaiser Wilhelm, Czar Nicholas, Montazuma.

Even if Obama is not an ideal president he is far from the worst leader in world history.

um, the path Obama has us on would make those guys look good!!

Let's see - Idi Amin was a genocidal cannibal, Kaiser Wilhelm was the leader of germany who suffered devastating defeat in WWI, Montazuma lost the Aztec empire through his folly, Czar Nicholas was inept and overthrown by the Soviets..... no, Obama does not make these guys look good.

Get real.......

um, the path Obama has us on would make those guys look good!!

Very true, considering none of those guys headed the US, but with history we'll have to see, hopefully this experiment wont last beyond Jan, but you never know with these people

My vote for worst US president is James Buchanon who pretty much did nothing to avoid the civil war. i just do not see obama being in the category of worst presidents.

It's gotta be Hitler...

Oh American Leader:
None. They've all done a wonderful job.
Including William Henry Harrison who
died in office after just 31 days.

I can only describe Obama's first term as SHIT. You can't describe it from the economy to most anything as anything else.

Monkey shit, bird shit, dog shit, horse shit, bat shit, cat shit, whale shit, fish shit, shark shit, ant shit, spider shit, ect. All shit.

I give the bastard a low D. He's the worse president of the 20th-21st century. Maybe LBJ could be close.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back